Reservoir

Drunk.

“B-baby, you’re w-wasted.” He slurred out, taking another sip from the bottle of beer he had.
She giggled, pushing him away a little to look at him. “So are you.” She breathed.

John’s lips met hers, the taste of alcohol prominent on their lips. He pushed her back some, he back hitting the wall behind her. She wouldn’t let him push her shirt up any higher then her naval, breaking the kiss to scold him. His hands wandered, touching her skin to make her breath hitch. He’d only stop kissing her when he needed another sip of his beer and when she needed to breathe.

He kept trying, kept pushing at the fabric of her top, kept playing with the button of her shorts. And when she wouldn’t let him any farther, insisting that such activities could happen only behind closed doors, he’d wander off, grabbing her another drink and trying again. Even after four cups of John’s own concoction, his girlfriend would let him get to second without hailing a taxi to go home.

“Gary, man.” He screamed, pulling the bassist aside and wrapping his arm around the friend. “I n-need a favor, man, can you do me f-favor, since you’re awesome Garrett?”

The younger boy smiled, pulling away slightly but nodding. “Whatcha need John O’?”

“Could you g-grab me a b-bottle of Jack and a bottle of vodka and meet me out on the deck, I gotta go get Tania, okay?”

Garrett laughed again, rolling his eyes as John stumbled off to find her again. “Tania?” He spoke, reaching his hand for hers and pulling her towards him. “I gotsa a surprise.”

She giggled, snaking her arm around his neck and pressing a kiss to his lips. They continued towards the backdoor without breaking apart. Garrett pulled the door open for them, escaping to the inside before John could thank him. “I got your-your favorite.” He held the bottle of Jack Daniels up with a smirk.

Tania let out a soft squeal, kissing him again before open the bottle and taking a big swig of the liquid. He worked on his own bottle of vodka, washing it down with his half-empty beer. Her arms laced around his neck, her lips touching his neck. She was drunk now. He could tell when she started advancing on him like that. John quickly dropped his hands to her hips, sliding his hands under her shirt and dragging the material up.

“Let’s get a room,” She whispered, breaking apart and twisting away. She grabbed John’s hand and the bottle of Jack Daniels and stumbled back instead, letting John push her against the wall a few times to kiss her neck and shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
January 21, 2011.