Between Life and Death

Death

I sit in my window looking at my knife. I get the thought of running away but what would that do. I take the knife and put it to my hand and make a small cut. I put my hand out the window and watch the blood drip onto the grass. I look up and grabbed a Kleenex and wiped off my knife and put it on my dresser. I then stared out my window when I heard a scream. I run down the stairs and saw my mom on the floor.

"What the fuck!" I snapped

"Christal run." my mother chocked

I did as she said but I ran to my room and grabbed my knife. As I ran down the stairs I stuck it in my pocket.

"Hey bitch!" I called from the bottom step.

"Come here you little hoe!" he snarled.

I get a sudden rush of adrenalin as I was thrown from the steps to where my mother lay not moving.

"Mom." I whispered

She didn't answer, I checked for a pulse...there was none.

"Nooooo!" I cried "You killed her. You monster!"

I pulled out my knife from my pocket as Rick ran towards me. I stuck the knife straight into his heart.

"Yeah fuck you asshole!" I growled between my teeth.

Rick falls to the floor with a thud. The blood seeps on the floor and almost to were i sit.

"Oh, my god what have I done." I cried

I started to cry my mother was dead and I killed Rick. I take the knife out of Ricks lifeless body and look at the blood. I wipe it off on my shirt and see my reflection and put it vertically on my wrist. I slice deeper this time. I started to feel light headed as the blood poured out my my wrist. Then I move over next to my mom and close my eyes...

The End