My "Twin", the Drummer

The ***, Valary?

Tour was ending in a few days, and a lot of changes were made. Brian is with Thalla, Damien is with Johnny, Matt was in a fling with Draven, and Val and Jay were together now. It was pretty cool, But. I can say now, Jimmy and I had only fallen deeper. I was sure I wanted to stay with him forever. He is the reason I came back to Earth.

“Jamey!” Jimmy called, walking from the bunks to me. I looked up at him and he sat next to me, pulling me into his lap. “I love you, so much. So very, very much.” He said, looking straight at me. I grinned. “I love you too.”

He paused for a moment and said, “But, as much as I love you, Val wanted me to get you off the bus and go with her somewhere.” I pouted, but nodded.

“Don’t be like that, Bluejay! I’ll be here or somewhere when you come back, and then we can have our time together!” Jimmy said, ecstatic. I chuckled and got off his lap, going meet Val.

When I saw Val, she said, “Jamey. You need to come to the store with me. I’m afraid something has happened to you.” I froze up and my face went pale. “What” I whispered.
She frowned and said, “It’s not bad. But there is a small chance of you maybe being... Something…. Pregnant, maybe.” My eyes got wide and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK?! VAL I HAVE A GOD DAMNED DICK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT TO YOU!”

Jimmy must have heard and told the guys and girls because they ran in and saw me looking pissed and Val looking irritated. “What the hell?!” Johnny asked, glaring at both of us. “I was fucking trying to sleep, thank you!”

I said, “That’s not something we’re going to talk about. Now get the fuck out, all of you.” Val smirked, “Except you, Jimmy.” I scowled at her, but knew he’d stay anyways so I couldn’t do anything. Jimmy sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

We were in Val’s bunk area currently, so yes – we were sitting on a bed. “Now, what the fuck is going on?” Jimmy asked, looking at me, then Valary. “Well, I did some research on the fallen angel vampire hybrid stuff, and guess what? Jamey can get pregnant.” My eyes bulged out. “I CAN NOT!” I yelled, glaring at Val.

“Um, yes – you can. And you need to accept that.” Val said. Jimmy was lost, he was looking around the room awkwardly. “Now, stand the fuck up, and while the bus is here and not moving, fucking come with me to the fucking store.” Val said, glaring. I grumbled under my breath and got up, walking with Valary.

She bought me a pregnancy test and told me to go into the store bathroom and use it. I peed on the fucking stick, waited five fucking minutes, only to fucking see a – “VALARY!” I screamed, opening the door and yanking her inside. I showed her the stick. “I told you that you were pregnant.”

I sat down and began to cry. “Jamey. It’s okay.” She said. “No, it’s not.” I said, tears falling from my face. I put the stick in my pocket and walked out of the store, tears falling freely. “Jimmy?” I called. Jimmy emerged from his bunk. “Yeah?” I ran into his arms and sobbed loudly. He brought me into his bunk. “What’s wrong?” He asked me. “I’m pregnant.” I said, tears falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAH! PREGNANT!