Killing Loneliness

Chapter 9

I was still speechless from the kiss when he said that to me. My whole body tingled like nothing before. I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him and do all the dirty things that were running threw my head. I smiled up at Bam, trying to remember that I still need to breath. I kissed him gently again and then we left the car and walked up to the front doors.
Once we were inside I told Bam I was going to go change. He nodded in agreement and thought it was a good idea. Once I was up in my room with the door closed I startd to freak. I jumped up and down as lightly as I could and started to do a little happy dance. I jumped up and landed on the bed, with my back on the comfy blanket. As I laid there I kicked off my heels and started to take off random pieces of jewelery that I had on.
My whole body felt like it had been electricuted – but in the good way. I wanted to scream, I wanted to laugh. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how I havent been this happy in months since – well since Lawrence asked me to marry him. I could feel my self starting to get down with even just the mention of it, but I wasnt going to let me ex ruin this night with me and Bam Margera! Christ!
I stood up after a few minutes and walked over to the dresser.. I turned the small radio on that sat on top of the dresser and clicked my ipod in to connect it. One of my favorite songs started to play (Fiction – Avenged Sevenfold) and I started to sing along. As the song contiuned I noticed myself getting louder but didn't question it or restrain myself. I pulled the top part of my dress down so that the skirt and the rest of it sat on my hips, I wasn't ready to take everything off yet – let alone walk around this place in my underwear.
In the bathroom I used a cloth to take off my make up as I contiuned to sing. After that I pulled off the rest of my dress and stood there in my bra and panties. I wasn't sure what I was going to wear but I pulled on a pair of yoga pants as I stood and sang, trying to deisde what I was going to wear.
I got lost in the song and didn't hear everything that was happening near me. As the chorus came up I knew I was getting louder again and just continued. “ Not that I could or that I would, let it burn under my skin, let it burn,” I could feel tears starting in the corner of my eyes but continued to sing knowing that singing would always make me feel better like tattoo. When I walked out of the bathroom still singing, Bam sat on the bed looking at me in awe. I jumped and screamed, not expecting it at all.
“Oh my god Bam! You scared the shit out of me!” I clutched at my chest, trying to breath and not fall over fromt he terror that was shooting threw my veins.
“Oh sorry,” Bam's face changed from awe into a flushed colour, embarassmentmaybe?
“You just sounded amazing, and I had to come in here and make sure it was you and not my imagination.” Bam sat up straight on the edge of the bed as he watched as i got closer. His eyes wondered away from my face as he looked down the rest of my body which had barely anything on it. I didn't stop and run when I realized myself that I wans't wearing a shirt, but just continued over to Bam and sat next to him. I wasn't scared of my body, and thought it looked damn good at times and well I could feel that this was one of them.
As I sat next to him I wasn't sure how he was going to react. I could feel his eyes wondering over my body, and that was when I realized that Bam wasn't wearing a shirt either only a pair of sweat pants like me.
“So what did you want to do?” I broke the silence when I finally looked away from his bare body.
“Uhm I was thinking we could watch a movie or something?” He finally pulled his own eyes away from my body and looked back up to my face.
“Yah that sounds good,” I laughed as I watched Bams eyes follow me as I went to pick up a shirt.
“Do you have to put a shirt on?” When I turned to answer him, Bam was standing right behind me, still looking my bare body over. I smirked and truned to face him.
“As long as you wont wear one,” I smirked at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Bam quickly wrapped his hands around my waist. I staired up into his eyes for a second until I lifted my lips up to his for another kiss. Our lips would pull apart and thne mold back together as kiss after kiss pulled us closer ot each other.
Once I finally pulled myself away from Bam we were both panting for breath, which had never happened to me when I was just simplly kissing someone. Bam took my hand and started to lead me from the room. I followed him out of my room, down the hall way to Bam's room. The door was open just slightly and he pushed it open with his foot. The room was dark other then the nightstand lamp on. Once we were in his room he let go of my hand and walked over to a cabinet next to the TV. I crawled up so my back was on his head board and watched him sort threw some movies.
“What do you wanna watch?” He was crouching over looking threw some movies when he finally asked for my help.
“I'm good with whatever, suprise me!” I smiled as I fiddled with the rim of my pants, not in a million years did I ever think that I was going to be laying on Bam's bed about to watch a movie with him after a date.
Tonight was just getting better and better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please keep reading and let me know what you think, I'd really like to hear what you guys think!