Reservoir

Video Games.

She had to beg him for the controller. The guys were packed into their small apartment, screaming at each other when one would win or lose. Tania had only been home a few minutes before John pulled her into his lap, pressing kisses into her neck as the blush covered her cheeks. The games continued, John’s attention stayed on her as he continued to kiss her, whispering questions into her ear about her day that she would answer in between giggles and sighs. It wasn’t until Kennedy said his name with a smirk, the controller extended out towards him. John reluctantly accepted, winding his long arms around her waist and resting the small device in her lap.

He won the first game, beating Garrett by only a few seconds. Then he won against Jared too, smiling victoriously and reminding her that she was always his good luck charm. He beat Pat too, and then Kennedy.

“Lemme play, John.” She whispered, turning back towards him with a smiling, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Of course, he said no, like he always did. The guys had a tradition, no girls allowed to game with them. The only reason she was even allowed in the room with them was because John told them that since Garrett had his good luck charm with him, John was allowed to have his too.

Tania didn’t take no as an answer, continuing to beg and whine, pulling away anytime John would try to kiss her. It took her three rounds before Garrett finally gave in, sick of listening to her whine about it. “Just let her play a round.” Garrett mumbled, smacking John’s shoulder.

The other guys agreed, forcing Jared to hand his controller over to her. She was going against John, the supposedly champion of the game. She watched his strategy many times before, know he used the shortcut and could cut 15 seconds off his finally time if he made it to the bridge first.

She was winning, pulling ahead of John and all the guys were cheering her on. She could feel his arms tense, his breathing growing more and more erratic each second she was ahead. The finish line was drawing closer, the smile growing on her lips. The only way she ever would win this game before was when he let her but that was rare. He was the champion of course. But before she could finish, John tossed the controller aside, his hands retracting to her hips as he pulled her up and around so he straddled her, pressing her lips to his.

“You cheated.” She breathed out when he pulled away.
♠ ♠ ♠
January 17.