Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 22

We rolledup infront of a very large house that was bright white and extravagent. Eric hadn't said a single thing the whole way there, which was a few hours. The dark sky was starting to get lighter and it was my sign that dawn was coming soon. This would be my chance to get way from Eric. Inside me I could feel my heart breaking as I thought of Eric and I. It may have only been a 2 weeks, but Eric had overcome my world and become the one thing that I could think of. A lump started to grow in my throat and I could hear the voice in the back of my head telling me that I shouldn't leave him, but I knew that it was the right thing to do.
Eric stopped the car and moved at human speed to get out of the car and make his way to the trunk. I got out slowly and stood just outside the car for a moment. He walked up to me and stood next to me silently for a minute. I didn't want to move, I didn't want him to move. I wanted the world to stop moving and everything just stop for us.
"Eric," I tried to make his name sound as normal as it could threw the lump in my throat. He was quickly in front of me with his hands on my cheeks and his forehead was pressed to me.
"I wish I didn't have to give you up," I could hear his heart breaking in his chest threw his voice. I closed my eyes and let the tears at the corners of my eyes roll down them. My tears ran over on to his fingers.
"We have to end this Eric if i'm going to be here for," I paused to let a sob break out from my chest, "How ever long she wants me," My tears were running down my cheeks faster now and I looked up into Erics ice blue eyes. I couldnt pull myself away from them.
"No. I want to be with you. I will not let her have you for ever, I promise," Eric looked feirce as he said this. As it repeated in my head it sounded more likehe was saying it to himself.
I lifted my arms up and wrapped them around his neck. With one arm he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly. I didn't want to let go. I held on as if he was my last life line. Eric wrapped his arms around me and pressed me as close to him as he could without killing me. Everything that I had built up in the car was starting to crumble down. Eric needed me too much, and I needed him to much. My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour as Eric held me tightly, pressed up against the car.
Eric pulled his face out of my hair and looked at me. He pressed his lips to mine rugedly and kissed me. It was a kiss filled with passion, lust, yet also with sadness and fear. I kissed him back eagerly , wanting to saver each kiss andtouch. He tangled his fingers into my hair as I did the same to his. I finally pulled away when I started to feel far to light headed. I pressed my forehead to his while I panted. Erics fangs were out as I looked down at his lips.
"I'm going to miss the sound of your heart beat when it beats so fast," He trailed his fingers down my neck and looked at me. I knew what he wanted without him even having to ask. I tilted my head to the side and tried to look at him seductively even though my eyes were red and puffy. Eric gave me one last look over my face and then bit down on my neck. I felt the first enitial pain of his fangs peircing my skin, but soon turned to the pleasure that I got when he drank my blood.
My whole body tingled and I clutched to Eric. I couldn't help but grind myself into him as waves of pleasure started to run threw me. They were hitting me like waves, that were nearly knocking me over.
WHen Eric finally pulled away he licked his lips with greed. I pressed my lips to his and tasted my own blood on his lips. I licked my own lips and stared at Eric. He tilted his neck and looked at me with a side glance.
"Drink from me, drink lots. Then I'll be able to visit you in your dreams and then I'll be inside of you," His words were soft yet there was lots of meaning behind them.
I pressed my lips softly to his cheek, and then started to kiss my way down his neck. He closed his eyes and moaned a low sound. I kissed my way along his jaw and then slowly down his neck. Once I reached to a part in his neck that there would be blood flow I bit down hard. Eric moaned again before he held on to me tightly. I drank his blood deeply as I hoped that this would keep me close to him.
When I finally pulled away Eric was moaning and still clutching to me. I heard foot steps coming up from behind Eric and I looked over his shoulder quickly. There were 2 large men walking towards us. I grabbed Eric tightly and he took the hint quickly. He spun around to see what the two of them wanted and growled at them as they got closer.
"Mr. Northman, bring in your human in. The queen is getting impatient," The man crossed his arms across his chest and looked angery. His eyes went back and forth between Eric and I. The vampire guard didn't look to pleased about the fact that I was there. Eric looked at me and then picked up my suit case and took my hand.
I followed Eric threw the gates inside to see even more vampire guards standing around in all black uniforms with guns at their sides. I wasn't sure what they would be used for since a vampire could live threw a bullet wound, several for that matter. There were bright lights everywhere making the grounds light. THe building was huge as we made our way to the front doors. The front doors were tall great doors. Even Eric had to look up.
We walked threw the front doors and stopped just inside. The guards were checking my bag, while other ones patted us down. Eric glared at them as they felt up both of our bodies. They dug threw my bag as if it was trash and threw a few things on the floor. I could feel Eric's anger pulsing threw me. I looked at him with a pleading look, hoping that he'd understand that I felt what he was feeling. Once they were finished Eric took back my bag and I started to follow him threw the great foyer and off into another room.
We passed what looked like a living room and dinning room, along with lots of other rooms. I looked in at each of them, admiring the great peices of art or furniture that were everywhere - filling every room. We came to a closed door and Eric stopped just outside of it. He turned and looked at me. He must have felt the anxiety that was mixd with awe. He opneed his mouth about to say something, when his vampire sences kicked in and he heard something. Eric tilted his head slightly too the door and then sighed. He opened the door and stepped back for me to walk in.
Inside the room saw a very large desk with great large windows behind them. The walls wree lined with book cases that were filled to. The desk was filled with the normal home office things, printer, laptop computer, lamp, and papers all over it. Behind the desk in the large chair sat a very beautiful young woman. Her pale pale skin gave her away very quickly to be a vampire. She was in an all white buisness suit that still looked sexy and her bright red hair was curled perfectly.
"You took forever, I was starting to get even more bored with you Eric," Her voice was raspy as she raised an eyebrow at him. Next to me, Eric bowed slighytly and enclined his head as he talked to her.
"I'm sorry your magesty. It was harder getting here then I expected," He kept his eyes on the ground as the door shut behind us and I stood in the room with the two great vampires.
"Yah, whatever. If you were fucking you could have just told me," this caught me off guard and I watched as she twirled a peice of her hair between her fingers. She looked maybe only 16 or 17, but was obviously much older then that. Her eyes finally trailed away from Eric and fell upon me. I watched as her eyes scrutenized me carefully and ran themselves over my body several times over. She started to smile.
"Is this the girl?" She stood up and started to walk around the desk. She was wearing very tall high heels and took each step as if she were bare foot. The queen seemed about the same height as me. When she finally was standing infront of me I looked up at her the inch that her heels made her taller. I watched as her eyes scanned my face again. She took a step back and looked at Eric.
"Just as you discrbed," A smile started to form on her face as she looked back and forth between Eric and I. She waited for a second and staired at Eric with a weird look. I didn't understand it until she said something. "Well aren't you going to introduce her to me? I know you're a caveman but I didn't think it was that bad," She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.
I felt inside me that Eric wasnt very pleased but ignored it the second he started to talk.
"Forgive me your magesty. This is Nikki. Nikki," he looked at me with a sad expression and thne quickly changed it and continued. "This is our magesty, the queen of Louisiana, Queen Sophie Ann,"
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading, let me knoe what you think! :D