Killing Loneliness

Chapter 16

Bam took me, to what he called, one of his favorite little places for some lunch. It was just a small pizza place, but the food was great. Strangely, we were both really hungry and ate quickly as if we weren't going to ever eat again. Once we were finished, we got back into Bam's very loved hummer and started to drive towards the mall.
I staired out the window, enjoying the scenery and listening to HIM playing on the radio. We hadn't spoken to each other since we got into the car, but my hand was with his and when he needed both hands it sat on his leg. When Vampire Heart came on I started singing softly, forgetting that I was with Bam entierly. I kept my voice quiet as if I was the one driving, and let the melody of my voice. I closed my eyes and lend my head back. Taking all of the music in and listening to it.
Once the song was over, I could feel Bam's eyes on me.
“Where did you learn how to sing? You are amazing,” I looked up at him, his eyes were twinkling with excitement.
“No where really. My mom sang too, so I just picked it up at home. I'd jam with friends, since most people I knew were musicians already. I was in a band at one point,” I smiled knowing Bam would love that news.
“Really? You were in a band?” He parked the car in a spot and we got out starting to walk to the mall. I laughed to hear the enthusiasim in his voice.
“Yah, I was the only girl in it though,” I took his hand as we walked threw the doors of the mall. It was the middle of the week and there were hardly any people there, luckily for Bam. Even though everyones eyes were on Bam, their towns pride possession, his eyes were on me.
“You have no idea how hot that is!” He pulled me closer and slid his arm around my shoulder as I slid mine around his waist. He kissed my cheek once I was close enough. “Some time, you're gonna have to perform when I have another concert at my place. It would be amazing!”
“I don't know Bam, I mean I haven't perfromed in a few years,”
“Oh come on! You're be amazing! Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee,” I looked up at Bam, who was giving me the puppy dog look. I couldn't resist his face. He looked so adorable that I laughed.
“Yes ok, I promise I'll do it,” I kissed his cheek as he lead me into a skate store.
I walked around the store, in tow of Bam, and listened as he talked about different skateboards and what kind of wheels were good and other things like that. I listened intentnly, figureing if he was wanting me to stick around that I should learn a little something about skateboards since I could barely stand one as it is.
When he started to talk to the guy behind the counter see if his wheels came in that he ordered, I noticed that there was a book store across the way. I had already read the book that I had brought with me here, so it was time for a new one.
“Babe, I'm going across the way to the book store. When you're finished come get me k? I need a new book and I could spend hours in there,” I kissed him quick on the lips. When I looked at the guy behind the counter I saw his eyes look me up and down. I kissed Bam another time quickly and then made my way out of the store.
The book store was huge, much bigger then I was assuming. I went straight for the fiction area, knowing that there were some new books out by my fave authors. I picked up dozens of books, reading the backs and debating weather they were going to be good or not. I had 3 in my hand after an hour or so and tried to decide which one I should really get. There was a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to expect the sales clerk that I asked to get a book for me, but Bam stood there. Before I could react he gave me a quick kiss.
“I finally found you,” He looked down at the books in my hands and picked up the first one. “Whats this about?” I explained the three books to him, and stood there trying to decide what I wanted more.
“Don't worry about it, i'll just get you all threee,” Bam picked all three books from my hands and started to walk over to the check out.
“Bam! Stop! You don't have to get them for me, I'm good with just one of them,” I felt bad that he was going to get them for me. Since I had been there everytime we went anymore or did anything he would pay for it. “It's not fare that you pay for everything of mine,” I was hoping my serious look would stop him, but he just laughed and walked to the counter. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I followed him. By the time I got to the counter he had them bagged already and was getting the recipe.
“Babe, I don't care if I pay for things for you. I don't know what to do with most of the money I have anyways,” He held on to he bag as he took my hand with the other and walked out of the book store.
“But I feel bad,” I said sheepishly.
“Don't feel bad. If I want to get my girl something, then I will.” He smiled at me as we walked threw the mall more. He lead me threw the mall, asking what I wanted, or what he should get me. I inisisted that the books were enough. Bam told me no and then dragged me into some store to find something.
Bam was picknig up random things and asking me if I liked them. I knew if I answered yes, then he'd get it weather I liked it or not. After my constant protests, Bam finally gave up. Saying I was no fun and that we should go home.
I laughed and when we got to the car I kissed him. The kiss was long and passionate. He forgot where he was and started to let his hands run up my sides. When I pulled away, and licked my lips.
“Why stop?” Bam pulled me clsoer again and continued the kiss. We were pressed up against the car for 20 minutes, enjoying eachother til we finally broke apart. We got into the car and started to rammble on about different things.
As we pulled up to Bam's, Dunn Novak and Steve O were walking out to Dunns car.
“Where are you guys going?” I got to them first, while Bam poked around the trunk of his car as if he was looking for something.
“Yah, just to get something to eat,” Dunn nodded and unlocked the car doors.
“Yah some time alooone,” Steve O started to hump the air as if there were someone in front of him. Dunn and I started to laugh as Novak got in the car without saying anything. He must have been feeling bad still.
“You guys are so funny, “ Bam came up and smacked my ass on the way. I jumped and whirled around to hit him. He was gone by the time I tried to swing and laughing.
The guys got into the car and left, giving Bam and I his whole house alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it! i've got abunch of different stoires that i'm going to be putting up soon with lots of different ideas.