Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 35

----2 months later ----

"Hi, welcome to Merlottes. How many are there going to be?" I picked up a stack of menu's and smiled at the faces that were looking at me.
"6"
"Thanks, follow me right this way," I lead the group of people to the table and as they each sat down I placed a menu infront of them. "You're server will be right with you," I smiled at them one last time and walked into the back. There stood Sookie, Layfette and Jessica all talking quietly. I looked at them with a questioning look.
"Normaly I'd hear you all but I'm not exactly sure why I'm not, but Sookie theres a table out there for you," I picked up my Trueblood that was on the back counter and drank it quickly. Since Eric had left me Sookie, Bill and Jessica have taken me under their wings and helped me learn what I needed to know. Jessica came up to me after Sookie left for the front and Layfette went into the back.
"Do you feel that?" Her eyes darted around and then back to me.
"Feel what?" I furrowed my eyesbrows together and continued to do little side jobs, like fill the ketchup bottles that were empty and fill the salt and pepper shakers. I was barely paying attention to what she was saying. I was lost in my own thoughts. Everday that I would see Sam he would be there with something nice to say or with a joke to make me laugh. I wasn't sure what was starting between the two of us , but each time we saw each other our eyes would catch and we would smile. I had thought about Sam many times since I started to work here again, and from the feelings I could feel offof him he was feeling the same way.
I ignored Jessica for the rest of my night, and pretty much everyone else. When I was in the back, Sam would sneak back to say something to me and everyone would hear us laughing hysterically from the back. By the time we would come out from Sam's face was flushed from laughing and a little embarassment and my fangs were out. The night was going by quickly, much faster then most nights had for a while. I was starting to be happy again, finally accepting this new way of life. I mean there's nothing that wrong with being a vampire right?
I mean, whats so wrong about staying young forever and being indredibly good looking right? Fromt he conversations I had had with Sam, his own view of vampires was changing as he got to know me better.
The last table finally left Merlottes and I checked the clock. It was already 1am somehow. I pulled the cord to my apron and balled it up together. I walked into the back, going into Sams office to get my purse.
"Hey Nikki," Sam's voice was quiet and I'm sure he thought he was going to scare me but I knew he was in there.
"Hey Sam, Have a good night?" I picked up the light sweater that I brought to work and from work with me to make me seem a little more human. I slipped my arms threw in and turned to look at Sam. I had senced him get up and take another step or two so that he was closer to me. He was only a few inches from my face when he stopped dead. Our eyes connected and I felt the last bit of human emotions start to kick up and make my insides fuzzy. There was an excitement that was building in my chest, I could feel what Sam was feeling and the excitement of it was starting to making me itch.
I took the last half step between Sam and I quickly, pressing my lips to his feircly as I felt his arms wrap around me. We stood there locked in eachothers embraces and kisses until Sam pressed me up against the wall. I groaned with excitment for what was going to happen. No one had wanted to come close to me in anyway since I became a Vampire, and this felt so good I couldn't deny myself it any more. I ran my fingers threw Sams hair as he kissed his way down my neck, clutching at different parts of my body like my butt and breats. I kissed my own way down his jaw and neck, reaching his colar bone and slowly sucking on the bits of skin there. Sam moaned and pressed himself up against me. I could feel Sam's excitement hard on my inner thigh as it pressed up against me threw his jeans and threw my skirt. His hand travelled down my thigh and hooked itself under my knee. With a quick movement he hooked my knee over his hip and lifted me up just enough to get the other one around his other hip. My back was pressed firmly against the wall as my legs wrapped around Sams waist. I found feel Sam brushing on the thin layer of my panties. I gasped and felt my fangs jerk their way into my mouth and make theirselves known.
The burning inside my stomach started when I could hear Sam's pulse as loud as if he was yelling at me. They weren't burning with just desire, hunger for blood was corsing its way threw my veins and I clutched to Sam's shoulders for dear life. I leant my head against the wall and clenched my jaw. I could feel Sam tugging at his own belt buckle, getting ready for something intamate. I felt his fingers push aside my panties and he slid a finger into a place that I wanted more then just a finger. I almost screamed with pleasure, but instead brought my mouth down to his and kissed him hard. In a quick movement, Sam replaced his finger with a much more important part of him.
As his hips rocked back and forth, in and out, I gasped and felt the burning hunger inside of me contiune to grow. Each touch, each thrust was driving me wilder. My jaw tried to snap open and bite down into Sams neck but I resisted the urge. As Sam moaned and I consintrated on not draining him dry I felt a weird feeling, nothing like I ever had before as a vampire. I wasn't sure if it was an orgasm, but it was coming from my head instead of my body. It only took another second for me to figure out what that feeling was. That feeling burst into the room as Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you guys think! i've been workin hard on writing lately, and i'm planning on applying to UCLA's writing program so feedback would be great!