Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

6

Justin’s point of view.

I know is shouldn’t of talked like that to that girl called Kendall.

I should have known that I would have gotten punched or hit... I mean she’s tiger a famous teenage street fighter.

“Dude this is not funny.” I frowned holding a bag of ice to my face while Logan laughed at me.

The car hit a pothole causing me to it my face on the window.

Logan laughed “you should have known bro... besides talk shit get hit.” He laughed at me

“Oh shut up already” I scowled and pressed the ice pack on the side of my face.

Logan just laughed again.

“This is not an ideal way to spend my last night in America.” I scowled looking in the mirror that hung on top of the passenger seat.

I gently pressed on the affected area and winced. There was a small cut that went across my cheek bone. The flesh was already started to bruise and the skin around my eye was starting to puff and turn a dark shade of purple.

“So what time you leaving?” Logan asked me turning down a road.

“Uh probably midday... we have to pick my new stylist up before we leave” I said not paying that much attention to Logan and I started thinking of smart excuses to tell my mom about my face.

“Cool.” Logan said smirking at my face.

“She packs a real mean punch.” I said leaning back into my seat.

“They don’t call her tiger for nothing” Logan laughed tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

“I’ll say” I joked looking out of the window. I remembered her blonde hair and her big eyes and smiled to myself. She was beautiful. “Does she do that to everyone?” I asked Logan turning my head to look at him.

“Nahh only the people that get in her way... but today I thing you really surprised her... no-one has ever stood up to her.” Logan shrugged.

He parked the car and I opened the door jumping out.

“I’ll come over early in the morning to say bye” Logan said tossing me my hat that I had left of the seat.

“See you then bro” I said and started to make my way to the house hearing Logan reverse the car out of the drive way.

I fumbled with my keys dropping them a few times but I finally did get the door open. I walked into my large house.

“Sweetie what happened” my mother said rushing up to me.

“Uh I walked into a door way.” I lied quickly.

My mother stood up straight and put her hands on her hips looking at me with one of those ‘oh really’ expressions.

“Okay got to go.” I said quickly darting up the stairs to my room.

Kendall’s point of view.

I woke up in the morning feeling groggy and upset.

Sitting up in my bed I felt the hangover from the previous night. Rubbing my head I pulled out some water and aspirin and quickly swallowed some down.

I groaned as I stepped out of my bed pulling out my suitcase and started stuffing my clothes in the bag.

I texted blaze.

to blaze: get your ass over here major shits going down

I set down my phone and packed other things I might need.

In two minutes blaze was at my door.

She walked in the house and I could feel her footsteps on the stairs.

“What’s up?” blaze asked my pushing open the door to my room and closing it behind her.

“I’m going to Canada.” I said dully.

“Fuck” she screamed “no you can’t go now who’s going to win homecoming and punch cheerleaders and be my ditch buddy.” Blaze said frowning.

I silently started to cry on the inside...

“Don’t worry I’ll be back.” I said laughing a blaze.

“When do you leave?” Blaze asked me playing with a stuffed animal.

“Uh in like an hour.” I frowned grabbing the stuffed animal from her hands and stuffing in the bin.

“What you do that for?” blaze whined

“That was a gift from my mother… I obviously didn’t even know I had it.” I said looking away from blaze and back at my suitcase.

She just nodded and started to help me pack my bags.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is a crappy fillerish chapter
ima try get another chapter up in the next half n hour maybe
anyways love you all
len xx