My "Twin", the Drummer

In Da Club

“God dammit!” Jimmy screeched as I was in a deep conversation with Val.

“Jamey! Pills! Headache! Hungover!” Jimmy yelled once more, and my face fell. My face went from =] to =[] to say the least.

Val gasped and said, “So he doesn’t remember what you two did?”

“Obviously not. Stupid me, it had to be when he was drunk.” I muttered, and went got him some Tylenol.

“HEY NUTCRACKER! I GOT YA PILLS!” I screamed back, walking into the main room where Jimmy and his friends were. Not mine.

I dropped the pills on him and walked back to Val.

I groaned, throwing my head back and said, “My life is challenging.”

“Trust me, I know.” Val said, sighing. “I’m always worried Matt’s cheating on me, and I’ve even found proof sometimes. He promised me he wouldn’t.”

“Oh girl, I’m sorry but if someone did that to me I’d leave them in a heartbeat and throw skittles at them.”

Val laughed and gave me a big smile.

“JAMEY! WE’RE GOING TO A CLUB SOON!”

I looked at the time, 6:00 PM.

“Hot damn, we talked for 4 hours straight,” I told her, my mouth dropping. “I’M ENTERTAINING!” I yelled, fist pumping and doing a victory dance. I stopped with my foot behind my head and my other leg straight down, my hands in a fist, and my hands were crisscrossed because the guys walked in to see the commotion.

I slowly let my foot and sat down. Everybody started to laugh at me.

“Yeah… That never happened.” I said awkwardly. Everybody smiled, I believe I made friends. Insert shoop-da-whoop here.

Jimmy looked at me and my heart skipped a beat. But he only wanted to tell me this, “Go get dressed.” I walked out of the room and when I was positive nobody could hear me I sighed.

I went put my suit on that literally cost more than 3,000 dollars.

MY watch alone cost $1,695. Hehe, 69.

I walked out and sat by Jimmy. He nodded and we left, how everyone got dressed before me I don’t know. But this was certain to be a fun night at the club. Oh, joy.

-At the club-

“Oh my god. Look it’s Avenged Sevenfold!”

“OHMIGOD! JIMMY HAS A TWIN!?”

Random people yelled out phrases like that, and I grunted and elbowed Jimmy.

“They are scaring me Jimmy, get me out of here.”

“It’s not that bad, Jamey. Just get used to it and it’ll be a second nature.”

Jimmy knew Jamey was sexually frustrated, but for who? No, Jimmy did not know.

“You’ll get laid tonight, lil bro. Just calm it.” Jimmy stated.

I looked at him in shock and with a look of disgust. Then I grinned and said, “Not by who I want to be.”

“Who you want to be with? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me tell me!!!” Jimmy screamed.

“Shut up, Sullivan.” Matt groaned.

“WHICH ONE HUH?!” Jimmy and I yelled at the same time. I simply smiled at that and walked into the club, taking a seat at the booth the rest of us were sitting at.

I wanted JIMMY. It seems weird, but I want him. Bad.

It’s like, I just want to… Ugh!

This is so hard for me. I need to get him drunk or something. I want him so bad…

Addiction. That’s the word!

“You look like you have a lot on your mind, lil bro. What you thinking bout?” Jimmy asked me.

“Nothing!” I snapped back, I realized what I did at the last moment.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you Jimmerjammers.” I told him frowning.

“Now now, don’t frown. You’re too beautiful to frown.” He whispered in my ear before getting up to go dance with Leanna.

WHAT!? OH! Fuck yeah.

He told me I’m beautiful.

“VAL!” I yelled, and motioned her to come over to me.

Nobody was left at the booth so I was free to tell her what I needed to tell her.

“What?” She asked eagerly.

“Jimmy called me beautiful.” I said, a happy sigh letting out of my mouth.

“Oh my god! I’m so happy for you! Maybe it might get even better and steamier.” Val said, smirking and moving her eyebrows.

“That’s nasty Val. Ew.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/jameys_clothes/set?id=28868981
Jamey's expensive clothing. ^