Reservoir

Swimming.

Garrett’s house was where the party was. That meant pool time. He was glad too. It was hot that day, the sweat covering his brow as he stared out from the patio at the crystal-clear water. He brought his swimming trunks, leaving them in a bag with Tania’s bikini and the towels she grabbed before he rushed her out of the house.

He went back to talking with Jared, playing with the paper label across his green bottle of beer. They chatted about their schedule coming up, hollering for Pat when they were confused or had any questions. John’d glance at her a few times, sending her a smirk anytime she caught his stare. Then he’d slip his attention back to Jared, sipping his booze, and trying to focus on anything but the heat.

It wasn’t until he saw her walk out of the house, the black bikini wrapped around her that looked at her. His jaw dropped as he watched her drop the towel in one of the lounge chairs and jumping onto the pool with some of his friends. They’d splash around, hands brushing her shoulder and back, making John jealous.

“I’m gonna go swim.” He mumbled, his stare staying with Tania’s figure, interrupting Jared mid-word. John didn’t even give his friend a chance reply before running inside and slipping into his shorts, not bothering to grab a towel.

She was pushing Kennedy away, his arm pushing water into her face. She squealed between giggles, jumping to push him under. John wasted no time diving into the pool, getting the attention of everyone but his friend and girlfriend. Submerging again, he swam towards her, wrapping his arms around her hips, startling her. When she tried to twist around, he only pressed a kiss between her shoulder blades, coming back up for air.

Kennedy only giggled and shook his head when his head popped up behind her, lips running across her lips. “She been bad, Ken?” John mumbled into her flesh, looking up at the guitarist.

“Wouldn’t stop splashing,” He smirked and sending her a look.

John pulled her tight against his barely chest. “Don’t worry,” He gave his friend a finally look, “I’ll take care of her.”

She watched Kennedy give them a smirk, pulling himself out the pool, and walking over to Emily. “Bad?” He whispered into her ear, taking a step forward and she did too. “That’s not what I like to hear.”

Tania only giggled, not answering him when he flipped her around in his arms and giving her a smile. His feet continued stepping, hers going backwards. It wasn’t until they hit the edge of the pool that he stopped, smiling. Instead of speak he immediately pressed a rough kiss to her lips, holding her neck, and pressing their hips together.

She didn’t retract, instead brushing her tongue across his bottom lips with a groan. “Chlorine.” She spoke against his lips. “Gross.”

John only shrugged, continuing to kiss her hard and grazing some of her skin with his fingers. “Deal.” He groaned, “You were teasing me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
January 23.