My "Twin", the Drummer

Venue would equal Concert?

Leaving the bathroom, Jimmy and I quickly went to the main room of the tourbus. Val smiled a knowing smile at me and I blushed deeply.

I sat by Valary and she demanded to know what happened. Once I whispered it to her and giggled and slapped my shoulder.

We quickly hit a sudden stop and I flew forward. I whimpered because I hit the wall and landed on my ass. I slowly got up and sat back down by Val, ignoring the laughing people (Brian, Matt, and Zacky).

Jimmy glared at them and they stopped. That’s when I got bored. So me being me, once the tourbus stopped at a gas station I ran off. I ran inside the building and got drinks and food. I wanted a fucking Sunkist damnit, don’t criticize me!

Jimmy ended up coming with me because he also got bored. We just walked around, throwing food and candy into the buggy like we were stocking for years.

When I got my Sunkists I fucking saw Leanna with our cousin Seth. He did not like it one bit, sucks for him! It made me bust into a loud giggle fit. Jimmy quickly covered my mouth. Leanna spotted us and started to walk towards us but we were quicker.

We quickly paid for our stuff and ran out the store screaming like idiots. We got several looks from people, but we didn’t care. We walked back on the bus and put the stuff away. Matt and everyone else had gone off to their bunks. Except Brian, I think he was about to start driving.

“We’re back!” Jimmy called. Yep, Brian was driving. The bus quickly began moving to a venue. I sighed and plopped down on the loveseat. I held my arms out and looked at Jimmy. He looked angry at something but sad at the same time.

He mouthed “oh,” and smiled at me. He sat next to me and caught me in a very large hug. He let go and I let my head fall onto his shoulder. I guess seeing Leanna set him off somehow.

He was still a bit sad so I began to poke his stomach rapidly.

“What?”

“I love you.” I told him.

“I love you too.” I still kept poking him.

“Can you stop poking me now?” He asked me. “No. Not until you get happy and tell me why you are sad. Yeah?”

He chuckled. “I’m not sad, but it may of seemed like it. It’s because seeing Leanna was unexpected, you know?” I nodded. We sat there like that for a while, exchanging no words. By the time I opened my mouth, Brian yelled, “WE’RE HERE!” It took me a minute to process where here was.

But then it hit me. Venue? Yes, a venue. Venue equals concert, right?

Damnit, I feel stupid now. Everyone loaded off the bus. Except Jimmy and I. We took our time going inside. Our bands got ready. Avenged was on first. I went to side stage along with everyone else in my band and watched them play.

I mainly watched Jimmy play because – you know. I’m not even going to say it. You already know.

They quickly ran off when they ended and after looking around and dragging me backstage to where nobody could see us Jimmy kissed me fiercely and told me, “You better go on stage now. Do well! I’ll be watching you.”

“Okay, I will .Thanks, and okay. Bye!” I told him, quickly hugging him and pecking his cheek. I ran on stage and grinned like an idiot at the audience.
“Well hallo es meine kleinen Freunde!” I said into the mic. Draven took that as her cue to start the song The Comedown.

Here was our set list : The Comedown, Suicide Silence, Dragula, Braille (For Stevie Wonder’s Eyes Only), Kryptonite, World Behind my Wall, Planetary (GO!), Party Poison, Destroya, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, Sing, and I’m Not Okay. By the time we were off the stage I was tired.

The moment Jimmy hugged me and told me I did great I feel asleep in his arms. I was awakened ten minutes later by Draven shaking me. “What?” I asked Draven.

“Nothing.” She replied, grinning.

I sighed and began to walk around the venue with Valary. I saw this girl come up to me and grab my dick. “What the fuck?” I sputtered, pushing her away.

“Valary, did you fucking see that?!” I asked her, still looking at the girl in shock. She was smirking and tried to kiss me this time.

“OH god, go away! I’m gay and have a boyfriend for gods sake, woman!” I yelled, pushing her back again and hiding behind Valary. Some girl saw what was happening and said, “Amanda. Really fucking now?” And glared at the girl who grabbed my dick.

She dragged Amanda off by her hair and I heard lots of ‘OWS! OH MY GOD! THAT HURT! STOP!’ come from where Amanda was dragged to.

The girl emerged and said, “Oh my god. I’m so sorry about that. Amanda is a little slut. I didn’t know she’d actually go as far as to almost rape someone though. I’m Jamie, but call me Jay.” Before thinking, I hugged her tight and squealed, “NAME BUDDY! Yours is spelled with ie, right? Mine’s spelled with ey.”

She looked at me oddly but with happiness written across her face and she nodded. “YAY! This is Valary! Valary, this is Jay! Oh my god! You know what Val?” I yelled, grinning widely. I whispered in Val’s ear, “You two would be as cute together and me and Jimmy!”

Val looked at me shocked, but slowly nodded. “Alright!” I patted Jamie’s shoulder and told her, “You and Val need to date. Okay?” Val looked at me like I insulted her mother and Jamie grinned.

“I want to get back to my Jimmy now.” I said, pouting. Jamie looked at me oddly.

“Oh. You see, Jimmy’s my brother. Twin to be exact. But we love each other, not in a brotherly way either. Like, love love. Understand what I mean?” She nodded and grinned. “I’ve never met someone who is committing twincest. You are officially one of my best friends now, aside from Miss Valary right here.”

Valary blushed. Then I made Jamey come with us backstage. I smiled when I saw Jimmy and clung to him like a koala. “Well, your clingy today.” Jimmy told me.

“Shut up.” I told him, burying my face in his shoulder. He chuckled. “You’re so adorable.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Like!?
I did.
I liked it like I liked Sandal yelling "ENCHANTMENT!" In DAO. And I liked that.
Hey guys, you mind checking out a story of mine who I'm co-ing with I_Like_It_Rough called Midnight Sun? It's a synacky.
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/03/28/march-madness-coheed-and-cambria-avenged-sevenfold/
^ Vote for A7X!