Killing Loneliness

Chapter 34

“Baby come on!! We gotta go to the airport!” I stood at the bottum of my stairs in LA, yelling up them for Bam. We were suposed to be heading to Europe for a festival. Bam had pulled some string and got us a spot at a huge festival. Thanks to MTV we were getting bigger by the minute and I was starting to get recognized everywhere I went, even if I wasn't with Bam.
“Yah yah yah, I'm coming,” Bam was at the top of the stairs with a large suitcase. He had come from WC a few days before hand and was going to be comnig to Europe with us. I was extatic to be able to tour with him.
Whne he was at the bottum of the stairs I looked at our luggage. We each had a huge suitcase, then a smaller one and then a carry on. I laughed at the fact that Bam was just like a girl when it came to clothes, he had to have lots with him all the time. He kissed me on the cheek as walked past into the living room. All the other guys were already there, waiting nervously to get going.
“Ok guys! Lets go! The limos here!” I yelled with excitement as soon as I saw it pull up infront. Bam wanted this to be extra special so he arraneged a limo to take us to the airport. We call pilled in and talked about what we wanted to do in europe. I finally told the guys that we had a bus to tour on which they seemed excited about, we had never had that before.
As we went threw the airport security and went to wait for our plane, I couldn't stop moveing. I was getting antcy. Once we were on the plane, which was all first class, Bam and I sat together a few rows ahead fo the guys. Over the last few weeks since Bam and I had gotten back together, they were starting to like Bam. Nothing could make me happier then them liking him. I was just up on cloud 9.
Bam sat in the window seat and looked out every few minutes.
“I don't know how you could do that! I'm so scared to look your way cause I might see outside!” I clutched the arm rest tightly, I didn't like heights.
“Baby it's ok,” He shut the window covered and put his arm around my shoulder. I started to calm down at that and soon fell asleep with his head resting on top of mine.

I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me, I wanted to complain. Just 5 more minutes mommy. But when I heard the voice that made everything ok, I opened my eyes.
“Baby, wake up we are here,” Bam whispered into my ear and when my eyes lifted to meet his there was a large smile on his face. Outside the window next to him I could see that we were already ont he runway, landed.
On the ground that wasn't runway, there was snow covering it. I hadn't seen snow in years. I laced my fingers with his and we started to get off the plane. The guys were excited, Finnland – wow!
There was a permanit smile on my face, I couldn't shake it off. No matter what I did or thought about, nothing could make make me unhappy. I had never been to europe before, and ever since I had known Bam all he could talk about was Finland.
As soon as we were off the plane though, everything started to get chaotic again. There was a driver outisde of the airport to take us back to the hotel, for us to get ready and then an hour later we were off to the venue for interviews before our show. The day before we had left, we had our soundcheck and made sure we knew what songs that we wanted to paly and how we wanted them to sound. It was going to be damn good.
The hotel was huge and absoulutely gorgeous, I had never been to a place like this before. Bam was at the counter and grabbed our hotel room stuff, he made sure that we were going to be staying together. Bam didn't want to wait for the guys to come up stairs with us, he wanted us to go up just alone. I told I'd meet the guys downstairs in the lobby in just over an hour – we had barely any time to get ready.
I stood in the elevator and dropped my bag. Bam was scrolling threw his phone but he wouldn't be doing that soon. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his eagerly. I heard the crash of his phone on the ground and then his arms wrapped around me. He pressed my back to the wall of the elevator. I bit his lip lightly with my teeth and heard him moan a second later. His hands pushed their way up the back of my jacket so he could feel my bare, hot skin.
His hands were cold and the shock of it mixed with my intence need for him, sent me farther then I could have imageined I'd ever get in an elevator. The elevator came to a stop, and the doors slid open. No one was on the other side but I didn't want the risk being caught. I ran ahead of Bam, pulling my suitcase behind me. I had the key in my hand and wanted to get in there. The sooner we were in, the sooner I could rip his clothes off.
Bam must have had the same thought, cause he was right behind me as I fumbled with the key to get into the door. Once we were inside the doors, I threw my suitcase to the gronud and statred to pull off my own clothes. I crashed my body into Bam's as he picked me up and walked me to the bed. As soon as my back was on the sheets of the bed, I pulled Bam's shirt off in one go – it had to be gone. He ripped mine off seconds later with an unpleasent ripping noise. Other times I would care about it, but not now.
My skin on his – there was no way I could discribe how amazing it felt. My lips found their way away from Bam's lips, kissing across his cheek lightly then finding his favorite spot. As I kissed and sucked on it lightly Bam moaned loudly, unable to control the way he felt. Before I could go any farther down his neck Bam was pulling at the button on my pants, trying to rip them off as well.
His lips were on mine as he laid on top of me, with only our undergarments on. I could feel him pressing against me, wanting to do much more then just kiss. Bam`s `hand slid under me, making his way to the clasp of my bra. With a snap he unhooked it and started to pull it off. His hands were rough, but his touch was so light that goose bumps ran over my skin.
Slowly, I ran my fingers down his sides letting my nails dig into his as they moved along. When I finally got to the rim of his boxers, Bam was quivering underneath my touch. I tugged lightly at them pulling them down so that he was pressing against my skin. I moved my hand from his back to between us, where I let my hand find him. He gasped lgihtly and pressed his body to mine even more. My hand moved slowly with him, til after a while he stopped me.
“Bam whats wrong?” My voice was just as out of breath as his was. He smirked down at me and pressed the strands of hair out of my face.
“You gotta get ready for your show, and I've got a suprise for you later so I wanna save the Sex to later,” Bam wagged his eyebrows lightly, which caused me to laugh uncontrolably.
I groaned lightlty as the touch of Bam's skin was pulled away from mine, and rolled over to start picking up my scattered clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
There aren't that many chapters left of this story, so please let me know what you think. I won't be writing a sequel for it but i've got my other story Dead Lovers Lane that is a Bam Margera story.