Status: For MaddnessatMidnight 's contest(:

What If?

1

I hung up the phone quickly, squealing. I looked at myself weird in the mirror... "That was lame, I just squealed." I whispered. I ran out of the bathroom into my room. I was just informed that my friend has tickets for Short Stack tonight.
Finding clothes was hard for me. I picked out a pair of gray skinnies with a Short Stack shirt.
"No..." I said, quickly throwing it off my bed. I pulled out red skinnies with a black 'Sway Sway Bradie' shirt. "Ugh, no." I said, throwing that outfit next to the other. After about twenty minutes, I had picked purple skinnies, an I heart Andy shirt, and my leather jacket. I quickly dressed, checking the time every few minutes. I did my makeup, making sure not to screw up.
When I was finished, I kissed my dog and put on black Converse. My friend, Rosie, was waiting for me in her black Ford. "AH! I can't believe it. Shaun will be looking into my eyes, singing One Step Closer." Rosie said, driving off.
"Yeah, sure." I said, laughing,"And Andy will be looking into mine, while singing. I don't think it's going to happen." I said, brushing my hair off my face.
"Whatever, but I'm still going to dream." She said, straightening her back.
We arrived at the concert around 7:00. We dug through crowds of screaming girls and got to the front. As Andy, Bradie, and Shaun walked in, screaming girls went nuts. I smiled. Rosie was screaming Shaun's name over and over again.
We All Know started and I actually started screaming. When it came to the party Andy only sang, he was right in front of me on the stage. I looked up at him while he was singing.... He looked down at me.

After the concert, all I could see was his blue eyes, looking down into mine. "Want to go backstage?" Rosie asked.
"We don't have backstage passes, dummy." I said, playing with my belt.
"Yes we do." She said, smiling and waving the passes in my face.
"I LOVE YOU." I yelled.
"I know,"She said walking behind stage.
This was like I dream to me. I never got what I wanted and now I am following my best friend backstage at a Short Stack concert. I know this is totally cliche but I day dreamed of Andy kissing me on the way there. When we walked in, Shaun looked up."Hello, ladies." He said, with his perfect accent.
"Hi.." Rosie said, giggling.
"What are your names?" Bradie asked. Andy was still looking down at his guitar.
"I'm Rosie and this is Helena." She said.
"Like that My Chemical Romance song?" Andy said, still looking down.
"Yeah, just like that." I said. He finally looked up. I turned his head, looking into my eyes.
"Look out, Helena. When Andy looks at a girl like that, he wants to-"
"SHUT UP, SHAUN." Andy yelled.
"Whatever," He said, sitting down.

At around 11:00, we decided to leave. I walked outside while Rosie was still in there. I sat on the trunk of the car. "Helena!" I heard Andy yell.
I looked up,"Yes?"
"What's your number?" He asked.
I gave him my number,"There." I said.
"Thanks..." He said. I looked back down. "Tell me about you."
I told him my favorite color, bands, websites, stories, and all about my childhood.
"Hmm." He said, looking up.
"What?" I asked, looking at him.
"One last question. Do you believe in love at first sight?"
"Sometimes,"
"Well, it happened to me." He said.
"Yeah, when?" I asked.
"When I saw you." He said smiling.
"Oh, really?" I asked, laughing.
"Yeah. When I looked down at you. I don't know what it is about you, but I think it's your beautiful eyes. I know this sounds crazy for when I've only known you for very few hours." He said.
"Mmm.... Never thought this would happen. Well, how's Saturday for you?" I asked.
"Good, I'll call you."

We drove off that night back to Rosie's house. It was crazy... He was Andy Clemmensen and I was just Helena, and ordinary girl, but i had fallen for him already. Yeah, before I loved him but I was just a fan. As he was looking into my eyes tonight, I truly fell for him... and hard. Rosie kept asking me what had happened. I told her the whole story and she was squealing. "ANDY TOLD YOU HE LOVES YOU?" She yelped. "I'm jealous... Very jealous. You suck."
"Oh, well thank you." I said, laughing.

*Saturday on the way out with Andy*

We went out to a restaurant and sat across from each other.
"So, how was your week?" Andy asked.
"Good. Yours?" I asked, flipping through the menu.
"Good." He said.
I ordered pasta and barely ate any. I never eat much around boys. Rosie texted me multiple times and also asked for Shaun's number. Andy willingly gave it to Rosie. He was so nice and charming that night, he was the only thing on my mind.

Later that night, he kissed me and that started a journey. A journey we had together. We spent all our time together. That summer, I went on tour with him. I love him. He loves me. While he kissed me, many 'what ifs?' went through my mind. What if I fall in love with him? What if we ever move in with each other? what if this is my prince charming. It was the cheesiest love story in the book, but it was my cheesy love story. That was the start of my life. And still to this very day, I love him and always will.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that its short and sucks but I had a deadline and forgot about it so its the besty I could do lol. Well anyways, for MaddnessatMidnight 's contest!! GO TO HER PROFILE!! SHE IS EPICCC AHAHHA anyways, byeeee.