Killing Loneliness

Chapter 1

Info:
Killing Loneliness
Name: Ashleigh Nowek
Age: 25
Relationship status: recently Engaged to long time boyfriend, now fiancee, Lawrence.
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Tattoos: zodiac sign on the wrist, a crown on the ankle, on the lower stomach area a huge heartagram with fillagree surrounding it, a lotus flower on your left side, lyrics that say "Sorrow sank deep inside my blood all the ones around me I cared for and most of all I loved, but I can't see myself that way, please dont' forget me or cry when i'm away" (which for those who don't know it's lyrics from I wont See you tonight part 1 by Avenged Sevenfold),
Peircings: Industrial, belly button, ears (obviously)
Family:none except mother who's in a nursing home back in Vancouver.
Fave Bands: Avenged Sevenfold, HIM and CKY

Chapter 1
The beeping of the radio brought me alive. I wanted to sleep for another couple of days but I knew that I needed to get up and work. I rolled over to lay on my back. Next to me still sleeping threw the alarm laid lawrence. From under the blankets i could see bits of skin with tattoos and bits of skin without. I looked down at my own skin. My body was covered in ink too.J well not excessively atleast. Not everywhere atleast but enough to let people know who i was. I stood up once i turned off the clock and wondered to the bathrom. The hot water brought my mind to attention and I started to think about my day. I knew there were alot of appointments today, more then my normal days but Id been on vacation. The thought of my vacation brought a smile to my face. I looked down at my hand and saw the sparkling ring on my left hand.
On my vacation Lawrence had asked me to marry him. The thought about it brought tears to my eyes. I had been with him since I was 18, now 25, and had known him since we were only 7. I peaked my head out of the bathroom door again to see him still sleeping. As I dressed for work, just simplely jeans and a t-shirt, I thought about all the work that I had ahead of me. Not only was the shop so busy that I was looking for new artists to come in and tattoo, but the idea of adding in a wedding to the mix was crazy.
I stood there to long thinking and ran out of the bathroom to get my stuff and leave. I had been standing there for far to long. I kissed Lawrence on the cheek and told him I loved him, my only response was a mubbled one back.
I sped down the street with the music loud. I needed music to pump me up for a full day of tattooing. When Rio Bravo by CKY came on I turned it up and started to sing along. It was only 9 am but in LA it was already hot. I tried to dodge as much trafic as I could using all the backstreets that I had learned over the years. I'd lived here in LA with Lawrence since I was 20, it had been a long time dream of mine to come here and be in the ranks of art like Kat Von D and all the other amazing tattoo artists that were in LA. Once I pulled up to the shop, I looked in and saw Kat looking back at me.
When I had first got to LA, I went straight to Kat Von D's shop and begged - more like pleaded for her to give me a job there. I showed her my work and after a few months of convincing Kat agreed for me to be her apprentice. Now years later, I'm my own tattoo artist, taught by one of the best in the field and maknig my own mark.
The second I was threw the door Kat, and the others who worked at the shop came running towards me.
"Show me show me show me!!!!" Kat grabbed my hand and staired down at the ring. There were oohs and awws from everyone that stood there looking at it. Then they all started hugging and congratulating me. I thanked them, blushing from the fact that everyone already knew.
"Thanks Kat, but can you just tell me my schedual? i mean as mush as I love everyone stairing at me, I'd like to make some money today," I rounded the front desk and sat down in the chair to look up at my idol. She smiled down at me and grabbed her book.
"Weeeellll, you were suposed to do like 10 appointments which is crazy, and I know any other day I'd stillwork you into the ground but today I've got something planned for us," She smiled and waved at me for her to follow her back to her office. I looked at the other employees and they didn't seem to know what was happening. I was a few feet behind her but I made it into the office behind her by the time she turned to look for me.
"Well what is it?" I dropped myself down on her couch and waited while she sat at the desk and turned the chair around to face me. She was still smiling and I could tell she was up to something.
"Well, a friend of mine I've known for a while is in town doing promo for his new movie, and him and his friend wanna get tattoos! So you and I are going to go to their hotel in a bit for lunch with them, then I'm tattooing one and you are doing the other. They are great and hillarious!!" Kat smiled and was pressing buttons on her phone. I watched her fingers move quickly as she sent a text to someone. I had heard that she had some really great friends but I had never bothered her about trying to meet them. She had so many rockstar friends, skateboard friends, actor friends - you name it she knew them. I had never heard of her ever asking someone else to come along with her though.
"Really?! Oh wow Kat! This is amazing!!" I couldn't hold in my excitement for much longer. I got up and hugged her, startling her. She laughed and couldn't help but hug me back.
"Dont forget to act cool though, you are an amazing artist and I'm sure they will love you,"
"Oh uhm, who are they by the way?" There were so many possibilities that were running threw my head that I couldn't think properly. My heart started to pound faster in my chest when I thought of who I could be meeting.
"I'm sure that you've heard of them, ones from Jackass - Bam Margera, and then one of his bestfriends Brandon Novak." Before she could even finish her sentance I could feel the anxiety building in my chest. I sure as hell knew who they were. I dont doubt the whole world knows who they are. I stared up at Kat for a while longer. I wasnt sure what I was going to do or say. My eyes blurred and were out of focus but I could see her laughing. I blinked and then shook my head a little.
"Really? Please tell me you aren't kidding me? Are you sure it's not april 1st or something?" I finally thought of me tattooing one of them and the excitement hit my like a brick wall. For years I had loved Bam Margera - anything to do with him acutally. For the last couple years I didn't bother really since I knew that he was married and that well there was no real way that I was going to be with him.
"Nah, it's all true. Actually we gotta head on over there now, he's sending a car for us so pack up your needles!" Kat jumped up and walked away, leaving the door wide open. I couldn't move for a minute but once I registered that we had to leave I got up and ran to my station. I could see there was a man just inside the front door, who looked like a driver, waiting for us. Kat was already almost completely finished and I started to throw things into the box that I used to travel with. Once Kat was finished I was just shutting the lid and walking over to staand next to her. We each looked at eachother and made sure we had all of our things.
My mind was racing the whole way there. I wasn`t sure what I was going to say or what I was going to do. Hell I had no idea how to even react around them. I mean they seem like cool people, but I`m just me and no one exiciting. The more I thought about it, the happier I was that I wore a tshirt that had a deep V cut and made sure I looked extra cute.
The whole way there to the hotel downtown Kat was on and off of her phone making phone calls to other people and answering people back. I watched down the street and could see that we were getting closer to the hotel. Once we pulled up the driver came out of the front seat and came around to open the door for us. Kat got our first and I was out right after her. I looked up at the hotel. I had stayed here before but it was one that not many people could afford. I followed Kat threw the front doors and watched as she by passed the desk and headed straight for the elevator. She odviously knew where she was going. It was only her and I on the ride up to nearly the top of the hotel. I tried to hide the nerves that I was getting. Being in the same building at him, let alone the same room in a few minutes.
Once we were off at nearly the top, I followed Kat as she walked down the long hall way to find the room that we were looking for. She had to stop a couple of times to check her phone but I just waitied patiently as she double checked the number. Fianlly after a few minutes she stopped infront of a door and knocked loudly. She ran her fingers threw her hair to make sure it was right and then looked over to me.
"Dont worry, they will love you,"
I smiled back hoping that she was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so this is my first chapter I've ever put up on here. I hope you like if, many people who ahve read it love it, it's a total of 40 chapters, so here we go!