Reservoir

Bra Shopping.

She had already dragged him to Barnes and Noble, Stevie Madden, Sephora, and Pottery Barn. He’d spent all morning looking through clearance aisles, waiting outside the dressing rooms, and standing in check-out lines. Anytime she didn’t like the color of something or the size didn’t work, she sent John to get another one. He never got a chance to sit or rest, getting sent on a mission or pushed towards another store’s entrance. John was tired, his feet hurt, and their was not a store in the mall that would cheer him up.

“Tania, no, I’m done.” He groaned when she reached for his arm, twisting away quickly. “I’m tired, hungry, and this is so fucking boring.”

Tania sent him a smirk, taking a step backwards. She reached for the collar of coat, pulling him gently. “Trust me John, you’ll love this next one.”

“But I’m tired, Tania.” He whined. “And I’m fucking starving.”

“Well get food after okay?” She smiled, pulling him down far enough to peck his lips. “And who know, you might not even want food after this store.”

He gave her a confused look, “I’m pretty sure you can take me anywhere right now and I’ll still want food.”

She only smirked, twisting back around, and walking away. Like always, John followed like a good boy, knowing it made Tania happy. Every turn she took in the mall, he followed, playing with his phone as she lead. When he looked up he hadn’t expected her to be standing in front of the store she was at. He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. “Here?”

“I need some new bras,” She smirked back, stepping towards him again and pulling him close. “An I know how much you love taking them off me so I figured you should help pick them out.”

A slight blush creeped up John’s neck. He glanced up at the pink sign and then back to her. He couldn’t believe she was here with him. He couldn’t believe that she was letting him tag along at this store. But mostly, he couldn’t believe the smirk she had on her lips when she let go of him and wandered into the store.

John was a sucker for lace. Anytime she wore a fancy lace bra or underwear, he couldn’t control himself. In the store, it was everywhere. And it was all she kept picking up and bringing to him. God, all he wanted was to see her in it. To touch it while she wore it. To take it off of her. But no, she’d bring it to him and ask his opinion about it. To most, he could barely stutter out a reply, just giving her a smirk, and on the rare one he didn’t like, he’d mutter out a no and look away quickly.

“Ready then?” He mumbled once they’d made it through the store, her selection of his favorites in hand. “We went through them all.”

Tania looked back at him with a smile. “Not quite yet.” She stopped at the small opening at the side of the store, “I’ve still gotta try them.”

His face dropped suddenly, her smirk only growing. She grabbed his hand, pushing through the doorway and pushing a curtain aside and stepping in. “Don’t you wanna see, baby?”

John could only nod, following her into the small room, and closing the curtain behind him. She was slipping out of her shirt by the time he turned around, her fingers working over the buttons. She gestured silently to the small bench behind her and he followed the order with his jaw dropped.

Ducking down, she brought her lips close to his ear. “Close your eyes,” She whispered, running a finger down the front of his shirt. “I want this to be a surprise.”

With his mouth still open, he nodded again. He pressed his hands over his eyes, waiting. Still though, he couldn’t believe what she was doing and the fact that he was sitting in a changing room in Victoria Secret.

“Okay, baby, opening up.”

His hands dropped, his eyes moving up from the floor to the her. His smile grew as he reached out for. “Dear god, Tania,” The lace. Teasing him. Taunting him. Begging him to remove it. “That is ... perfect.”

Before she could try anymore of her teasing, John stood from the bench, pulling her toward him. He lips connected to her pressing a hard kiss to her lips. His arms snaked around her, fingers climbing up her back to the clasp. She’d playfully try to push him away, but he wouldn’t let her, mind set on the goal. Her lips toyed with him, her tongue running across his bottom lip seductively.

Once he finally undid the clasp, desperate to rid the lace from her body, she gave him a final push. “I got three more to try on John. Have some patience.”

And it was a continuous process. she’d try one on and he’d be so desperate to get it off. The fourth on was the worst, more lacy then the rest. He swallowed hard, watching her turn around in it, sending her a smirk.

“Fuck.” He groaned, sending and pressing her against the stall wall, cupping her cheeks. “I cannot handle this.”

He went to work, pushing their lips together and hands climbing up her back, leaving goosebumps behind. He got it off the quickest, not stopping when she tried giving him that final push. His fingers touched the skin her waist, climbing around the front, touching her hips and the hem of her skirt. His name left her in a whine, trying to push him away again.

“I don’t think so.” He breathed into her neck, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck that he knew would make her sink. “You can’t play that game and expect me to wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
January 22, 2011.