Let Go.

Elizabeth

I took many pictures that day. It was tiring. I loved being a photographer, but putting in those many hours to take pictures of one person was exhausting. I almost went back to the hotel where all the photographers were staying and slept. Almost.

“Hey, it is the new girl. I haven’t seen you in, oh, four hours.” I turned to see Eros looking at me.

“Oh, hey, if it isn’t you.” I said, turning a corner to try and avoid him. But he caught up.

“Hey, where are you going? Why don’t you let me buy you a couple of drinks? Show you a good time? Hmm?”

“Eros, I can’t.” I told him, beginning to walk again.

“Why not?” He whined.

I stopped to give him a piece of my mind when I was interrupted by her voice. “She can’t go with you because she is going with me.” Caspian said, tying her robe around her waist. I raised an eyebrow at her but didn’t argue. “And she can’t have a drink with you because she is having a drink with me. Now go hump one of your boy toys.” She pointed with her thumb over her shoulder.

“Yes mommy.” He said, looking like a dog with its tail between its legs. He walked swiftly to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Better luck next time hot stuff.” He winked as skipped away to one of the male photographers.

“Thanks for saving me.” I said before I headed to the double door. Again.

“And just where do you think you’re going missy?” Caspian said, grabbing my arm. “I didn’t bail you out so that you could run. Now, come with me.” She pulled my by the arm. Did I resist? Only a little. The fact that I was headed toward her changing room calmed down a bit, though it shouldn’t have really.

“So, we’re going to go to this nice little bar that I know of.” She said as she sat me down in a chair and began changing. I had to look at several different spots in the room to keep myself from staring. Being in the same room with her while she was changing made my heart race, though it really shouldn’t have been.

“And you will tell me all about you and I will tell you all about me. This is how these things work you know.” Caspian turned to me, bare from the waist up. “Help me with my bra? I hate these ones but we’re being forced to try them out. It’s supposed to make us perkier or some crap. Whoever thought that up should put it where the sun don’t shine.” She slung the bra on and I snapped it up in back. Her skin was so smooth. I wanted to touch everywhere. That feeling made me crazy.

“Alright.” I said, trying not to make my turmoil too obvious. She put on a simple but gorgeous red top.

“Then let’s go.” She said, grabbing her matching purse and me by the hand. “I’ll drive.” She said with a wink. Oh boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did it! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is sort of a lead up to everything that is to come. So enjoy, give me love and subscribe, and, of course, give me comments. Especially comments that tell me about how you feel about the story. Informative ones are good and help me fix it up better for your enjoyment. ^.^