Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {13}

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
Two weeks had passed by and I had finally gotten he guys to except the fact I came from a family of Death Eaters. I jumped the last step of the stairs happy about the fact it was a weekend and that tomorrow was the day we got to go into Hogsmeade. I seen the gang and Lily, who had now confessed she liked James, sitting in their favorite spot by the fire. I walked over smiling and dropped down on the couch next to Remus who gave me a mock glair, he had been reading as usual.

He hated it when I disturbed him, I would take the books from him at times or something else to bother him. I also knew he was still up set at the fact he’d hurt me back on the full moon. I had been able to heal my wound but not make the scars disappear. I had told him several times to get over it that I was fine but I don’t think he ever will.

“So what are we going to do at Hogsmeade tomorrow?” I asked breaking the silence.

“Me and Lily are going to shop.” James said smiling.

I looked over at Sirius.

“Uh…me and Emily are going together.” His face went red.

I grinned over at Emily who was sitting in the chair opposite me, and she smiled back. I knew the two of them would eventually get together, how could they not when they flirted all the time with each other.

“Don’t ask me, I’m going with Andrew.” Kelly said from her spot on the floor before I could ask her.

All of us looked at her with wide eyes, “Andrew?”

“Yeah my boyfriend from Ravenclaw.”

“Well I guess that means it’s you and me Moony.” I said putting my arm around his shoulders.

I watched his face go red and he tried to hide it behind his book.

“Guess so.” He mumbled.

I grabbed the book from him, seeing his still red face as he tried to grab it back.

“What you don’t want to go with me?” I asked pouting.

“NO! It’s not that!” he said quickly, “It’s just that uh…”

“It’s just what?” I asked trying to read his face.

“Hey lets go get something to eat.” said James quickly.

“Yeah good idea I’m hungry.” and Remus quickly got up.

I got up and followed the others out. As we headed down the stairs Emily dropped back to walk beside me, a grin on her face that showed off her fangs.

“What?” I asked knowing she was thinking something.

“You like him don’t you?”

I blinked at her for a moment the question not registering; when it did I rolled my eyes.

“Why do you insist on playing match maker?”

“I’m not. It’s not hard to see you like him.” Her smile becoming wider. “He’s just too ditzy to see it. Or he doesn’t want to see it.”

I frowned and looked up to see Remus whispering to James, and I suddenly realized that it was true. It just took a little prodding from this demonic girl for me to see it. Another thing she was right about was that Remus most likely didn’t or didn’t want to like me. This thought didn’t make me very happy; I suddenly didn’t feel so much like eating.

“Well.” Emily prodded.

“You’re right.”

“I knew it!” She screamed making the others look back at us.

“Shut up.” I hissed.

She laughed, “I knew you did! I just knew it!”

I made to slap my hand over her mouth but she was a bit quicker then me and jumped away from me. She continued to shout ‘I knew you did’. I started chasing her down the stairs jumping them two at a time.

(Remus’ P.O.V.)
“Thanks for the save back there.” I whispered to James.

“No problem, but you really should tell her how you feel.”

“What do you mean?” I said giving him a quizzical look.

“That you like her numskull.” Sirius said.

“That obvious huh?” I asked.

“Yeah, mate I wouldn’t doubt that she knows and is waiting for you to say something.”

Suddenly we heard Emily scream from behind us.

“I knew it!”

We turned to look at her and Raven who was standing next to her looking very angry.
“Shut up” I heard Raven say.

Emily just laughed, “I knew you did! I just knew you did!”

Raven tried to silence Emily by putting her hand over her mouth but Emily was too quick and Emily went racing down the stairs yelling all the way. Raven was right on her heals leaving us to wonder what on earth was going on. When we got to the great hall we found the two of them locked in a food fight.

“Uh should we break this up?” Sirius asked.

“Of course.” Kelly said obviously not amused like the rest of us.

