Killing Loneliness

Chapter 8

I looked my self up and down in the mirror several times before I opened the door. My tight black dress fitted me perfectly, wrapping around each curve just the right way. It stopped just a few inches about my knee and had thin strapps at the top. It didn't swing low enough to show lots of clevage but there was enough to tell that I had good looking clevage. I wore my plain black heels, that were only 4inches high. I desided to leave my hair straight and had a little black eyeliner on.
I took one last deep breath before I deisded it was time to leave the room. I could hear Bam downstairs in the living room with the TV on. He must have been watching some more of his interviews downstairs while he waited for me. I opened my door as quietly as I could, but once it was open a few inches I heard the TV shut off and his stand up.
“Are you ready?” I heard his voice calling from downstairs and I stopped at the top of the stairs.
“Yah, I'm ready,” Once he heard my voice I heard his foot steps as they made their way to the bottom of the stairs. I didn't want ot look at him yet, so I focused my eyes on my feet and watching myself go down each step. When I was half way down I couldn't resist the urge and I looked down at Bam.
I stopped in the middle of the stairs when I saw how gorgeous he looked. He was wearing plain black dress pants with a dark purple button up shirt. I was expecting him to have it buttoned up just a few but it was up all the way. On top of his shirt, he had a suit looking jacket on top.
Once he saw me he stopped too. His eyes were wide and they sparkled up at me. We stood there looking at each other for a minute before I moved down the last few steps.
“Wow,” He breathed once I was at the bottom. “You look gorgeous,” He was smiling and even as we walked towards the door I felt his eyes on me the whole time.
“Thank you,” I felt my heeks get hot and flush as I registered the complement. “You look great yourself,” I smiled over at him as he pulled the door open for me. We stopped and smiled at each other before we headed towards his car. I followed him over to a dark purple coloured car. He opened the door for me and that was then when I realized that it was a Lamborgini. I stopped in my tracks for a second and thne looked back and forth between him and the car.
I bit my lip lightly and slid into the passanger seat of the car. Bam got to the other side quickly and before I knew it we were off on our way to dinner.

