Reservoir

Moving.

They finally got all the boxes inside. Boxes labeled for the kitchen made it to the kitchen. Living furniture were all placed in the enter of the room. John pulled the boxes into rooms while Tania cut the tape open and pulled out the content and started putting the things away.

His arms snaked around her hips when she went to go carry their collection of plates to the cabinets, pressing a kiss to her neck. “John,” She whined, trying the balance the plates in one arm and swat him away with the other. “I gotta finish this.”

“Later,” He mumbled into her skin, pulling her back a little, “I need you now.”

She smirked, her head dropping backwards to lean against his shoulder as he nuzzled further into her neck, kissing the skin. He held her tight, keeping her from using her sneaky tactics to pull away from him. John slowly kept taking steps backwards. The kisses he was leaving distracted her just enough that she could quite figure out where they were headed.

It wasn’t until he dropped one arm, still holding her tight with the other while he took the stack of plates from her hands. “Johnny, baby,” She sighed, trying to push his advances away and not let his lips distract her from unpacking. “We gotta fin--”

He twisted her around, pushing her gently down onto their new couch behind her. “We can finish later,” He mumbled, climbing over her so he straddled her waist, “This new couch need to be broken in anyways.”

She only giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing their lips together, kissing him hard. She exhaled when his hands pushed at the fabric of her shirt, parting their lips to yank it off. His name left her lips again, this time in a sigh, when he kissed down her neck again, running his lips over her collar bones.

Her hands pulled the belt around his hips from the loops, then unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down. He reattached their lips, running his tongue across her bottom lips and pushing her own pants down.
♠ ♠ ♠
January 21, 2011.