Status: I am no longer writing it </3

Fallen Angel

CH 6.

As I kissed him I finally realized a few things.
1.I was kidnaped.
2.Evan is an amazing kisser!
3.Im finally in love.

As we kissed his tounge licked at my bottom lip for permission and my face heated up.

“Get that!” Casey yelled and giggled.

Getting up I blushed even harder and stared at my hands.

“Grace, we’re going out to dinner so why don’t me and you get ready?” Casey grinned at me and pulled me up.

Walking into my closest I saw Faith grinning at me. “I am going to dress you up!” She giggled and pushed me into the bathroom throwing a pair of red lingerie and a towel at me. I sighed and quickly took a shower. Is she gonna take Evan away? But shes his fairy or what ever.

“I miss you.” I whispered and sobbed silently. I miss my dad, my mom, my brother. I miss my family.

I got out and pulled on the red lingerie and wrapped the towel around me. Exiting the bathroom Faith quickly set my down on the vanity and started curling, twisting and straightening my hair. She added a few details to my face like black mascara, white eye shadow, light pink lip gloss, and a bit of blush. In the end I looked amazing. But she wasn’t done.

She put a long, white dress on me and pushed me in front of the mirror, grinning. I gasped and stared at my reflection. My hair was curled up, my face looked bright and energetic, the white gown looked amazing, my black high heels were comfortable. I felt pretty!

Faith pushed me out the door and some one caught me before I fell.

“Careful, Cinderella.” Evan chuckled as I blushed. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and his hair was neatly combed.

He led me outside and into a limo with Casey and Jesse inside. As Casey gushed on about the night Faith entered looking amazing! Her hair was styled and a golden spun, her dress an elegant black strapless and black heels.

Evan grinned at her as she leaned over and whispered something to him. Tears brimmed into my eyes.

So much for looking pretty, I think as we drive away.

The car stops in front of a fancy looking restaurant. We all got out and entered to see a bunch of families, couples and waiters.

My eyes landed on a family all happy and giggly. The little girl was seated on her fathers lap as he fed her a piece of cake. The mother was scolding her son but you could still see the love and adoration for her son in her eyes.

Someone cleared their throat and my head snapped up and my eyes met Evan’s who had a sad smile on.

Casey led us to a table and we sat down. Instead of holding my chair out Evan held Faith’s chair out. A waiter no older than 19 grinned at me as he pulled my chair out.

Evan’s eyes met mine and he looked angry. I gritted my teeth together trying my best not to explode. He flirts with her! He holds her chair out! He does all the cute little things he’s suppose to do for me! So, why does he care!?

I looked behind Evan to see the little girl staring at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back shyly. Her father rocked her on his knees as he ate his dinner. The little boy grinned at me and his mother smiled at him adoringly.

Evan turned around to see the family and his eyes filled with sadness.

Sighing, he touched my hand from across the table and I smiled slightly.

He wants to touch Faith, not me me. Thats why he’s sighing.

A sow song suddenly came on and Jesse lead Casey through the crowd of tabes and onto the dance floor.

I suddenly wanted to burst when Evan grabbed Faiths hand and led her to the floor.

“Why me?” I whisper as my throat clog’s. Faith was whispering in his ear and Evan looked straight at me.

She’s probably telling him to leave me. Me and my stupid ass problems.

The little boy from before grinned at me and walked up to me.

“Hi!” He gave me a sweet grin. I laughed as his face twisted in disgust when his sister started walking here shyly.

“You don’t like her?” I let the shock set in. He shook his head.

“How old are you? How old is she?”

“Im eight and she’s four.” I chuckled.

“The same age as me and my brother.” I added.

“Really where is he?” The boys eyes became eager.
“No. I’m 18 and he’s 22. He used to hate me when he was little. Then he became to over protective when I cried. He loves me as much as you love your sister.” I ruffled the boys hair and he scowled.

The girl came up to us. I smiled at her and I extended my hand out. “I’m Grace. And you guys are?”

“Im Max.” The boy giggled. Thats my brothers name.

“Im Alina.” She blushed. I smiled shes just like me when I was little.

“Nice to meet you guys. Where are your parents?”

“Dancing.” They grinned and Alina pointed towards a pair of holding each other close.

“Wheres your Prince Charming?” Alina asked me and my heart twisted but I faked a smile.

“I don’t know.”

“UGH! Why does every girl talk about Prince Charming? For all we know Prince Charming marries every princess!” Max scowled and I bursted out laughing.

“No, Maxy. Prince Charming is different.” Alina smiled shyly.

“Why don’t you have one? You look like a really pretty princess.” Alina twirled from side to side.

“Why thank you.” I laughed at her question.

“But I’m no princess.” I assured her.

The song ended and everyone walked back to their tables except the kids parents they danced to the next song.

“Awe! Who are you guys?” Faith cooed and picked Max up. Evan laughed at her.

“Our parents are dancing.” Alina said and Faith smiled at her for a second.

Alina scowled. She just got ignored by Faith. Max sat on Faiths lap as I held Alina’s hand and talked to her.

The song History in the Making came on. Max got up and made me stand up.

“Max. I cant dance with you. You’re too little!” I laughed but I quieted down one I saw where he was leading me. Straight to Evan.

Evan smiled as Max handed my hand to Evan.

“Thanks little Buddy.” Evan ruffled Max’s hair and Faith smiled.

Leading me onto the floor Evan held me.
“You know you really changed his view on his sister.” Evan chuckled and pointed towards Max who was teasing Alina.

“He does lover he. She loves him so much.” I smiled at them.

“Why are you upset?”

“Well, You kidnaped. Kissed me. Let me drop to the floor to hug someone else. Ditched me to dance with her. and you’re asking me why im upset?” I laughed bitterly.

“I thought you needed to be left alone.” He said quietly.

“And dropped to the floor after being kissed?”

The song ended and I shot out of his arms and onto my seat.

The kids parents came and had to leave. We were also leaving. But as I got into the car Max and Alina hugged me.

“Max handed me a rose he picked from the garden and hugged my leg. “You’re right. I do love my sister.But don’t tell anyone.” He whispered and I kissed his forehead, laughing.

I slumped in my seat as I held the blood red rose.

I wish Alina would find her Prince Charming.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was one hell of an update!
Word count:1,337

Comments=Updates