Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 2

At noon the next day I walked threw the doors of Merlottes for the first time. The place was warm and inviting and I could tell that everyone loved it here. There weren't many people in there yet but I could see a few couples taking up tables on one side and a couple people playing pool on the other side.
Behind the counter was a man who had dark jeeans on and a plaid shirt. He smiled at me a beautiful smile and walked around the counter towards me.
"You must be Nikkole! Hi its so nice to meet you!" Sam walked up to me and stuck out his hand. I smiled back at him and took his hand in my own and shook it. He motioned for me to follow him so I did. He took me past the kitchen where there was no one in there at the minute and into a small room with the sign of "Office" on the door. Sam sat in his desk chair and then offered me the other chair.
"Well I'm excited for you to start. I thought that we would get everything squared away before I show you the ropes around here," Sam pulled out some papers and we talked for a while. After a little bit I told him that it was ok for him to just call me Nikki and that it would be easier that way.
"I can start any time- well I just need to pick up my schedual from my other job that I start tonight,"
"Oh where else are you working?" He looked curious and I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him right away that I was going to be working at a Vampire bar.
"Oh just a friend of mine got me a job at some bar. He's uh, taking me there later tonight to meet up with the boss," It was just a little white lie but he didn't need to know that.
Sam smiled and nodded. He took me out to the bar where he showed me where everything was. There was no need for him to give me a book about how to make drinks cause I had a feeling that I knew more then him. There were hardly any people coming in today but everytime someone came to the bar I'd make their drink of fill their beer. I met the other waitress Arlene. Sam said that there was also a girl named Sookie but she was off work right now and then at night there was a girl named Jessica who was a vampire. I nodded in approval of how open minded Sam seemed to be.
It wasn't hard to relax and enjoy the time that I was spending with Same. He was super easy to get along with, and it deffiently helped things that he was good looking. He told me old jokes that he had heard from working in a bar for so long and I told him my share of jokes. Before I realized it was 6pm,
"Sam, I'm sorry. I have to head home and get ready to meet up with my friend for my other job. Is that ok?" I felt guilty already leaving on short notice since I had just started today.
"Yah sure. I'll call you tomorrow and give you your next shift. You were great today," Sam smiled at me and then told me that he would see me later. I smiled back and made my way for the door. Once I was in my car I started it and made my way back to shreveport. I already had everything that I would need for the night in the car, but I wanted to get there and make sure that I had enough time to get ready and get used to all the people.
In the pit of my stomach there was a few butterflys moving around as I got closer to the bar. I pulled in the parking lot to see that there were 2 cars this time. The sun had just set and Pam was already waiting outside the bar for me. I gathered my things and got out of the car. I walked up to her smiling and said hello.
"Its great to see you again. Now if you need anything while you're here, come find me." She winked at me and lead me into the bar again. There was a man behind the bar that looked like a vampire and was drinking a trueblood. He nodded at me and I smiled back. Pam took me into the bathroom again andinstead of waiting outside again she came into the bathroom with me. I didn;t think much of it since I was going to be dancing around in pratically nothing. I stripped down again and she watched me slowly. Tonight I desided that Iwas going to wear my black corset and some thin lacey booty shorts. I swear i saw Pam lick her lips as she watched me start doing my make up. By the time we both left the bathroom there were people everywhere in the bar.
The music was playing loudly and there were people dancing around with drinks in their hands. The booths and tables were all filled with people dressed as vampires or admiring the vampires in the bar. Pam seemed ammused as we walked past two men who couldnt take their eyes off of us. She chuckled softly, probably hearing what they said when they thought we were out of ear shot enough. On the stage was a man sitting in the throne that was empty yesterday. He looked extremely powerful - and sexy. His face was structed perfectly and his eyes were peircing. The second I looked at him his eyes met mine. I watched him look over my body while starting to form a small smirk on his face.
I let my eyes look over him too and everytime they moved to something more my heart started to race a little bit more. He was incredibly sexy. He was wearing tight black leather pants that did him justice, along with a tight black muscle shirt. It showed off the perfect muscles in his arms. Every inch of him was even better then the first one.
"Nikkole, this is your boss Eric." Pam had stopped infront of the man on the throne and was looking at him. "ERic this is Nikki, shes going to be your new dancer," Pam smirked to herself and looked me over again.
"Well hello," His voice was sultary and sexy. As he spoke I could see the tips of his fangs sticking down and he gave me a wicked smile while he was finished. He lifted his hand and pointed to the poll that was about 10 feet from his throne.
"Dance there, I want to admire my new dancer." The way he said it there was powerful presence and one that said to be obeyed. I nodded and made my way to the poll.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2, please tell me what you think of them!