My "Twin", the Drummer

Fighting with my Ex-Twin

I opened my eyes and looked to the side of me, smiling widely. I shook Jimmy slightly and grinned widely when he woke up.

“Hi.” I said, smiling widely at him.

“Hi.” He mumbled, still half asleep. “No, wake up.” I told him, frowning. He grinned and got up slowly. He got out of bed and I followed. I went to the living room and say Jay and Val –too- close together.

I raised an eyebrow and Val grinned largely, winking at me.

“OHMYGOD! VAL! You need to tell me about this!” I yelled, pulling her into the bunks.

“Details.” I told her, my eyes wide and a grin on my face. “Okay, well it turned out Matt cheated on me and then I told Jay. I was crying and she hugged me. Then it turned to a kiss and then we fell on a bed and we started.”

“Who was submissive?” I asked, a grin on my face. She blushed for a moment and mumbled something.

“What? I can’t hear you! Speak louder!”

“Jay was.” Valary said, grinning at me and burying her face in my shoulder.

“VALARY DIBENIDITTO! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!” I yelled, and hugged her. “Now, back to the main room.” She nodding, still blushing. Jimmy walked in and sat next to me. I could tell he just took a bath because of the way he smelled and his hair was wet.

I ran my fingers through his hair and laid my head on his shoulder, still playing with his hair.

I heard Jay whisper something to Val. Jimmy didn’t hear it because he doesn’t have hearing like I do.

I heard Jay whisper, “They’re so cute together.”

Val grinned and said, “You should see those two after concerts. They’re so cute it makes me want to explode.”

“Thanks Val, don’t explode.” I told her, smiling. She gasped and then remembered I was dead. “Oh right. Forgot for a moment.” I grinned and her and moved onto Jimmy’s lap so I could be closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his middle and looked up at him, smiling.

He looked down at me and grinned. “Hi.” He whispered.

“Hi.” I told him, snuggling into his chest. He giggled at me, YES GIGGLED, and hugged me. I placed butterfly kisses against his neck and then lightly kissed his neck. I looked at his labret. He got a different style and color. I began to play with it with my finger. “Why’d you change it?”

“I lost the old one. I took it out to sleep and then it just wasn’t there where I left it anymore.”

“Oh. Where’d you leave it? I can look.”

“It was 3 months ago at my house. I’d doubt you would find it.”

“I’m not that stupid, I can find it. I assure you.” I told him, running my hand down his chest. He sighed at me. Jimmy went to the bunks and I followed close behind.

“Are you mad at me?”

“Why would I be mad at you? I just don’t want you making promises to me you can’t finish.”

“Yes I can! I can find it, Jimmy.” I said, confidence lacing my voice.

“No. You can’t. I fucking lost it, it fell down. Leanna was there, she probably took it.” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes at me.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me, James.” I told him, sitting next to him and glaring at him. He glared right back at me. “I’ll roll my eyes if I want to, bitch.”

I slapped him clean across the face and spat, “Fuck you too,” at him, and walked into the bathroom. Or tried to.

He caught my arm before I could. “I know you didn’t slap me, Jamey Owen MONROE.” He said, emphasizing the Monroe. “I fucking did, what are you going to do about it, huh?” I asked, glaring at him.

“And oh, why was Leanna there? You fucking her while I was looking for you? You STILL fucking her?” I spat at him, wrenching my arm out of his grip.

“You really think that? Are you fucking stupid?” He asked me, scoffing and rolling his eyes. “Oh, go fuck yourself and a duck, you fucking dickhead.” I said to Jimmy, rolling my eyes and then storming into the bathroom.

Now I felt bad for being mean to Jimmy. He was trying to open the door quietly to avoid waking the others up and I couldn’t hear him or anything. I focused on one thing. The razor across the room. I slowly got up and picked it up, looking at it. Why was it here? It didn’t matter, I wanted to use this.

I gently began to slice lines into my arms that quickly healed. I went to my other arm and cut a deep, broad slice that went from the back of my hand to my elbow. I did this five times, lining my arms with deep cuts. Jimmy managed to get the door open and I looked up at him with uncaring, yet sad eyes.

“Yes?” I asked him, free of emotion.

“Oh god.” Jimmy said, looking at the lines on my arm. He quickly closed the door and locked it, throwing the razor at the wall and began to cry on my shoulder. “I’m sorry.” He said, tears falling.

“You shouldn’t be. It should be me. I’m such a drama magnet I find it necessary to make fights out of everything.” I told him. Jimmy looked at my arm again and saw the cuts rapidly fading and healing. “What-“ He choked out, and looked at me in shock.

“I did die, Jimmy. We both know that. I fell from Heaven. Jimmy, I’m a fallen angel.” I told him.

“Prove it.” He whispered, tears still falling. I hugged him and let my black and blue feathered wings come out and wrap around us.

“Is this enough proof?” I asked him quietly.

“Can you fly?”

“Yes. I’ll show you that later. I love you. I’m sorry.”

“I love you more, and I’m sorry too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, is it kind of confusing?
Vals with Jamie now. The girl one.