Killing Loneliness

Chapter 25

My body froze, I wasn't sure what I should do. My eyes darted to Bam, his expression was just the same. Everything started to move in slow motion. The rain drops fell singling, one by one, breaking it's unison.
The wheels from the car coming towards us screeched even though the ground was cold and wet. From next to me, Bam yelled something but my mind blocked it all out. I wrapped my arms around my stomach as the hurtling car came in contact with ours. My head snapped back and I screamed as the glass exploded and flew threw the air with us. MY eyes were pressed shut as the car turned in the air, instinctively, my body curled itself into a ball.
The car landed hard on it's side first, before it was thrown into the air again. It rolled over and over again, my limbs whipping around. Everything was silent as the car rolled from it's sideto the roof and then it's other side, and repeating countless times. As the car started to slow my head hit the side of the door which was bent in towards me. Everything went hazy and I glaned over at Bam, who was unconcious now. I opened my mouth to say his name, but everything went black.

Bam's POV

Everything was silent, was it over? God I hope so. I tried to move my hand but all I felt was pain. Fuck this hurt. My next was pressed against the roof of the car, we had stopped upside down. My mind was swirling, how did this happen? Ashleigh. I tired to turn to her, but my body was numb.
I could hear the foot steps of othersd running towards us. It was only a minute after I was awake that I heard the sounds of the sirens. Thank fucking god. They needed to get her out of here, they needed to get me out of here.
The medics ran up to the car, screaming for people to get out of the way.
“Is anyone concious?” The first paramedic kneeled down next to my used to be window.
“Yah I am,” My voice was jsut a croak and I cleared my throat. “Her her out – my girlfriend – get her out first, she's pregnant,” I knew that if I told them that she was pregnant that she'd get taken care of first. She was unconcious and was pined to the ground by a huge chunk of metal. The medic rammbled on about something into his walky talky and started to get things set up on my side.
“What are you doing?! Get her first!” I yelled at the paramedic as they tried to pull my out.
“Sir, we will get your girlfriend out too – there are more paramedic's on their way to help,” Sure enough as he finished his sentance I could hear the sound of another ambulence. As the guys pulled my out of the car, the firefighters stood there waiting with the jaws of life. I had never been so worried in my life.
They laid me on the streacher.
“Sir what is your name? Do you know what the date is?”
“My name is Bam Fucking Margera and I just came from the doctor with my girlfriend about our baby! Stop asking me fucking questions and get her!” I yelled at the paramdic as he stood above me watching me.
He didnt say a thing and walked over to her. He walked back over into the ambulence that I was now in with a grim look.
“Mr. Margera, she's already been taken away. She was barely alive, her pulse was slow and she was barely breathing, they took her in before you,” The paramedic's face didn't move from the clip board.
Panic started to race in my chest. The heart monitor that was connected to me started to beat like crazy.
“Sir please calm down, it's not good for your body right now,” The paramedic was strapping me in, connecting an IV to me.
“How the hell do you expect me not to panic when the woman I love is barely fucking alive!” The doors were shut by my feet and I felt the ambulence start to move.

The ER was crazy. All I could hear was people yelling and machines beeping. The first thing out of my mouth was how Ashleigh was doing. The nurses that came ot me first said they didnt know. One of them finally ran off to ask someone. When she came back her face was even more serious then it was before.
“She's in surgery already sir,” her voice was bleak as she stood there for a second and then walked away quickly. They wouldn't answer any of my questions. One of the nurses said they were going to have to restrain me if I didn't calm down.
I tried to laid there as calmly as I could as they did whatever they were doing to me. An hour passed before they wheeled me into a care room. Once I was in there they shut the door. I was the only one in the room but there was enough space for another bed. I waited for the nurse to come in. She had a clip board in her hands that she held onto tightly.
“Mr. Margera?” She asked as she first peeked her head into the room.
“Yah, what?” I was getting really sick of waiting for this goddamn information.
“Your girlfriend is out of surgery now,” She walked in slowly, almost as if she was scared of me. I guess I was starting to get a reputation around the hospital already.
“How is she doing?” I sat up in the bed, but then fell quickly back to my back. I broke my arm in 4 different places.
The nurse looked back and forth between the chart in her hands and me. She avoided my eyes.
“Well, she made it threw the surgery,” I held my breath as she told me and sighed loudly when she finally told me.
“I'm guessing she's going to be moved into this room with me? Can that happen? I don't care how much the bill is, I'm paying for it,” I reallly didn't care, I just wanted her to be here with me.
“Yes, I can arange that,” She nodded and wrote somethig down on the chart.
“And the baby?” I asked her eagerly, the baby had to be ok.
“Sir...the, the baby didn't make it,”
♠ ♠ ♠
oooo whats gonna happen next! please let me know what you think, i'd really really like some feedback!