Killing Loneliness

Chapter 36

The cork poped with a loud noise and the fizz of the champagne started to pour out of it. I tried hard not to laugh as Bam tried to pour the champagne in two glasses that he was holding at once. Once he was finished pouring them, he handed me one and took the other for himself. We didn't have a cheers. Except for sitting close together.
Bam wound his arm around my waist and pulled my close to his chest. We were sitting in the back of a huge strech limo. I didn't know they had anything like this in Finland. The car was silent and I could tell Bam was a little nervous.
“So where are we going?” I moved so that I was looking up into his face instead of forward. Bam sipped his champagne and then moved it to his other hand.
“Just to a little place I like, no big deal,” Bam shrugged his shoulders lightly and gave me a quick smile. I knew he was up to something.
“Baaabbbbyy, this isn't just nothing!” With my free arm, I made a sweeping motion.
“What I'm not aloud to spoil my baby?” Bam raised his eyebrow as he looked down at me. I watched as his eyes made their way around my face and then to my ears, that then went down to my neck.
“The jewelery looks beauitufl on you,” Bam smiled down as he ran his fingers lightly over the necklace around my neck. I trembled slightly, as his fingers moved across my skin.
“Oh thank you Bam, they are so beautiful,” My hand shot up to my ear, where I touched the earing lightly. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine lightly. After the kiss, I reseted my head on Bam's shoulder while I waited for us to get to where ever we were going.

After some time, the limo finally stopped and the door was opened a minute later by the driver. Bam thanked him in Finnish and then held out his arm for me. I took it and looked around us. The sky was dark now and the air was kinda chilly. I loooked staright, and saw a large building that looked really old.
“Is this where we are going?” I looked around, the building looked like a small concert hall with posters plastered everywhere on the outside and a ticket booth at the front. The only thing was, there was no one here and everything was closed.
“Yup,” Bam stated simply and lead me into the building. At first, I could head the sounds of quiet voices which startled me, but Bam pulled me along assuring me that everything was ok. Before I could say anything else the light hit me. The room was filled my 1000's of flickering candles. They covered the whole room. The air rushed from my lungs as I looked aroudn the room. There were roses everywhere. Rose petals even scattered on the floor.
I turned to Bam slowly, and saw the huge smile on his face.
“Is this all for me?” I croaked out and looked again around the room, taking a few steps towards the table that was in the middle of the room.
“Yah it is,” Bam's voice was quiet as he slid his arms around my wasit from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and smiled. He lead me to the table where I sat down and looked around. There was another bottle of wine on the table but there was no food. Bam sat across from me and tapped the table lightly. I was about ot ask him what we were going to do here, when the stage lit up in low lights. I looked over and felt myself almsot faint.
HIM sat on the stage, with all their acoustic instruments and a mic. My eyes frantically looked at Bam who was just smiling. My jaw dropped and I looked back and forth between the stage and Bam several times before the sound of the guitar starting caught my attention.
Ville slowly, started to sing , and as I listened to the words I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. Killing Loneliness was the first on what looked like a long list of songs.
There was a tap on my shoulder. Bam was standing behind me, with his hand out, asking me to dance. I took it, slowly turning and standing at the same time. I could barely get my eyes off the stage. Bam pressed himself to me and we started to dance slowly together. He hummed in my ear the melody along with Ville singing. I closed my eyes, unable to realy grasp what was happening around me.
Together, Bam and I swayed to the music slowly. His body was pressed up against mine tightly. I couldn`t believe how in love I was with Bam. We had gone threw so much together that it felt like we were only getting stronger with each time.
When our song ended, I slowly started to walk back over to the table. Bam caught my hand and I looked at him. He was standing there, with a nervous look on his face.
“Babe, whats wrong?” Bam fumbled with something for a second before I watched him take a deep breath and stand straight up. My eyebrows furrowed together as he got down infront of me. It didn't hit me what he was doing til he was on one knee looking up at me. The sound of Beautiful, one of Bam's favorite songs, started to play.
“Ashleigh,” He said my name breathlessly, nervously too. He looked up at me, searching my face before he said anything else. “We have been together for a while, even if it wasn't physically, it was mentally. I have loved you for so long that I can't remember what it was like not to love you. I never thought this would happen so soon, or even to us – but I can't live without you Ashleigh,” Bam had tears in the corners of his eyes as he started to talk to me slowly. I nodded, unable to breath or move.
“Baby, will you marry me?” Bam pulled a beauitful diamond ring out of his pocket and looked up at me with hope in his eyes. My body was numb, everything was numb. I couldn't speak but I nodded my head quickly for my answer. Yes, Yes – YES!
Bam got up quickly with a smile on his face and pressed his lips to mine. There were tears running down both of our cheeks as he slipped the ring onto my finger.
“I love you Bam,” I whispered in his ear as he twirlled me around the dance flor, unable to let go of eachother.
“I love you to baby,”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is such a sappy chapter, but it's so cute, lol i love it!! ok so 4 more chapters left of this story, but I've got my other story Dead Lovers Lane that is just starting and have 5 chapters already!