Kelly ended the fight by stunning the two, and then she sat down and began eating. We undid the spell as we came over to the table. The two girls thanking us while glairing at Kelly who ignored them, and then they sat down and actually started eating.

“So, what were you two talking about?” Sirius asked Emily.

Emily grinned over at Raven who gave her an If-You-Tell-You’re-Dead look.

“We were talking about who Raven has a crush on.” Emily said her devilish smile widening.

“I’ll kill you if you keep going.” Raven growled.

I acted like I wasn’t interested in the conversation but I was hanging on every word that was said.

“Well tell us who is.” came James’ excited voice.

I heard Emily chuckle, “It’s not really your business is it.”

Raven who was sitting next to me let out a sigh.

“Come on, It’s not like we’re gonna go off and tell the whole school.”

“That’s exactly why we’re not telling you.” Raven muttered.

“Aww come on Princess, we don’t keep secrets from each other.”

“Not anymore anyways.” I added in a whisper.

“Look this is kinda a girl thing. You guys wouldn’t understand.” Kelly said sticking up for Raven.

Both Raven and Emily nodded. The rest of the meal Emily and Raven kept kicking each other under the table, and unfortunately being the one sitting with in range I got kicked a couple times.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
Today was the Hogsmeade visit! Even though James was making us get up early and have Quidditch practice before we went I was still excited. I was flying around on my broom like I was a crazy person. Sirius of course was yelling at Emily for hitting the Bludgers at him. I was enjoying myself so much; I was looking so forward to going to Hogsmeade with Remus.

I stopped in mid-spin when I realized what I had just thought, and then I smiled to myself. I was going to have Remus all to myself today! It would be a perfect time to try and find out if he liked me or not. Finally practice was over and we all landed on the ground, Blathy not far from me. I noticed him approaching me, so I waited before I headed to put my broom away.

He smiled at me.” Hey Raven.”

“Hi.”

“Hey do you want to come to Hogsmeade with me.”

“Sorry I’m already going with someone.”

His eyes widened, “What! With who?”

For some reason I knew this wasn’t going to end well. “Remus.” I said a tad colder then I should have.

“Lupin!”

I glared at him. “Yes I don’t know anyone else named Remus do you?”

“Why do you want to go with a loser like him for?”

Anger bubbled up inside of me and I knew I need to get away from him or it wasn’t going to be pretty. I started to walk way from him but I was stopped when he grabbed my arm.

“I asked why you wanted to go with a loser.” He growled

That’s it you asked for it! I doubled up my fist, pivoted my body around, and my fist slammed into his face. You could here the defiant crack of his jaw as my fist connected. His hand fell from my arm and he hit the ground.

“Way to Raven!” I heard Emily yell.

“Emily don’t encourage it!” Kelly said back.

“Why the jerk deserved it.”

I was so angry I wasn’t thinking right, if I had been the words that came out of my mouth wouldn’t have.

“How dare you call him a loser! Remus is ten times the man you’ll ever be!” I screamed at him, “And for your information I happen to like him!”

There was a sudden hush around me and I realized what I had said. My eyes widened and I turned to see Remus standing there only a few feet from me. There was no way he hadn’t heard what I had just screamed out. I was so embarrassed I did the only thing I could think of, I fled. With my broom in hand I ran, I stopped only when I reached the shed where the booms were kept. I leaned my head against the side of it.

How could I have just blurted that out? I brought my head back and then slammed it back against the side of the shed. I did this several times hoping it would make me forget what I had just said in front of the whole Gryffindor Team plus Remus himself! I went to bang my head on the shed once more but my forehead came in contact with a hand instead of the shed.

“You’ll put a dent in your forehead before you do that shed.”

I laughed and looked up at Remus who was smiling at me. “You have a point.”

“Are we still going to Hogsmeade or do you still want to try and dent your forehead?”

“Hogsmeade defiantly.”

“Well then let’s go.”

We walked back up to the Gryffindor Common Room together, I went and changed, and then we headed off to Hogsmeade.