My "Twin", the Drummer

Phonecalls and Happiness

After waking up from being cuddled to Jimmy for about 5 minutes, Thalla handed me a piece of paper. “We made some changes to it.”

“Alright, thanks.” I told him, stuffing it in my pocket. Jimmy looked at me retarded and I grinned at him.

He mouthed ‘okay’ and looked away. I took the paper out and began to read the new lyrics. Jimmy read them over my shoulder and nudged me. “What’s the song called?”

“Coma White.” I responded, smiling widely at him. “Thalla is a fucking lyrical genius.” Jimmy chuckled at me and I laid my head on his shoulder. “I’m tired.” I told him, looking up at him. “What do you want me to do?” Jimmy asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Make me not tired. I don’t like being tired. Please?” I asked him, pouting. “Okay, okay.” My phone rang as Jimmy was about to kiss me.

“Oops, hold on. Phone.” I got my phone out and answered it. “Hi mum.”

“Jamey, I need to tell you and Jimmy something.”

“Okay. I put it on speaker.” I said, pressing speaker.

“Jamey… you’re not related to Jimmy at all.” I froze.

“W-what?” I choked out.

“Everybody in this world has someone that looks exactly like them and talks like them. But they aren’t related. We wanted another child and we saw Jamey. You looked exactly like Jimmy, but a bit shorter. But neither of you are related. Jamey, you are supposed to be a Monroe.” I looked at Jimmy wide eyed, his expression and everybody else’s in the room looking exactly like mine.

“Are you still there?”

“Yes…” I whispered hoarsely.

“I’m so sorry to tell you that this late. But I needed to get it off my chest.”

“Should I be happy?”

“Um… I don’t know… Are you?”

I looked at Jimmy and he broke out into a smile and nodded.

“Yeah. Bye Barbara.” I hung up the phone and cheered loudly. Jimmy got up and pulled me up, spinning me around the room, cheering.

He pecked my lips quickly and hugged me to his chest.

“This is so exciting! Your legal now!” Jimmy yelled and I looked at him retarded.

“What? It’s the truth.” He said, smiling. I laughed and hugged him.

“I love you, so very much.” I whispered in his ear, smiling as I said it. He whispered it back and we stood up for 10 more seconds, just hugging each other. That’s when I decided my legs were hurted and I pushed us onto the couch.

“Owwww.” Jimmy complained, pouting at me. I smiled sheepishly at him and laid back onto the couch.

We were waiting on Zack and Brian who were probably having sex.

Sure enough, fifteen minutes later they came out with sex hair. I noticed a look of jealously on Thalla’s face. He glared at Zack but he didn’t notice. Everybody commented on their hair, but Damien’s made me giggle.

“Nice hair. Had good sex?” Damien said, cracking up.

“I know, right? And oh yeah!” Brian said, then laughed. “We didn’t even have sex!” Zack yelled. Zack explained to us it was a prank they were pulling on Gena.

“Why not Michelle?”

“Oh, we broke up.” He said, no hint of emotion but happiness on his face.

Thalla got really happy in that moment and grinned at me. I chuckled at him. Eventually it was time to go back to the buses, so we did. I took a short two minute shower and went lay in Jimmy’s bunk. I woke up because he got in the bunk. He rubbed his finger against my scar beneath my eye and frowned.

“The crash changed your right eye’s color. It’s all icy blue. It’s not dark anymore.” He said, frowning.

“You don’t like it?” I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh no! I love it! It’s unique.” He said, smiling. I grinned at him and snuggled into his chest. “Now… about that song…”

“What about it?” I asked Jimmy.

“Can you sing it to me?” He asked sheepishly, smiling at me. “Okay. Sure.” I said, and began to quietly sing Coma White to him.

This time, he fell asleep to me. Not I fell asleep to him. When I saw him asleep, I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled at him. I kissed his forehead and said, “I love you. Goodnight.”

Jimmy was wide awake and looked at me.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!” I whisper-yelled.

“Well you thought partially right. Goodnight, Jamey. I love you too.” He said, grinning up at me. I huffed and laid down, ready to sleep. He cackled at me and poked my stomach multiple times.

“Yes?”

“Goodnight Bluejay.”

“Huh?”

“You’re my bluejay, Jamey. Goodnight.”

“Shut up and go to sleep, god damnit.” I told Jimmy sternly and closed my eyes, instantly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
DID YOU LIKE IT!?
Comantz and subscribe pweasey =] More Stallion ducks and boners and more songs and more romances and more sexy time!! Hehe =]