Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 10

There was a line of shots infront of me. They ranged from tequilla to vodka to rum. I smiled down at the different colours and looked at the guys that were sitting next to me. They had the same 6 shots infront of them. I had spent the night drinking and talking with whoever came to sit at the bar near me. This time it was 2 guys around my age who were trying to enjoy their night off.
We cheersed our shots and downed them back. I was starting to lose track of how many I had consumed, but what mattered. My hotel was right across the road. We talked about different things, but when I told them that I was here working for a Vampire they didn't seem to believe me. We continued to BS about whatever came up and it was finally time for them to leave. They left after paying their tabs and mine. I thanked them and gave them each a kiss on the cheek.
I sat at the bar alone, sipping the Martini in front of my when I heard a familiar voice.
"Nikki? Nikole? Is that you?" i pressed my eyes shut and downed the rest of my glass. If I was going to get hit I was atleast not going to feel it til tomorrow. I turned to my left and saw Jack leaning against the bar looking at me.
"Hey Jack," I tried to give him a smile, but it only came out awkwardly. He took the stool next to me and looked me up and down.
"Well you're sure as hell lookin good," His voice was gruff and I did whatever I could not to acutally look at him. I nodded and looked like I was looking for someone.
"Here with a date?"
"Uh... Yah. I'm traveling with him, he's sorta my boss," I scanned the crowd pretending to search it.
"Oh and who's the guy?" I could tell in Jack's voice that he was mad and jealous.
"His name is Eric, and he's a vampire." I looked at Jack straight in the eye and hoped that he got the threat. He studied my face for a seocnd and only seemed to get more angry. He got up from his stool and pressed his side to me. He bent down to whisper in my ear.
"You slut. If you don't leave with me right now, i'll kill you. You think you can fucking leave me, I don't think so," Each word he said was worst then the first. I dug threw my clutch and slammed down 10 bucks for the martini.
Jack took my hand, making it look like he was holding it, but he was actually pulling me threw the club to the door. He didn't say a single thing to me til we got into his car.
"Who the fuck do you think you are leaving me like you did?" Jack yelled at the stearing wheel as he pulled out of the parking lot and started to make his way out of Jackson, where on the outskirts, was his apartment.
"Jack, please." My voice was pleading him
"Don't even fucknig start with me,"
We rode the rest of the time in silence until we got to his building. He gave me the look of 'If you scream, i'll hurt you even more,' as he came around to the passanger side of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my shoulder and dragged me to the elevator. We didn't encounter anyone on our way up so he didn't loosen his grip. He unlocked his front door and threw me inside.
I hit the ground hard, as a wave of pain trembled threw my body. Jack barely had the door closed when he came up to my side and kicked it hard. I felt the air being pushed out of my lungs and I gasped for air. I tried to stand up but he caught hold of my hair and started to drag me across the floor to his bedroom. When we got there he pulled me up by my hair and threw my on the bed. I could feel the tears starting to swell in my eyes as I watched Jack take off his jacket and then shirt.
"Jack, Don't do this. I'm sorry, Jack please," I coward as he took a step clsoer. He laughed down at me and punched me in the side of the head. I groaned as everything went black for a second and then came back to life. He knelt down on the bed and grabbed my hair again, and bringing his face close to mine.
"You're not getting away this time Nikki, no way in hell am I letting you go. Not until your dead,"
His voice was menacing and i closed my eyes. The tears that were sitting there started to fall down my cheeks as he punched me in the gut 3 or 4 times. I was starting to taste blood when he stopped. Jack stopped, I wwasn't exactly sure why, and walked out of the room. I heard him in the kitchen digging threw one of his drawers. A minute later he came in with a long sharp steak knife and I held my breath.
He pushed me down on the bed and straddled my stomach. He was pressing down with all his weight that I could barely breath. I felt his hand go up my skirt and then heard the cutting noise of fabric. Soon, the dress that was on me, was on the floor in peices. There were cuts along my legs and sides from where the knife had caught along the skin. Jack pressed his finger into one of the deep ones and I cried out in pain. I felt like he was sticking his finger into one of my muscles. Jack just laughed at my pain and lifted his finger to his mouth. Quickly, he licked the blood off of his finger and then paused. He turned and looked back down at me.
"You've got vamp blood in you," His eyes were wide. A smile came across his face as he jumped up and ran to the phone. I could barely move when I heard him on the phone to his friends, telling them he had me there and that I was filled with vampire blood. My mind raced to all the horrible things that could happen now.
Jack walked back into the room as if he was god. In his night stand he pulled out two sets of hand cuffs and then long strips of rope. He handcuffed each one of my hands down to the head board and then tied my legs down to the end of the bed. Once he was finished he stood back and looked at me, laying stretched out across his bed. Slowly he crawled onto the bed and ontop of me.
"It's so nice to be back with you babe," He pressed his lips against mine and forced a hard kiss against them. He ran his hand up my side and grabbed my breast roughly. I wimpered in pain as he did the same to the other one. The knife sat next to me on the bed while he grabbed at me.
There was a knock at the door and he stopped. I looked up at him with fear and all he did was smile. He went for the door and I could hear him talking to whoever was there. A minute later, three other men walked in with Jack. They all took their shirts and belts off.
"Jack, what are you doing?" I watched as he walked over to the side of the bed with the knife. He picked something off of the floor and then shoved it in my mouth. It was an old dirty sock. I gagged against it.
I felt the knife run along my hip and then my side. He had just cut off my underwear and bra. My eyes were blurry with tears but I could see the men starting to get a closer look at my private body.
With the knife, Jack made several cutts along my body near my veins. I started to feel faint at just the idea of it.
"Drink up boys, she's got vamp blood in her,"
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like this one, i love the ending of this :P thought it was perfect. don't worry, theres many and i mean MANY more to come