Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 27

"What the hell are you doing here?" Pam stood up with a confused look on her face as Eric and I walked threw the front doors of the house that the two of them shared. Eric had walked in first, with my hand still in a tight grip. "Uhm Eric arn't you suposed to be at Sophie Ann's party," Pam finally turned and looked at me with her mouth hanging open just a bit "And why the hell are you here and not with the queen?!"
"Pam, would you sit down at shut up." Eric didn't want to waste any time with talking to Pam. "If anyone asks, which they wont, Nikki is not here and I came home with some human girl who i'll find when I wake tomorrow. For now, Pam, go to Fangtasia for the day. We need the house to ourselves,"
I hovered behind Eric as I watched Pam roll her eyes and then walk into her room to change. A minute later she came out with her purse and dressed up for thenight.
"I'll se you two tomorrow." She raised her eyebrow as she looked at both of us and walked out of the house.
Once Eric locked the door behind Pam, then he turnerd to me and looked at me. He scanned my face for a few seconds before he bent his head down and presse dhis lips to mine. I couldn't help but drop his hand and wrapp my arms around his neck. Eric dropped my bag and whatever else he was carrying before he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waste and could feel his legs moving. I knew where he was going before he even had to tell me.
Seconds later my back was pressed up against the silk of his sheets and Eric was above me.
"Nikki, I want to take away everything that has happened since I left and everything tonight," His eyes were burning into mine. My body tingled like nothing beofre with every touch that I got from him. I didn't answer him in words only in my actions. I started to unbutton the top that he had given me and kissed his neck while I did it.
He rolled so his back was on the sheets now and I straddled him as I slowly took off his button up shirt. He watched craefully as I peeled off the rest of my clothes and then looked down at him to do the same thing. I pulled at the shirt that was at his chest and ripped it off his chest without a problem. The mix of my firey skin and his icey skin was like an explotion. I gasped when my skimn was pressed to his and he rolled me onto my back. Eric didn't take his lips from mine as he pulled the rest of my clothes off, and then his.
Eric made the pain of what happened earlier go away with the slight movements of his hips that rocked me into a different world. I clutched to him like he was the last thing in my life. I pressed my body even closer to him when I arched my back withevery moment that he made.
After hours of us laying together and having hours of amazing sex i rested my head on Erics chest.
"I'm so happy that you brought me home," I pressed my body up against the side of his and cuddled to it. Eric was silent for a second before he finally made a comment.
"Just cause you are out of there doesn't mean we are in the clear yet. I needed to ye tyou out of there now though. The queen is going to freak tomorrow when she realizes that you are gone, and the first place that she's going to go is to me."
His words were so serious that I wasn't sure what I was going to say after that. I laid there silently while Eric ran his fingers threw my hair.
"I'm sorry," I whispered the words but i knew that he would hear them. In a second his eyes were looking into my intently.
"Never be sorry. I told you I would do anything for you,.... i ... I love you," His eyes were shining back at me, like pure sparkling blue diamonds.
"I love you too," the words could barely get out of my mouth. Eric pressed his lips to mine. When he parted from the kiss he laid back down.
"Now the sun is rising, lets go to sleep my love,"
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the support guys, I'd really like some feedback though! so please tell me what you think!