Status: one shot :'D may make a set of one shots based on Alexander not to sure yet

"Anything for You My Alexander"

chapter one and only

Alexander stood strong and proud watching over his soldiers training to fight against the Persians, Alexander felt two warm muscled arms wind around his waist he leaned back into the embrace "Hmm Heaphaestion, how are you on this beautiful day?" The taller man leant down to press a sweet kiss to Alexanders lips "now that I have gazed into my lovers eyes, I feel great" a blush creeped across Alexander's cheeks "Come Hephastion, there is much to be done!" Alexander said enthusiastically grabbing Hephaestions hand and pulled him towards the horses stables "Hush Buchephalus, today we ride our way to eternal glory" Alexander whispered to his beautiful black stallion, as he mounted the once wild beast that he tamed as a boy, he stroked the stallions mane and trotted of with Hephaestion at his side.

Alexander and Hephaestion, along with other members of the personal guards, set off to prepare the army for the coming war. Hephaestion was awestruck by the way Alexander addressed his army of soldiers " Men today we fight for Macedonia! We will forever be remembered as the brave souls who fought at the great battle of Gaugamela" The soldiers chanted and cheered their future king. "I promise you my brothers when you reach the gates of heavan the gods will welcome you with warm arms they praise you! Now come ride with me to our destiny!"

Hephaestion and Alexander gazed into each others eyes for one last time before the battle was due to commence, Hephaestion kissed Alexanders hand "Be careful my love" Hephaestions eyes were already leaking a few tears without him even noticing, Alexander brushed his thumb over the tear drops that lay on Hephaestions cheeks "Do not threat my love, this is the begining not the end. We will be together again, I swear to it!" Alexander spoke with so much passion and commitment to that promise, He smiled at his older lover and Hephaestion smiled back. Hephaestion pulled his sword from its case and Alexander grinned in a child like way "Remember Phae this is merely the beginning"

Alexander finally ordered his army to attack the Persians, there was so much blood shed and death within this once perfect scenery, meer boys not yet men lay amongst the dead, slaughtered in a violent quest of revenge to conquer Persia. The devastation left on this once tranquil setting is just plain vile, The overpowering stench of rotting corpses of the fallen men was sickening. Alexander and Hephaestion headed back to the hospital camp to see if the healers needed any assistance. Part of the camp had been sectioned off to keep the ill separate from the soldiers.

Hephaestion kept close behind Alexander and shielded his eyes from the men suffering, even though Hephaestion had been fighting only an hour ago he hated seeing them in pain, it made him feel helpless. Alexander rubbed Hephaestions arm gently and reassured him saying things like "They will get better soon, the gods will heal them" or "they will be out of pain soon and they will be at peace" Alexander couldn't stand to see Hephaestion so upset, so he pulled him out of the tent, Alexander had always protected Hephaestion much like Achilles with Patroclus in their favourite myth, The story of the great warrior Achilles:The Trojan war. "Fear not Hephaestion, you are safe Iam here with you, I shall protect you always and forever" Alexander tucked a strand of Hephaestions hair behind his ear, cupping Hephaestions cheek he kissed his lover passionately "stay with me tonight Phae?" The two smiled at each other so child like and alive with happiness just to be in the presence of one another "Anything for you, my Alexander"
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be nice :')
so this is based on the life of Alexander the great in 331 B.C :'D
I'm not sure why but his life just captivates me and inspires me