Killing Loneliness

Chapter 40

My heart rate had never been this fast before. It was nearly pounding straight out of my chest. Everything around me was such a rush that I could barely grasp what was happening. Kat came into my line of vision, knocking me out of my trance.
“Come on the photographer wants to take some photo's of us before the wedding!” Kat pulled me to my feet and started to drag me along with her. She walked carefully at my side, not wanting to step on my dress. She lead me to Bam's living room which had been set up as the photography place. Bam and his brother, friends and family had already taken all their photo's an hour or so ago. They had locked me in the room with people standing guard at the door.
Kat stood next to me, looking elegant in a deep red dress. She straightened my vail and thne looked at the camera. I smiled right before the photographer started to take the photo's and everything started to come back to me. I smield wildly, unable to control myself. I had been waiting for this day for my whole life.
After hundreds of quickly snapped photo's, Kat looked at the clock and then at me. It was time to get into the car and drive into the yard where the ceremony was happening. They thought it wasn't right for me to walk the 10 minutes from the house to the feild where we were having the wedding. I agreed and picked a beauitful black limo to take me to the end of the isle. It wasn't very original, but it fit everyone.
My mother was already in the car, along with David, who I had asked me to walk me down the isle. He was so elated when I asked him he started to cry, and I had never seen him cry before. He kissed my cheek lightly as I crawled in next to him. We were suposed to be at the end so everyone else had to get in after us.
It only took us a minute or two to drive to where everyone was. I looked out the window and caught ym first glance of Bam. My heart stopped and I couldn't breath.
I watched slowly as my mom and April get out together, walking slowly down the isle together. The door stayed open and I could hear the beauitful violins that were playing just to the side. My heart started to skip beats. This was really happening right? Not just some dream?
Kat kissed my cheek lightly before making her way out the car. She had a boquite of red roses that matched our dresses. There were a few black ones mixed in with mine as I looked down nervously at them. I could hear Killing Loneliness start playing.
“There's nothing to be worried about Ash, He's the man of your dreams and your the girl he's always wanted,” David hugged me tightly. Holding me close to try and clam my nerves. I nodded quickly.
“I know, I'm just so happy it's making me nervous,”
There was a lump in my thorat that was threatening, but I shook it away. I wasn't going to cry today – well yet atleast.
The driver who was holding the door open nodded giving us the signal that it was my time to walk down the isle. I took one last deep breath before letting David get out. His hand came into the limo again and I placed mine in his.
Once I was standing and in full view of everyone, I heard people start to murmur. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but here and there I heard the word beauitful and dress.
David held out his elbow for me to slip my arm threw. I slid my arm threw it and started my way down the isle. There were black and red flower petals all across it. I had to walk about 60 feet before I acutally made it to the end.
As soon as I got close enough, Bam's eyes were locked on me. I couldn't look away from him either. He looked so handsome in his suit. Next to him his brother stood with his hands behind his back, and on my side Kat stood waiting for me with a smile. The lump in my throat was starting to work it's way up.
The wedding march played from the violins as I walked closer to Bam. I wanted to run down the isle. Once we were finally at the end, my eyes were locked with Bams. The pastor was sstanding just behind him. David took his arm from mine and took my hand in his. I smiled as he kissed my cheek lighlty and placed my hand in Bams.
His touch was just as nervous as mine, and it was nice to know I wasn't the only one with sweaty palms.
The pastor stepped up and looked between us.
“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Ashleigh and Brandon in holy matrimony,” The pastors voice was loud as he called out to everyone that was there. Bam squeezed my hand and smiled as I staired at him.
“The couple have written vows for eachother,” The pastor handed Bam his first and waited for him to start.
“Ashleigh,” Bam said looking down at the card in his hand. “Life has always been crazy and hetic to me, but with you everything makes sence. Everything stops spinning and focuses on you.” Bam took a second to sigh before he continued.
“Our song is Killing Loneliness, and it sounds brutle when you first hear the name of it, but the words of that song can't be any more true for us. You really did kill my loneliness. You brought me back to life from a time when I thought nothing ever could be good. I don't know what I would do with out you, and I'm not sure how I made it to 31 without you. I don't want to ever think of what life would be like without you,” Bam finished his card and I could see the tears in his eyes. Tears ran down my own cheeeks now. There wasn't a point in trying to hold them in.
Bam's words were so sweet and true that it hurt. I loved him so much it hurt. The pastor took the card from Bam's hands. Bam took my hand back in his as the pastor told him to repeat after him.
“Do you Ashleigh take Brandon to be your husband?” I stifled a sob before I nodded lightly.
“I Do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this is finished :( so sad!! but thnak you for reading! this one may be finished but i've got Dead Lovers Lane which is on the way and still in the very beginning, and there are all my other stories. Thanks so much! <3