Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {3}

(Remus’ P.O.V)
I had woken up early and had decided to go down and sit in the common room. I was reading one of my books when Raven came skipping down the girl’s dorm stairs a huge smile on her face. She continued to skip over to me and sat down next to me a silly grin on her face now.

“Morning.” She said cheerfully.

“What’s got you in such a good mood?” I asked suspiciously.

Her grin widened, “Have you seen the others this morning?”

“No, they were still in bed when I came down.” I told her, “They should be up in a few minutes though. Why?”

All of a sudden screaming could be heard from the boy’s dorm and I knew it was James.
“PADFOOT I’M GONNA KILL YOU!”

“I DIDN’T DO IT! IF YOU LOOKED AT ME YOU’D KNOW THAT!”

Raven giggled and jumped up off the couch. “That’s my cue to hide before they realize it was me that did it.”

She disappeared up the stairs laughing out loud making me wonder what she had done. I didn’t have to wait to long for an infuriated James and Sirius came down the stairs. When I seen them I burst out laughing hysterically. For some how Raven had managed to turn James and Sirius blue all accept their hair, which was white! James and Sirius both glared daggers at me.

“Moony if you did this you’d better run.” Sirius growled.

I was laughing so hard I couldn’t say anything, but luckily I didn’t have too.

“Sorry Sirius you have the wrong guy. I’m the one that wanted to see what you two would look like as smurfs!” Raven’s voice came from the girl’s dorm.

The next thing I knew the guys were running up the girl’s dorm stairs. They didn’t get far of course before they came sliding back down and landed with a thud gain more laughter from Raven.

“You can’t stay up there forever! We’ll get you when you come down!” James hollered up.

Giggles were the only response they got. They stood up still glaring up the stairs. Suddenly Lily came down the stairs and James face flushed red. You could see it even with him being colored blue. I thought this amusing. She laughed and called back up the stairs to Raven.

“You’re right they do look better in blue.”

Lily then walked past then toward the porthole and opened it. As she was about to step out, she stopped and turned around and looked at James and Sirius.

“By the way boy’s nice boxers.”

With that she ran out the porthole laughing. I only now noticed that they were still in only their boxers. They both had horrified looks on their faces as they ran out of the common room, up the stairs and back to our dorm. I was laughing so hard my sides were beginning to hurt. I was finally able to get my laughter under control when Raven appeared again still laughing. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I’m going to get out of here and get some food.”

“I’ll come with you.” I said to her.

“Okay.” She said.

I put my book in my bag and got up. We walked down to the Great Hall and found a spot to sit. We started to eat and talk. As we talked we heard laughter erupt from behind us. We turned to see what everyone was laughing at. To my great amusement James and Sirius were walking across the hall still blue with Peter behind them. They apparently couldn’t figure out how to change themselves back. Raven was grinning beside me. The guys half stomped up to us glairing.

“Take this off us now.” Sirius demanded.

“Sorry. You have to do it yourself; I don’t know the counter jinx.”

“WHAT!” Sirius bellowed, “I’M GONNA KILL HER!”

Sirius dived for Raven but James and Peter grabbed the back of his robe making it so he couldn’t reach her. Raven sat there laughing as Sirius tried his best get at her.

“I’m gonna kill her!”

“Mate you trying to kill her isn’t going to help us get her to take this off us.” James said with a sigh.

Sirius stopped trying to strangle Raven but was still glaring at her.

“Raven please take this off us.” James asked.

“Well, since you asked that way.”

With a wave of Raven’s wand James and Sirius were back to normal. They then sat down so they could have breakfast before we had to start going to classes. James on the right side of me, Sirius on the other side of him and Peter across from us.

(James’ P.O.V.)
Dang it. How could she have gotten me? Me the great James Potter? I sat thinking that as I stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth. She even got Sirius! I glanced over at her she had a smug look on her face. She must be pretty proud of herself. I scooped up some eggs, put them in my mouth and started chewing. As a chewed a couple thoughts came to me. Didn’t she say back on the train on the way here she’d played pranks at her old school? So didn’t that mean she enjoyed doing that type of stuff? We could have a potential rival on our hands here. I looked over at her again. As I was thinking these things a 5th year boy sat across from us. He had blonde hair; his bangs were long and had a bead in them.

“Hey you’re the boy from the train.” Raven said.

“Yeah, nice to see you again. Names Blathy.” The boy said.

I could see how Blathy was interested in Raven. I didn’t really blame him, she was pretty. Not as pretty as Lily though. My thoughts then went back to how Raven had pranked both Sirius and me. I didn’t think we really need a rival, what if we asked her to be one of us. That was it! We could make her one of us! I had to run this by the others. I leaned over to Sirius and whispered in his ear.

“Marauder meeting now.”

He nodded. I did the same to Remus and Sirius had let Peter know.

“We’ll be back in a few minutes Raven. We need to get our books.” I told her.

She gave us a weird look. “Okay.”

She then turned back to Blathy and started talking to him again. I hoped that she didn’t start liking him. There was just something about the guy I didn’t like. The guys and I walked out of the Great Hall and up the stairs a couple of floors.

“Okay what’s going on Prongs?” Sirius asked.

“Well I think we should make Raven a Marauder.”

“What! Have you gone mental!” Sirius half yelled.

“Keep it down. And no I haven’t gone mental. She got us good this morning Padfoot. And she said she cause trouble at her old school. She does have some good ideas.”

“I think it’s a good idea, but what about Moony’s little secret.” Peter said.

I hadn’t thought about that one. I saw Remus shift from one foot to the other; I could tell he was uncomfortable.

“Well…Moony I guess it’s up to you. Do you want to make her one of us?”

“I…I…Uh think it’s a good idea but I think its better she don’t know about me being a werewolf.”

“Great!” I turned to Sirius, “Well you’re the only one that hasn’t said what you think.”

He didn’t answer right away. “I guess if Moony’s ok with it then I say yeah.”

A grin spread across his face as well as mine. We used the accio spell to get our books and went back to the Great Hall. We sat back down next to Raven. I noticed that Blathy had left sometime while we were gone, most likely headed to class.

“Welcome back.” She said smirking.

“What did you do?” Sirius asked looking around at the food.
She laughed. “I didn’t do anything.

I nudged Remus with my elbow. He looked at me and I gave him a Do-It-Now look. And I got a Why-Me look in return. I ignored it and motioned for him to do it anyway whither he wanted to or not.

“Raven I have a question for you.”

“Okay what is?”

Remus explained to her what a Marauder was, well most of it. He left out about him being a werewolf and us being animagus’s. I saw her eyes light up as he asked her to be one of us.

“Oh my gosh! Yeah of course I’ll accept!” she exclaimed.

And that’s how she became one of us. That’s how Raven became a Marauder. Our Marauder Princess.