Reservoir

Movies.

Oh my God John.” She squealed as they held hands, waiting for the theater’s doors to open. “This movie looks so good.”

John didn’t bother answering, only squeezing her hand and rolling his eyes when she emitted the high pitched noise again. They'd been waiting for the last twenty minutes for the door to open. Tania insisted they get to the small theater an hour early, wanting to be guaranteed tickets into to see the historical drama as well as the perfect seats for the flick.

"I wonder how they're gonna portray Henry. He was such a pig but then he was such a badass." she continued, raving in his ear about the movie she had been wanting to see for months. "And I bet they'll get into how the pope felt. I hope so at least."

Smiling, John twisted away for a moment to check the entrance. He'd been forced to listen to this all day while they ran errands and during meals. Over the span of time, he ha grown increasing annoyed with it, constantly giving her looks that he wanted her to understand. She didn't though, continuing to talk about the movie. When he pulled on the metal handle, the door still didn’t budge and he groaned, turning back to his girlfriend.

“The only thing I’m not looking forward to is who they casted for Anne Boleyn.” Tania continued, leaning into his frame as he wrapped his arm around her. John let out another awkward groan, rolling his eyes at the words. “She’s a fundamental character to the movie…”

It felt like hours before the attendant finally came out of the room, the broom and dustpan in hand. John practically dragged her in, taking her up to the top row against her protests. The whole time she continued explaining why the actress would portray the character correctly and how if she screwed it up, Tania had plans of assassinating the young woman. When he picked the seat, she let out a soft whine, not liking the seats.

“Sit.” He demanded, pulling the popcorn from her hands. “Please, you can see fine from here.”

“I want to sit down there, John.” She growled, watching him. “I can’t see all the details from here.”

“What will it matter, Tania. You already know the entire fucking movie.” He groaned.

Tania sent him a glare. “You’re ruining this for me, John.”

“Just sit here.” He stated, gesturing at the seat. “And stop complaining.”

A scowl drew across her face. “No, I want to enjoy this.”

“Enjoy it from here!” He threw his hands up in frustration, stepping away from her and down the steps quickly. He couldn’t understand her tone, after he bought her the tickets and waited outside with her for the longest time. Leaving the room, he quickly looped back around the hallways and to the main lobby. Standing in the snack room, his jaw tightened as he reviewed what had happen.

The attendant took his bag, refilling it with a smile and he slipped away. As he looped back through the hallways, finding his theater, he felt it in him suddenly. The need and desire that filled him after every spat they had. He didn’t care that when he came back in the room she’d be fuming, repulsed by the idea of him touching her. John pulled the door open, hoping the room would be empty still.

He smiled at the empty room, the lights just starting to dim as the film’s credit started to roll. Slowly, he made his way up the stairs watching her try to ignore him and stare at the screen instead. Her arms were crossed across her chest and when he entered the last row, popcorn hanging from his arm, he could see her lips twitch in frustration.

They sat in silence, John slouching into his seat as he ate popcorn, smirking. Tania was twisted away, trying to tell him how disgusted she as with him. It only made him want her more. The way her lip twitched anytime he glanced over at her made him want nothing more than to pull her onto his lap and kiss her. The feeling was overwhelming and John couldn’t bite it back anymore.

Setting the popcorn on the floor, he slowly moved his hand to rest on her thigh. She smacked it away though. “I don’t think so.” She mumbled, crossing her arms again.

John waited a few minutes before trying again. This time he leaned across the arm rest, pressing a soft kiss under her jaw. When she didn’t swat him away, he did it again and placed his hand high on her thigh again.

“Stop.” She said when he leaned in again. When she went to say it again though, John cut her off, twisting her head sideways and placing a hard kiss on her lips.

Pushing him away, she groaned. “No, John. I wanna watch this.”

He didn’t listen, pulling her into his lap quickly and kissing a line down her neck. The more she struggled, the harder he held her against him. She’d hit at his shoulders, whining his name as he continued to kiss her but he didn’t stop, waiting for her to sink into his touch. After a few minutes, Tania finally stopped struggling, sinking into his lap as he kissed into her shoulders.

“I-I really wanted to see this movie.” She breathed, eyes lulling back into her skull when he dragged his mouth up, kissing behind her ear.

She felt him smirk, hand slipping under her skirt and his palms warmth heating the skin of her thigh. “You’re gonna see it tomorrow with Em anyways.” She caught his hand as it rose further up her thigh, pulling it out and lacing it with her own fingers as her breath labored due to his kisses. “I deserve some attention.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is everywhere but whatever, it makes me laugh.
April 8, 2011.