Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {15}

“RAVEN TOWSLEY! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!” Sirius bellowed as he appeared.

“Shut up!” Raven hissed at him from where she stood just outside the Great Hall.

I turned to look at him; I had been watching the Slytherin table just as Raven was. My eyes widened and I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw Sirius.

Sirius glared at me, “It’s not funny Moony.”

His hair was a bright orange and had sparkles in it! It was the most hilarious thing I’d ever seen in my life. I continued laughing which gained me a punch in the arm.

“Would you two stop it.” Raven said.

“No. Not until you take this off!” Sirius growled.

“Fine, just shut up.”

She turned and undid the spell that had changed his hair, which made Sirius look at her weirdly. Normally it took him forever to get her to undo the spells. He stared at her for a few minutes.

“Okay, well thank you.”

“Yeah now go sit and enjoy the show.” She grinned.

As he walked away she whispered to me. “He thought the hair was bad just wait till he gets to the table.”

I smiled, “What did you do!”

“I put a picture of him like that and in his pajamas on every single tablecloth!” she giggled.

I laughed and gave her a quick kiss before we heard Sirius’s voice once more.

“RAVEN! YOU’RE DEAD WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU!”

We turned our attention back to the Slytherin table after Sirius sat down obviously very angry. We smiled as we pulled out our wands getting ready to pull off our little prank. We raised our wands and together we said…

“Wingardium Leviosa!"

I watched as all the cups on the Slytherin table raised up and over the heads of the Slytherins. I watched the horrified looks come over their faces for they knew what was going to happen in just a few moments. We looked at each other and smiled and then swished our wands again making the cups smash on top of the Slytherins heads. The Hall burst out laughing all but the Slytherins who were crying in outrage. I was about to turn and run but stopped when I heard Raven muttering something and her eyes and wand still pointed toward the Slytherin table. My eyes went back to the table as well and I watched as Malfoy dumped tea all over Narcissa. There was something wrong though, Malfoy’s eyes had such a weird look to them, as if they weren’t really seeing what he was doing. Narcissa gave an outraged cry as the tea was dumped on her, and it was then that Raven turned shoved her wand into her pocket,

“Let’s get out of here!”

The two of us raced up the stairs all the way to Gryffindor Tower, once there we started laughing at the looks on the Slytherins faces. I sat down in one of the chairs and she sat on my lap smiling down at me. We talked for about five minutes before the rest of the guys came back up. James and Peter were laughing but Sirius wasn’t.

“Raven were you the one that made Malfoy dump the tea on Narcissa?”

Raven stopped laughing. “Yeah, why?”

Sirius’s eyes narrowed. “Did you think I wouldn’t recognize that spell? My brother is a blood Death Eater!”

I felt Raven stiffen. “Sirius it was just a bit of fun, I didn’t hurt anyone.”

“That spell is nothing to play around with. How do you know how to do it anyway?”

“I….”

All of us were looking between the two confused as to what was going on.

"You just couldn't resist using the Imperious Curse could you, sis?" a voice said from the far corner.

All our heads snapped around to look toward the corner, where a tall black haired boy stood. His hair only came to the collar of the black robe he was wearing. His eyes were a bright violet just like Raven’s only they were cold and full of hatred, where Raven’s were full of warmth and life. His face split into a wicked grin as he saw the shocked look on our faces.

“Alan!” Raven gasped.

“That’s my name don’t ware it out.” He chuckled.

I reached for my wand as well as the others did, but I was stopped by Raven’s hand over mine.

“No.” she said and then got up off my lap.

She crossed the room to where the boy she called Alan stood, and looked up at him.

“How did you get in here?” she asked.

“Now is that anyway to greet your big brother?”

“Brother!” The rest of us exclaimed.

“Yes now hush!” she hissed

I was shocked at her behavior, never before had she snapped at us like that. A grin spread across the boy’s face.

“How did you get in here?” Raven asked again.

“You know I have my ways.”

“You have to get out of here. If you’re caught you’ll end up in Azkaban for sure.”

Alan threw his head back and laughed. “Like any of these fools are going to catch me!”

“Alan please.” Raven pleaded with him.

He looked down at her and smiled. “Oh alright if you insist little sister.”

He kissed her cheek and then disappeared out the window, and then Raven turned slowly back to us. I could see the look on her face that told us that too much had just been reveled about her in just those few minutes. Next thing any of us knew Sirius was in front of Raven and had her left arm in an iron grip. She started struggling with him trying to free her arm but it wasn’t working, then Sirius gave a growl and she stopped and looked away from us. He took hold of her sleeve and pulled it up. Kelly and Emily looked at each other, mine and James’s eyes widened and Lily gasped at what we saw.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
My eyes filled with tears as Sirius continued to hold my arm in his tight grip. now they know the truth Sirius’s grip tightened and I had to bit back the urge to yell at him because it hurt. I didn’t blame him for being mad at me. I had hidden something so important from them all, one thing I never should have. I had hopped they would never find out about it, and up till now none of them had ever suspected or seen it. The Dark Mark, my dark secret, stood out on my forearm quite well. The skull and snake.

“I figured this is what I’d find only few types of people know how to do the Three Unforgivable Curses.” I heard his voice say.

Tears stung my eyes at the coldness I heard in his voice and at the silence of the others. I was finally able to wrench my arm from Sirius’s grip and with tears running down my face I raced from the common room. Where I was running to I didn’t know but I couldn’t stay there were my secret had just been reviled. I could hear my shoes hitting the hard floor and didn’t even care that I would be caught out after hours. I kept running and running, until I had no more strength it seemed, and then I collapsed. I must have somehow made my way outside because I felt the cold snow beneath me quickly making my clothes wet and making me shiver.

I didn’t care though. What did it matter that I was cold, my friends would never trust me again because of what they’d found out tonight! I felt my body shacking horribly and couldn’t tell if it was because of the cold or from my sobs.How could I have been as stupid as to use the Imperious Curse in front of my friends? I asked myself. Hate suddenly filled me, hate for my family for making me a Death Eater and also hate from myself. I hated myself for having let them do it to me, why wasn’t I braver and told them no! The world would be so much better without me. I thought to myself, letting misery take over now. I suddenly heard footsteps coming up behind me in the snow.