Status: COMMENT/s= next chapters

Don't Let Me Fall

8

Justin’s point of view.

“Justin” a medium height man with black hair and a moustache smile shaking my hand. “it’s so nice to finally meet you… I’ve heard so much nice things about you.”

I smiled at the man “it’s a pleasure.”

“Pattie” the man said hugging my mother. “it’s been so long… your little boy is all grown up now.”

“I know… two seconds ago he was banging on that cute little drum kit of his…” my mom smiled

“And now he’s all grown up taking the world by storm.” The man smiled tousling my hair like I was three.

I frowned flicking my hair in place.

“What happened to your face.” The man asked me inspecting the large bruise that was coated on my face.

“Nothing rash… just walked into a door.” I laughed wincing a bit when the affected area started to trouble me.

The man laughed “I’ll go grab your new stylist.” The man said quickly vanishing up the stairs to his rather small house.

I heard a few voices upstairs but couldn’t quite pick up on what they were saying.

“OH MY BIEBER” a little girl looking around the age of 12 said behind me.

I spun around facing the girl with blonde hair. “hey” I said flashing my million dollar smile and flicking my hair.

“You’re Justin Bieber” she squealed “JUSTIN BIEBERS IN MY HOUSE… why’s Justin Bieber in my house?” she babbled on the verge of hyperventilating. “Can I have your autograph?” she squeaked.

“Yeah sure what’s your name?” I smiled.

“Dakota” she smiled

She handed me a sharpie and I sighed a couple of things for her.

“Thank you so much.” She squeaked.

Running off into the next room I could hear the muffled voices of Dakota her dad and another person.

“Kendall you’re so lucky, you get to be Justin Bieber’s designer.” I heard Dakota squeal.

“Who the fucks Justin Bieber?” the other girl said in ‘wtf’ voice.

“Justin Bieber is the cutest and hottest...” Dakota started to say only to be cut off by the other girl who obviously not a fan.

“Yeah I don’t really give a fuck.” she said in a ‘whatever’ voice.

“Language” her dad scowled.

I pretended to be interested in one of the small paintings on the wall.

“Here she is” the dad said in an enthusiastic voice.

“Here I fucking am” the girl said looking down at her shoes.

“Language” her dad scowled again at her. “now introduce yourself” her dad said with a frown.

She didn’t take her eyes off her shoes and her head hung low… I almost didn’t hear her when she started to introduce herself.

“Hi I’m Kendall” she mumbled.

Kendall … I’ve heard that name somewhere before.

“Kendall introduce yourself properly.” He dad sighed.

“Hi I’m Kendall…” she said louder but she still looked down at her shoes. “and I fucking don’t want to be here… dad can’t you just send me off to military school.” She said, looking up at her dad.

The girl from last night the one that punched me in the face… that’s who she was.

“No dear you already agreed” her dad said obviously trying to keep his calm.

“I didn’t agree…” she sighed looking in my direction for the first time.

A look of surprise then amusement crossed her face and she chuckled.

Kendall’s point of view

“Dad can I talk to you in the kitchen for a sec.” I smirked.

I walked to the kitchen with my dad following right behind me.

“What do you want” my dad sighed looking at me.

“You can’t send me to Canada anymore” I smirked.

“Why not?” he asked confused.

I smiled evilly “you see that bruise on his face?” I asked my dad watching him nod.

I waited for a few seconds waiting for my dad to figure it out.

His face finally showed signs that he had figured it out. His mouth formed an ‘o’ shape and his eyes grow wide.

Regaining his original expression he folded his arms and sighed “you did that didn’t you?”

I let out a shrill of laughter.

“Kendall how could you… I thought we agreed, no more street fights.” My dad said trying to discipline me.

I shrugged and laughed again “he asked for it… he called me weak so I decided to make him eat his words.” I smiled

“Kendall you’re still going” he sighed.

I groaned and trudged slowly back to the lounge.

“Sorry about that” I smiled a fake sweet smile.

I turned to pick up my suitcase and as I was lifting it off the ground I looked up at Justin and smirked watching the smile drop from his face as I did so.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHH..
so what did you guys think.
comment subscribe.
xx
alenthea <3