Killing Loneliness

Chapter 4

“Hey baby! You're finally home. How was work?” Lawrences voice startled me from my thoughts as I walked in threw the front door. He was sitting on the couch with a book in his hand. I smiled over at him thinking I was crazy for having thought I wasn't attracted to him. He was gorgeous!
“Hey babe,” I dropped my things at the door and walked over to him. I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around him. “Work was long but interesting. I got to go out on the town with Kat to meet some of her friends,” I kissed him quickly between parts of my story, “So we went out and I met Bam Margera and his friend Novak. They were hillarious, they took us out to lunch and we hung out in their hotel room for a couple of hours-”
“What were you doing in their hotel room?” Lawrences voice changed as I could tell that he was starting to get annoyed.
“Well we hang out, tattooed – what else do I do,” I got up from his lap sorta annoyed at the fact that he snapped like that. Maybe being with Bam wasn't such a bad idea. The thought came out of no where and suddenly I was thinking about instead of being with Lawrence I was with Bam. I shook the thought from my head as soon as I could and walked into the bedroom. My mind ran a hundred feet per-second and I started to get angery out of no where.
“Babe whats wrong?” I heard Lawrence get up and start to make his way over to me. I picked up my things and started to make for the bathroom. If I got there before him I could just lock the door and ignore him. My hand was on the door knob when he finally caught up to me. He grabbed my arm with a hard hand and pulled me towards him. I jerked around and my bak hit the wall. Lawrence placed a hang on each side of my shoudlers and looked down into my face.
“Whats wrong?” His voice growled this time and I didn't want to answer him. His body was starting to press up against mine and I pushed my head to the side. Lawrence pressed his lips against the top part of my jaw. I held my breath and tried to get away from him. I wriggled away a little but he pushed me back against the wall. He pushed my face to he could press his lips to mine forcfully and then started to kiss me. I could feel his hands rushing all over my body, why he forced his way on to me. I broke away from the kiss and looked up to him with a questioning look.
“Lawrence, whats wrong with you?” I tried to pull myself away again now. He paused and looked at me for a seocnd. He shook his head and walked away. “Sleep on the couch tonight, I need to be alone,”
I didn't want him to sleep with me anymore now that he did what every that was just right now. I didn't bother with the shower anymore and just went straight to the bed room. I locked the door behind me and started to pull my clothes off. I was so lost in my thought and was barely wearing anything when I noticed that Lawrence had gotten threw the locked door. I turned around to him to tell him to leave, but he threw me onto the bed. I tried to tell him to get off but before I could say anything his hand was over my mouth and he was pressing my head into the bed.

An hour later, I laid there still crying. My body cringed with different pains that I had never felt before. I laid on the floor, curled into a tight ball trying hard not to think of what had just happened. Lawrence had violated me more then anyone ever had. My one leg could barely move, I'm not sure what he had done to it while he raped me, but I could barely put any body weight on to it. I picked up my bra and started to crawl to the door. Each movement I made, I tried to make as little noise that I could as I crawled out of the room.
Once I was on the other side of the door I tried to get up. I pulled on dirty clothe that were from the floor and inched my way over to my phone. I picked it up quickly and hit speed dial to the last person I had called. When I looked at the screen, I only hoped that Kat could help me.
“Ash? It's like 2 in the morning. Why are you calling me?” Kats voice sounded raspy and I could hear her cat meowing in the background.
“Come get me – please. I – I – I need your help,”my voice was just a whisper but from the other end I could hear her starting to move and get out of bed.
“Where are you? What happened?” Her voice was just more urgent now and I heard her stummbling around her hosue.
“La- lawrence – I can't move,” I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks faster then ever as I tried to pull on whatever clothes that were on the ground near me. I was now in the living room making my way to my door. I paused when I could hear movement behind me. I felt terror start to grip at my lungs maknig it impossible for me to breath.
“Kat. I'm at my place, please call the police – something hes coming!” As I finished telling Kat what to do I could hear the footsteps of Lawrence coming over to me now. Each one was heavy footed and scared me.
“What the hell are you doing?!” His voice was another low growl as he grabbed the leg that was sore and used it to yank me towards him. He rolled me over from my stomach on to my bback wherehe started to pull at the clothes that I had put on.
Lawrence moved so that he was ontop of me straddling my hips and stomach. He looked down at me with a look of anger on his face. Without any warning he swung and hit me in the face hard with his fist. I gasped and felt the wind behing knocked out of my lungs. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and everything go black.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter sorta has to happen for the story. keep reading and subscribe though!