Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 11

I laid there, bound to the bed as Jack and his friends drank my blood. It was getting hard for me to keep my eyes open. I could only hear the slurping noise that were coming for the mouths of the men. For a moment I thought of Eric, and how I wished he had acutally taken me back to the hotel. My eyes started to fill with water when the thoughts of how he treated me while we were at Alcides came back. I was just some human to him.
I felt the knife dig into my skin again and my body went rigid. They had cut me so many times by now that I lost count, the alcohol in my system only made it easier for me to bleed. I passing in and out of conciousness when I realized that they men had left the room. I blinked a few times before I heard foot steps. I lifted my head up and looked at the open door, Jack stood in the door way with a wild look on his face. He ran and jumped onto the bed and hovered over my face.
"I'm so happy I found you, that vamp you're with must be old cause I've never felt like this before!" Jack rolled his eyes in pleasure. He looked down at me and pulled the sock out of my mouth. I gasped for air and closed my aching jaw. Jack pressed his lips against mine roughly and held them there for a long time. I could still smell and taste my blood on his lips. When he finally pulle away he looked at me again and laughed. I listend as Jack made his way out of the room and talked to the guys. They were planning on going out and look for some girls. I glanced out the window and noticed that it was light out. There was no way Eric could help me now.
The front door slammed and I didn't move for 10 minutes til I knew they were gone. On the bed there was still the knife and there were stains of my blood all over the matress and sheets. I tried to pull my hand out of the cuff it was i, but it was pulled tight. I kicked my legs and found out that they were tied down tightly too. My head hit the pillow in frustration. I needed to get out of here while I could.
There wasn't much in Jacks room that could help me other thne a phone. Eric would be sleeping for a while and the only other people I knew was Alcide and Sookie. When I was leaving last night Alcide had given me his car and I placed it in my clutch. I'm sure if i needed help he'd come.
My mind started to race away, trying to figure out a way to get out. The phone was only 5 feet from me, but when you can't move, it feels like a million. I didn't bother waisting my energy in kicking and moving around while I was thinking of what I was going to do. My right wrist, i noticed, had a slightly larger opening then the left one. I wriggled my wrist around in it but it would hurt, and maybe even brake my wrist if i still pulled it threw. But it was then that I desided that if I was wanting to get out any time soon, that I was going to have to pull it threw. I mean, I could deal with a broken wrist.
I bit my lip and tried to focus on what I was going to have to do. My hand was starting to pull threw and i could feel the bones and everything insdie of it starting to compress. I bit my lip harder, trying to ignore the pain. I pulled my hand threw more and couldn't help myself but cry out loud. It hurt so bad. I jerked my wrist, hoping that it would make it come out sooner and I heard a snap. Seconds later my hand was bleeding and I could see the small bone sticking out of my hand. My lip started to bleed since I was pressed down on it so hard. I looked away and lanked my wrist again. There was another snapping noise and pain that followed almost instintaniously.
The last pull did the trick and my wrist was free. I wasn't sure how much I was going to be able to move my hand, but I had to move it enough to undo the other cuff. My fingers barely moved, and when they did pain shot up my arm but I bit my lip harder and cried as I moved my fingers. It didn't take that long to get my other hand out. I sat up and craddled my broken wrist and hand to my stomach. With my good hand I started to cut the rope with the knife that was next to me.
When I finally stood up I was light headed and could barely walk. My sides and stomach hurt from all the hits and kicks that I had. I fell down on my knees and crawled over to my clutch. I found Alcides card and pit it inbewteen my teeth. I crawled on all 4s to the other side of the room to the phone. I sat and grabbed the phone, punching in the numbers of Alcides cell into the phone.
I pressed the phone to my ear and listened to it ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.
"Hello?" The voice on the other end sounded tired and if it was any other occation I would have appologized and hung up.
"Alcide? This - This is Nikki, I met you last night," My voice stumbled out of my mouth and I started to cry.
"Oh hey Nikki, whats up?"
"I need your help, please," I started to cry ingo the reciver and heard Alcide asking what was wrong.
"My ex found me, i'm locked in his apartment. I never got back to the hotel last night, please help me," I heard the russling of keys from the other side of the front door.
"Alcide please!" I whispered into the phone.
"Where are you? I'm comnig for you?" I heard Alcide getting up and doing things on the other end of the phone.
"I'm in the ford building, out on the outskirts. Just off of Grove Rd., please hurry, they're back" I slammed the phone back on to its base.
I could hear the voices of the men and what sounded like 2 or 3 women. I jumped up and ran over to the bed, I grabbed the knife with my good hand and waited for who ever was going to come threw the oor first. It was one of Jacks friends. He stopped just inside the door and noticed I wasn't there. I flung myself at him with the knife out infront of me before he could move.
The knife got him in the stomach and instantly there was blood all over my hand snand himself. He yelled out for the other guys to come intot he room. I went to grab the knife before they got into the room, but someone's fist connected with my jaw. I slammed into the ground and hit my hand on the ground. I cried out and screamed. Jack came up and kicked me a couple of times in the ribs really hard. I spat out the blood that had come up into my mouth from my mid section. Jack kneled down next to me and punched me one last time in the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, heres another chapter - figured i'd put it up now before i go to the pub and be to hung over tomorrow to put one up lol