Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 34

"Nikki, I called Bill. He's going to help you since your scum bag of a maker just left you like this," Sookie pushed Bill into the room with us and shut the door behind her.
"Well Sookie, I will only help her if she needs my help. I am an older vampire and can teach her things, but that is only if she wants to learn them," Bills voice was soft but strong against what Sookie was saying. I could see the gears that were turning in her head. She was starting to get even more angery then she already was.
"Bill Compton, you will help her. She has been left with one one and it is not fair for you to just leave her like this! What if she dies! Do you want that on your concious!!" Sookie was really pulling out all the stops as she stood there yelling at Bill. Bill looked over at me, and then over at Sam who also looked very uncomfortable.
"Uh well, Sookie how about we leave the two of them to talk? I mean she and Bill need some time to talk," Sam stood up from his chair and made his way over to the door, lightly grabbing Sookie by the arm and pulling her out the door with him. I could hear Sookie protesting one the door was closed, but then Sam reminding her that we could hear what they were saying.
"So Eric just up and left you?" Bill walked over and sat down in Sam's desk chair. He had a conserened look on his face, but was stairing off into the distance.
"Yah, he didn't tell me I was a vampire til hours after we had been together. I was wondering why everything seemed so much more vivid and interesting. I just thought it was from the high amount of vampire blood I had in my system. I was in the bathroom cause I didn't feel well and thats when he told me. I... I sorta freaked out... Then I got really hungry and just ran - I didn't realize where I was until I was laying on the floor in someone's house covered in blood with Eric standing over me and getting mad," I looked over at Bill who was listening intently.
"He just got mad at me, didn't say much after that. I went to try and follow him, but after a certain point I just couldn't move anymore. I wasn't sure what it was but all I could think about was coming home - well not so muc home anymore, and getting my things and leaving. I just followeed my footsteps and well I showed up here,"
Bill grunted, and stood up again.
"Well, to put it lightly Eric's an asshole. I figured that he would be a better maker since he was raised by Godric, who was a great man. I'm not sure Eric will come around like Godric would. He's far to stubborn," Bill took a step towards the shelf where there was a box of unopened TrueBlood. He quickly opened it and pulled one out for himself and then handed one to me.
"But Pam, isn't she his child too?" I twisted off the cap and brought the luke warm liquid to my lips. It wasn't as pleasent as the one Jessica, and then Sookie had brought me but it was still good. I felt my body relax once I took a sip of it. I was starting to get the idea that the blood would calm me down and make me think clearer.
"Oh yes. Pam is Eric's child. But that was over 150 years ago when she was made. It is possible that he will come back and talk to you then. I'll talk to Pam and ask her how the situation with the two of them went along. Now for tonight, when dawn comes you are going to come and stay at my house with Jessica and I. That is an order. I might stay with Sookie tonight so that the two of you have more room. I will tell Jessica that when she is off work to take you back to the hosue and get you whatever you need," Bill placed his free hand on my shoulder and looked down at me.
"Don't worry Nikki, everything will work out. Ok?" Bill lifted his hand quickly and walked out of the door. I heard him greet Sookie pleasently and then tell her about what we had just atlked about. She seemed happy. I was starting to feel the burning again in my stomach and I quickly chugged back the Trueblood in my hands and threw the empty in the trash.
I left the office and say out in the open dinning room at the table in the corner as I watched Sookie, Jessica and the others at Merlottes work. They all scurried around quickly and had converstaions with lots of different people. I was so intent on watching everyone in their natural habbitate now that I could see, hear, sence and smell everything so much better. I didn't notice the people leaving and the bar starting to close until Jessica came up to me.
"Hey Nikki, Bill told me that you were going to be comin back to our place tonight! Sorta like a slummber party huh? I never had one of those when I was a kid," Jessica's smile grew large as she got excited about me coming home with her. "I think Bill is even going to stay with Sookie tonight so it's just us girls!" I stood and followed Jessica out of the bar with my bag over my shoulder.
"Yah, yah I guess it will be like a slumber party," I tried to smile and make it seem like I was excited but the only thing that was running threw my head was what Eric was doing. Was he out there all by himself doing something horrible like killing people or animals. Or was he doing something even worse, like sleeping with another girl. The thought of that stung worse then any death of a human ever could.
We started to walk out of Merlottes and down the road. I first thought that we were going to get into a car, but then that was when Jessica reminded me that it was always faster to run - now that I'm a vampire. By the time that we got back home to Bills, it was late and I was starting to feel a weird feeling inside my body.
"Jessica, are you feeling that to? That weird feeling of... of.. needing to be somewhere certain to be?" I scrathed at my skin, feeling it itch under my skin now.
"Yup," she nodded her head and dropped her bag to the ground. "You'll get used to that. Its just the feeling that's letting you know that it's going to be dawn soon. In abotu an hour or so I believe," She smiled and walked int the living room where she dropped dwon on the couch.
The feelings that were running threw me were so confusing that I wasn't sure what to do.
"Uhm, where are we sleeping? I think I'd like to get ready for bed and then go to bed early if that makes sence, I've just had a long day," I felt like I was dissapointing Jessica for a minute, but then I thought of the long day that I had experience. Well more so long night.
"Sure," Jessica stood up and nodded. I followeed her out of the front living room and watched her stop right next to where the closet near the front door would be. She pressed the wall next to it and a door popped out. Inside of it was a simple rug on the ground. Jessica kneeled down pulled open a latch. There under that, was a 2 foot drop. There was dirt and a small light there.
"Whats this?" I looked in at it, trying to see if I could find smoething to our coffins or a large under ground bedroom.
"This is where we sleep," Jessica rolle her eyes and leant up against the door frame. "He likes for us to sleep in the ground, instead of in coffins or whatever. So get comfy. We get to curl up in here,"
I paused, not knowing what to think, or do, or say.
"Great," I sighed naturally. "This will be different,"
♠ ♠ ♠
:D hope ya'll enjoyed it, let me know what you think! man I'm in such a great mood today it's stupid, and really sunny when it's suposed to be snowing! yay~!