The ride was silent, except for the quiet music that was playing on the radio. I hummed along with HIM as a CD must have been playing in the system. I had no idea where we were going so I let my gaze wonder out the window at everything that went by. After a while we finally pulled into the parking lot of a resturant that looked like it had a french name. I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt. By the time I was trying to get out Bam puled the door open for me. He was smiling down at me.
I stood up and straightened my skirt and looked at him. After locking the doors to the car he extended his elbow to me and I slpped my arm threw his. I walked with him slowly towards the front doors. Once we were inside I knew that there were eyes all over us, but especially me – since I came in on his arm I was now a target.
Once the waitrest saw us she quickly pulled us into the back room where there was a beautifully decorated table that was only for two. There were candles everywhere in the VIP room and large boquets of red roses.
“Oh Bam, You didnt have to do this,” I looked over at him and he was smiling down at me.
“Of course I did. I wanted to make you happy,” My heart metled when Bam said that, and then smiled at me. He walked me over to the chair and pulled it out for me. Bam went and sat down just in time for the waitress to walk back in with a bottle of champange and menu's in her hand. She didn't say a word to us, maybe by Bams requst but she was quickly out of the room just as quickly as she came in.
Bam poured the champange into our two tall flutes and picked up his. I picked mine up and smiled as him over the candles and flowers.
“A toast to..” Bam paused to a second to think of what he was going to say. “A toast to us,” He smiled even larger and then clicked his glass with mine.
Bam and I sat together, talking about whatever came to mind. My sides were starting to hurt because I was laughing so much. When dinner was finished We were both leaning over the table trying to get as close as we could to eachother. My hands were placed on top of the table, where Bam was holding them tightly. By the time we had dessert we could barely keep our eyes off of each other.
Two hours had passed and I laughed at the fact that it felt like we had been there only for 2 minutes. As Bam went to pay I smiled at him, thanking him again, and walked into the bathroom. Inside there were a few other girls doing their thing. I sat my small purse on the counter and clicked it open to get my lipgloss inside. I must have been so aborbed into the thought of going home with Bam now, that I didn't hear the other girls walk up to me and start talking.
“Who are you?” One of them crossed her arms over her chest and scowled at me.
“Uhm I'm someone?” like hell I was going to give my name to some strange girls in a bathroom.
“Well odviously your not, that you think you can be out with Bam like this. He's to good for you, you white trash!” One of the girls was almost yelling, she looked pissed. Thats when it clicked, Missy and one of her friends were standing next to me. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down and be the adult about this situation – and it was going to be great to kill her with a little kindness.
“Well that's Bam's chose. Not yours, not mine. I'm just his friend, we met threw my boss who happens to be good friends with him. Now if you excuse me, he's waiting for me,” I gave the two of them a small smile and started towards the door. Behind me I heard the two girls conspiring quickly as I was making my break for it. I didnt want confrontation really, I just wanted a nice night out with my friend, my incredibly attractive friend... my incredibly attractive nicest guy i've ever met friend.
“Missy you can't just let that whore walk outta here!” Her friend was pushing Missy towards me as I tried to escape out of the bathroom.
“Youre right! You damn well better not touch him! He's mine! Him leaving me cause he thought I was to mean and controling was me only trying to make his life better in the end! He'll realize that and then come back to me,” Missy crossed her arms across her chest and gave me a smirk that screamed take that. I paused with my half my body out the bathroom door already, and spit my last bit of arsenel.
“Well for Bam's sake, I hope he just finds someone better then you,” I slipped the rest of my body threw the door and pulled it closed behind me. At the front door Bam stood patentinly waiting for me as he fiddled with one of the rings on his fingers.
“Ready to go?” I stopped next to him and smiled. He smiled and instead of pushing his elbow outwards for me to slip my arm threw, he took my hand in his and laced his fingers threw mine. Chills ran down my spine as his warm hand met mine.
The ride home was quiet, and from what I rmemebered on the way here it was about 30 or 40 minutes. I figured while he was calm that I should tell him about Missy.
“So I ran into someone in the bathroom,” I rubbed circles into the back of his hand this time with his thumb, he squeezed my hand lightly and placed it back on the steering wheel.
“Well it's sorta a public place, you're going to see people there,” He laughed and then looked over at me.
“Yah I guess thats true,” I laughed and then stopped when I thought of what I was going to tell him, “But the person I ran into there wasn't so random,” Bam stopped at a red light and looked over at me, taking my hand in his again and placing it on his leg.
“Well who was it?” He sounded anxious and excited at the same time.
“I ran into Missy,” As soon as I said those words I could feel Bam's mood change.
“Oh really? What did she have to say now?” It was easy to tell in his voice that he was starting to get mad. He squeezed the steering wheel a little harder. I rubbed my hand on his leg, trying to comfort him as much as I could.
“Bam, dont worry about her. Ok? I'm not scared of what she said and if she cant accept that you're happier this way then she didn't love you as much as she should have,” My eyes were on his face, watching every movement that it made. His jaw was clentched and his lips were in a straight line. We had stopped at a red light and Bam still hadnt looked over or said anything to me after that, and if had been a few minutes.
“Bam look at me,” I tried to sound serious but there was only so much you could say when you were in the precense of a man who was already upset. “Please, can you look at me?” I pleaded this time, I wasn't sure if he was mad at me, her or the whole situation. He finally looked over at me, and I could see the look of sadness in his eyes.
“I don't care what she says Bam. The only words I'm gonig to listen to are yours, cause you're worth listening to. Not her, she's just mad and jealous. I'm not sure if you want me more then a friend, but it still wouldn't matter.” Our eyes were locked and he sat there completely still for a second. I turned away, feeling defeated. Maybe he just wanted to be friends or maybe Missy was right. I sank down back into my chair as emotions were flooding my mind. I couldn't tell if I was mad, or scared or ok with it all. I pulled my hand back from him lap and sat there stairing straight forward out of the window. It was only another few minutes before we got back to Castle Bam. I got out of the car and was about to take a step away from it when Bam stood infront of me.
Our eyes locked the second he was close to me. His hands slipped over my waist and they wrapped around my waist. I wasn`t sure what Bam was doing here but I wrapped my arms around his neck as if you give him a hug. Bam leaned in for what I thought was a hug but his lips pressed up to mine delicately. My whole body went still as I pressed my lips back to his and pulled myself tighter to him. His lips molded to mine perfectly as he wrapped his arms more around my waist. We stood there for a minute or two, lost in the kisses we were giving eachother til he finally pulled away. I gasped for breath, completely forgetting out ot breathe. Bam smirked and pressed his forhead against mine and looked deep into my eyes.
“I want to be much more then your friend, theres no way I`m giving up kisses like that,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep reading guys and let me know what you think, thanks :P