Status: finished

The Marauder Princess

The Marauder Princess {7}

“Why does practice have to be so early Prongs?” I complained as we made our way down the stairs toward the Great Hall.

“The good times were taken.” James answered yawning.

Sirius and Remus shuffled behind us sleepily, Remus came to play referee for us. We got to the Great Hall finally after what seemed like ages because we were so tired. The rest of the team was already there and eating. We basically dropped down into our seats as we reached the table. We ate in silence, and then headed out toward the pitch. As we walked down the front steps of the school being tired I didn’t notice the crack in the stairs, I tripped. I felt myself falling forward, I closed my eyes. Before I fell too far though I felt someone grab the back of my robes and yank me backward to them, my eyes still closed I went back against him. An arm now went around my waist; I leaned against him for a moment before I opened my eyes. When I looked up I saw Remus looking down at me with concern.

“You okay?”

I nodded not being able to speak and felt myself blush.

(Remus’ P.O.V.)
I stared down at her as she looked up at me and could see her cheeks flush slightly. I gave her a half smile knowing she must be embarrassed from having almost taken a tumble down the stairs. She always put on a tough act. I suddenly felt someone shove past us and looked to see who it was. I looked to see Blathy glairing over his shoulder at me, so I glared right back. I didn’t like him, but Raven seemed to so I never voiced my opinion of him. I could tell he was way too interested in Raven. Wait why should I care if he’s interested in her? Because you like her idiot. a voice said in the back of my head.

“Hey you two coming or not.” James voice broke my trance.

“Yeah sorry.”

The two of us started back down the stairs, my arm still around her waist. We caught up with the rest of them, Sirius giving me a devilish smile. I gave him a quizzical look, and he nodded his head toward Raven. It was only then I realized that I had never removed my arm from around her! I quickly pulled my arm from around her, and I saw Sirius shake his head.

(Raven’s P.O.V.)
Remus’ arm shot from around me like it had been burned. I glanced over and saw Sirius shake his head at Remus. I actually had felt comfortable with his arm around me, like it was meant to be there. I sighed. We finally got to the pitch, mounted our brooms and started practice. At one point in the practice Emily flew over and started talking to me.

“So you and Lupin a thing?”

My eyes widened. “What! What would make you think that?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “Because of the fact he had his arm around you earlier.”

“No, we’re just friends.”

She smiled reviling fang like teeth. “Well you seemed like a couple.”

With that she took off and started smacking Bludgers around. The rest of practice I couldn’t help but hear her words run over and over in my mind. James caught the Snitch twice during practice and I made seven saves.

Later that day I was sitting in the common room by myself doing a bit of homework, the guys had gone off to do I don’t know what when Lily came storming in.

“I swear I’ll kill him one day!”

I rolled my eyes knowing she was most likely talking about James.

“How do you stand him!” she asked sitting in a chair next to me.

“Easy I like his pranks.” I said not looking up from my work.

Suddenly a brilliant idea came to me; all I had to do was to get Lily to agree to help me do it!

I looked up at her now my violet eyes shining. “How would you like to get back at James for bothering you?”

Lily raised an eyebrow, “And how can I do that.”

I explained my plan to her and as I did I could tell I had her in the palm of my hand.

“You have yourself a deal!” she said.

“Great!”

The next morning Lily and I stood in the corner of the boy’s dorm room under James’ invisibility cloak. It was only a matter of moments before their alarm would go off and the effects of our little prank would be felt. The alarm started buzzing! Just as expected Sirius reached over and turned it off grumbling. Our eyes then went to James; this was the moment Lily had been waiting for! James’ hand went to his hair almost like a reflex and went to run threw it but only stuck in it. His eyes popped open!

“WHAT THE….” He cried, “MY HAIR!”

Lily had covered James’s hair in honey! Everyone else in the dorm was now awake and looking over at James. James looked over at Remus who was closet to him and his eyes widened.

“What happened to you Moony?!”

Remus looked puzzled then jumped up and looked in a mirror to see his face covered in make-up! I had taken the liberty of doing his make-up for him this morning. I had giving him the works blush, lipstick, eye shadow and eyeliner too! I had put sleeping spells on them so we were able to do all this without them waking up.

“AHHH! NO WAY!”

“What the heck is going on?” Sirius asked as he got out of his bed thinking it safe.

Mistake! His foot hit a string and a look of horror came over his face.

“Oh god!” he said.

He was pelted with water balloons, soaking not only him but also part of his bed. Peter was laughing his head off at the others by now and he stepped out of bed because he had looked and hadn’t seen anything. I waved my wand and a pile of cold spaghetti noodles appeared and he stepped right into it. He gave a squeal and jumped back up onto his bed. Lily and I could no longer hold back our laughter. I tossed the cloak of us as we burst out laughing and the four boys all turned to look at us. The looks on their faces when they saw us made us double over and laugh harder.

“Lily!” James exclaimed, “You were in on this?”

“Y…E…S” she said between fits of laughter.

“They put nail polish on me.” Remus suddenly moaned.

The others burst into laughter, all but Remus that is. I walked over to Remus and put my arm around his shoulders.

“We did this in the dark, I’m sorry you’re an autumn not a summer.” I said too him.

“You are so gone pay!”

I dodged as he made to gab me. I laughed as he started chasing me around the room yelling at me that I was going to pay for putting make-up on him. It took him about five minutes before he did catch me.

(Remus’ P.O.V.)
I finally caught Raven by grabbing her foot as she jumped from James’ bed to mine. The others were all laughing till she hit the bed and tumbled off onto the floor. For a moment I was worried, that is till her head popped up and she was giggling. Forgetting she was a girl I tackled her pinning her to the floor and started tickling her. She tried her best not to laugh but to no avail, she bust out laughing and struggling to get free.

“Stop! I give!” she said between laughter.

I shook my head, “No! I’m gonna make you pay for the make-up.”

She struggled for a few moments till I felt her leg hook around mine she then grinned up at me. I blinked and before I knew what had happened she was now on top me!

“Once again my friend you are at my mercy!” she laughed.

I went to grab her arms but before I could she had my arms pinned to the floor, her face only inches from mine.

“I’m stronger then I look.” she said with a smile.

I know my face went red; I’d never been this close to any person in my life let a alone a girl! We stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments, my heart beating so hard I was sure not only her but also the rest of them could hear it.

“Come on and kiss all ready!” I heard someone holler.

Her face turned red from ear to ear at that and she jumped away from me. I wanted to kill whoever had said that as I got up off the floor, but Raven had beaten me to it apparently. Sirius lay sprawled on his bed holding his jaw, Raven standing over him.

“You’re a pervert you know that!”

“She’s right. Come on Raven let’s go our damage is done.” Lily said.

Lily walked on past me and out the door and Raven started past me but stopped. I looked at her and then I got the biggest surprise in my life. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine in a kiss! It was short but it was still a kiss!

“Didn’t want to waste the lipstick.” She said with a wink.

She then left leaving me and the others with our mouths hanging open. None of us spoke for several minutes.

“Did she just do that?” I asked finally.

“Yeah I think she did mate.” Peter said.

Sirius laughed, “Looks like you got your kiss after all Moony!”

The others started laughing too but all I could do was stare back at the door where she had disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i want to thank my mother for the prank idea in this part. Yes i said my mother! She is actually a pretty good prankster =)