Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 21

"What why the hell would the queen need to see her?" Pam had switched back to english and looked just as outraged and confused as Eric looked. Eric just shook his head and started to walk away from us. Pam followed him at vampire speed when I walked behind him in my slow human speed. "Eric what did you do?" The look on Pams face grew even more worried as she watched him take a trueblood from the fridge at lightening speed and put it in the microwave.
"She was asking about the bar - ordering me to tell her everything that was happening at thebar. I tired not to tell her anything - but she is the queen!" Eric's fangs were out as he angerly told us about everything that had happened. He took the bottle out of the microwave and took a long sip. When he finally pulled the bottle from his lips half of it was gone. "She says she needs new entertainment," Eric seemed to continue to get madder and crushed the bottle in his hand.
"What do you mean she needs new entertainment?" My voice was just a croak over the two of them. They both looked at me. My eyes met with Pams first and she looked down to the ground. She ran her fingers threw her hair and turned around once. My eyes met with Erics. I could see the little droplets of blood that were in the corners of his eyes. He walked a few steps towards me and too my hands into his. Infront of me, the great strong intimidateing Eric, fell to his knees. He pressed my hands to his lips and kissed both of them gently.
I could feel the heart in my chest starting to break. If Eric was reacting like this, then it wasn't good. His eyes drifted up towards me and I could thne see the tear streaks of blood down his cheeks. I bent my head down towards his and kissed his cheeks gently. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and pressed his eyes together to shead a few more tears.
"I have to bring you to the Queen," He looked back up to me and gripped my hands tighter. "I tried to do everything I could, but it didn't matter to her. She wants you," He growled the last bit of his sentance and then looked over at Pam. "They threatened to kill you if I didn't bring her in,"
Pams eyes grew wide as she looked back and forth between Eric and I. Eric stood up an started to walk out of the room. His head was hung low and his brawd shoulders were draaped forward. We both stood still until Pam took a step towards me. "You go pack your things. I'll go talk to him, try to calm him down." She left the room before I could agree to anything. I stood there for a moment, looking at the trueblood that was on the floor in a mix of glass. I carefully stepped around it and started to walk towards the room that I had woken up in.
As I walked past the living room I heard Pam and Eric talking together in the same language that they were before. I didn't understand a word but could hear my name being thrown into the mix of ancient words. I shut the door behind me loudly and sat on the bed. There werea million thoughts that were running threw my head right now. I deffiently didn't like the idea of going to where ever the hell the queen was.
I opened up the cloest and saw a large room filled with clothes, shoes and whatever else anyone would need to look good. In one of the corners there were a couple of suit cases neatly next to eachother. I picked one up, and watched as the others fell over. The suit case was small, yet large enough for me to put enough clothes in for a week or so. I started packing up clothes that were in a seperate closet that had my name in it. It was filled wiht designer clothes, sexy clothes and shoes. If this was any other time then now, I would have been excited, but when I thought about what Eric had to do I started to feel the frown on my face.
I changed into a pair of jeans and whatever shirt that I could get my hands on first. The clothes fit me perfectly. I filled the suit case with different things, not sure what I'd exactly need. As I filled it, I thought about the queen. I had never met anyone close to royal, and I guess a vampire queen would be the first one I got to meet. From the other room, I couldn't hear them talking. For all I could tell they had left me alone in the house. Once my bag was full I zipped it up and sat on the bed for a moment.
Eric had done so much for me since I told him that I loved him. I wasn't sure if it was his way of trying to mess with me, or if he truely ment everything that he said and did. He took silver bullets for me as he tried to save me and there was a little tugg in my throat when I thought about it. The last time I thought I loved someone, the scars on my back were what caused it. A chill ran over my body when I then thought of that. From the hall way, I heard foot steps that were starting to make their way towards me. I stood up and lifted the bag off the bed to the floor. I pulled the handle out of the suitcase and started to wheel it too the door where I was soon expecting Eric or Pam to be standing. I opened the door and Eric stood there still with blood smears on his face.
"I'm sorry," He looked down at his feet and avoided my face. In a quick movement he picked up my suitcase and started to walk back down the hall way. I started to follow him and saw Pam sitting on the edge of her bed with her own bloody smears on her face. She didn't look at me, but she knew I was there. I turned my head and continued to walk down the hallway after Eric. He stood at his front door that was wide open. My suit case wasn't with him anymore, and the passanger door to his car was open. I walked past him without saying a single thing and got into the car. Before he could evenclose the door I slammed it shut behind me.
He sat next to me and looked at me. I could feel his eyes on my but I refused to look. This was what happened when I fell in love. I get beatin bruised and used. I crossed my arsm across my chest and staired straight out the windsheild. Eric started the car and said something to me when he pulled away from his house. Whatever it was, I ignored him and closed my eyes. This would be the last time I left myself get involved with Eric.