Killing Loneliness

Chapter 20

I stood in the airport looking around at all the passangers that were walking threw the gate. I saw some just casually walking out and others running towards loved ones that were waiting for them. Bam hadn't come out yet. My foot tapped uncontrolablym nervously waiting for him.
He finally came into my line of view. His dark hair was tosseled around and he had his dark sunglasses on. A smile spread across his face when he saw me start to walk over to him. He dropped his bag once I was close enough to him and picked me up tightly once I was close enough to him.
“I missed you so much baby,” He whispered into my hair just next to my ear. I smiled widely and pulled away so I could press my lips to his feircely.
“I missed you to!” I wrapped my arms around his neck again as I kissed him again. When I pulled away he picked up his bag with one hand and had the other wrapped around my waist. We walked out together to my car that was waiting in the parking lot. I kissed him every time I could.
The whole ride back to my place I had to concentrate extra hard, with Bam sitting next to me my mind was making up for the lost time and making it known as to what it wanted to do with him.
When we pulled up to the house, we were the only ones there. Kat was at work and said she was going to be spending the night at her sisters to give Bam and I some time alone. I almost cried when she told me that I was so happy. Once the front door was unlocked and we were inside we could barely keep our hands off of eachother.
Bam pressed me up against the wall at the bottom of the stairs, running his hands over me eagerly. I moaned his name when he sucked on the hottest part of my neck. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together I could feel the hardness that was building in his pants. I tugged at his shirt, as I kissed my way up and down his neck . He groaned and picked me up quickly, throwing me over his shoulder.
He ran up the stairs with me. Once we were in my room I pulled his shirt off in seconds and fell to my knees infront of him as I tugged at his pants with my teeth. He moaned loudly and picked me up by my shoulders. I ripped my own top off so I could press my skin to his. He threw me on to the bed, and then quickly pressed his body on top of mine.
His hand slid all over my body til it stopped just on the very inside of my thigh where he teased me. I dug my nails into his shoulders, biting my lip from screaming louder then I already was. Bam's lips pressed into mine as he ripped my bra off and quickly grabbed at my breasts. I couldnt control my moans as i pulled his pants off, tossing them to the ground next to me.
He pulled away and sat up, looking down at me for a second before he pulled my pants off with one tug and fingered the waistband of my panties.
I was ready for this. More then any other time in my life. I loved Bam, and he loved me. I wanted him to be part of me. I was sure of this, down to every fiber of my being.
Bam hovered above me, with nothing on, kissing me passionately. Our tongues twisted together as we clutched to eachother for dear life. I could feel him pressing against my leg, wanting what I was wanting so badly.
“Ashleigh, I want you. I want you more then anything else I've ever had,” He panted in my ear as I kissed across his collar bone. He pulled away so he could look into my eyes. They were filled with lust. I licked my lips and pressed mine to his. I made my way to his ear.
“I want you too,” Bam got the hint quickly and was soon thrusting into me.
We rolled around the bed, panting, moaning and begging each other for more. Each movement Bam made sent my body into an overdrive of pleasure.
Together, our bodies arched and pressed together in ecstacy. I didn't want it to end, but when everything came to an exploding end, Bam and I laid together panting and covered in sweat.
He kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him.
“I hope that made up for missing your show baby,” I laughed lightly and rested my head on Bams chest.
“You should miss more things so we can do that all the time,”
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy ya'll