Killing Loneliness

Chapter 14

Bam pulled the door open and we walked in quickly. He had a tight hold of my hand as he lead me threw the bar with him. Lots of people came up and said hi and he just shook hands with them or nodded. I could see people whisper as we made our way to a corner booth. I scooted in next to Bam, and he slid his arm around me quickly.
All the guys were sitting with us, Novak sat the furthest, but Bam and I agreed we weren't going to let our night get ruined cause of that. The waitress was over the second we sat down and Bam ordered shots for everyone. They were lined up quickly and Bam slid one towards me.
“Gonna have one?” He raised his eyebrow with a smirk.
“Of course!” I picked up my shot with everyone else as we clincked them all together and drank them back. The familiar warm burn ran threw my stomach. I smiled at Bam, who looked excited that I could be his new drinking buddy.
Everyone started to crack jokes, or tell hillarious stories from years ago in this bar. We laughed along, and then every few minutes another tray of shots would be brought over. Before each shot one of the guys would yell something ridiculous, everyone would laugh and we'd do the shot. I wasn't sure after about 2 hours there how many shots that we had all consumed. Novak said he felt bad and that he'd stay sober to drive us home, which i thought was nice. Bam agreed by having another drink.
Hours passed quickly and finally we agred that it was time to head home. Bam and I walked together, holding eachother up as we laughed and tried not to trip over everything. He gripped my butt as I tried to get his keys out of my purse. Bam came up behind me and started to kiss my neck. I couldn't help but stop and enjoy each kiss. I turned and pressed my lips to his. He pressed me up against the side of the car. We were enjoying our selves until we heard someone clear their throat from right behind Bam.
I looked over his shoulder, and felt myself become almost instantly sober. Missy stood there with her friend from the last time I saw her. Bam turned and groaned the second that he saw her.
“Missy what are you doing here,” Bam turned around and stood infront of me protectively, still leaving one of his hands on my hip.
“What the hell are you doing with her?” Missy pointed at me, and I tried to stay hidden. Novak and Dunn walked around the corner and stopped dead when they saw us pressed against the car and Missy 15 feet away. I looked at the for help, hoping my paniced look would make them come over but they stopped dead in their tracks and didnt move.
“It's none of your business. Just leave us alone, we are heading home now anyways,” Bam didn't sound very happy that he was talking to her. I slid my hand down so it was with his and squeezed his lightly. I hope that was giving a bit of suport.
“You still love me, you just don't know it Bam,”
“I don't think so Missy, I'm with someone else. Get over it and move on, I'm not dealing with your shit anymore. Come on babe, lets go,” Bam turned around and looked at me. I gave him a quick nod and followed him to the other side of the car. We could hear her yelling after Bam but he kept on going straight. Bam and I climbed into the back seat of the Hummer along with some of the other guys. Novak was sitting in the front. Once everyone was in, we started to pull away.
Bam didnt look very happy as the whole car ride was silent on the way home. As soon as we were back in the house, Bam went to what they liked to call the Pirate Bar and came out with a 2'6 of vodka and plopped down on the couch. We all sat down with him, and Dunn went to go get some shot glasses. I was starting to get a little more sober, and watched as the guys drank more this time. He didn't say a single thing when I didn't take the shot from him, he just took it for himself taking two at a time. I couldnt help but look up at Dunn with a nervous look, he had almost the same look.
It was well past 3 in the morning and everyone was very wasted now, expect for Dunn and I. Bam was yelling and doing ridiculous things. I didn't want to leave him, but I was tired and sober now.
“Dunn, keep an eye on him please. I gotta go to bed, Kat woke us up early this morning,” I whispered into Dunns ear, as I watched Bam and Steve O run at each other. I closed my eyes before I could see them colide and turned quickly and made my way up the stairs. I left Bam downstairs with the boys, hoping that Dunn would take care of him and that nothing was going to happen.
Once I was up stairs I walked straight past Bam's door and walking into the guest room that was mine. I closed the door behind me after a second of listening to make sure that no one was getting hurt. Only a mix of swears and laughs were being flung around there. I pulled off my clothes from the bar. As I tried to think of positive things, Missy kept on popping into my head. Was she always going to be there randomly? Hell, what was I talking about! Of course she was, he's her ex wife.
I crawled into the sheets and left the bedside table light on while I curled in bed thinking. My head was starting to hurt from all this thinking that I was having to do lately. I rubbed my temples lightly with my fingers, trying to relax. I was having such a great night with Bam til she came along. Ugh.
After a while I drifted off to sleep.

“Babe? Baby wake uppp!”Bam's voice whispered into my ear while I tried to sleep threw it. I opeend my eyes and everything was still dark. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was only an hour or so later. A groan escaped before I could even try to hold it in.
“What Bam?” I rolled over to see him pulling the blankets and crawling in next to me.
“Why aren't you sleeping in my bed?” I felt his bare skin on my back, his was so warm and mine so cold.
“Cause you were up and figured youd want your bed all to yourself,” I moved back slightly so my back was pressed to his chest. I didnt dare turn around to smell the alcohol on his breath.
“But I wanna sleep with yoou!” He wrapped his arm around my waist and snuggled closely. I smiled in the dark, even though he wouldn't see it. That made up for waking me up in the middle of the night.
“Go to bed baby,” I lifted the top of his hand and kissed it and then placed it back aruond my waist and shut my eyes.
“But I wanna tell you somethin! I – I was sorry about earlier when we saw Missy, I haaate her! And she pissed me off,” The fingers on his hand around my waist started to swirl around on the skin on my stomach in a soothing circle.
“It's ok Bam. I understand,” I squeezed his arm lightly and shut my eyes again.
“Theres something else!” His words were getting really quiet now, as if he was trying to whisper something to me in a room filled with people. “The – the strange thing is I think, wait no I know I....That I lllloo...”
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo cliff hanger :D mwahahaha