Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 38

The first place we landed wasn't what I was expecting. I was thinking that we were going to land out side of Fangtasia, but when we landed we were in a feild. There were no lights, there were not noises except the small bugs creaking to life. I looked at Eric, not sure why wre there.
"I love this place," He sighed and looked around. I listened a little closer and noticed that there wasn't any living being near us. "It is not as great as my homeland, but it reminds me of what it was like there a 1000 years ago." Eric's hands slid their way around my waist as he stood close behind me.
I listend to the seriene silence, mixed with the little songs of the crickets and other little bugs. Eric and I stood still, unable to move or not willing to move, I wasn't sure which it was. When he finally broke our silence he turned me around in his arms.
"Nikki, lover, you have no idea how much I missed you while I was gone," He pressed his forehead against mine and looked deep into my eyes. I couldn't believe his eyes would still give me this intoxicating feeling even as a vampire. I barely heard what he said before I pressed my lips to his. Insitinctively, my arms made their way around his neck and I leapt up lightly, wrapping my legs around his waist.
Eric's hands slid from my waist, up my sides and thne back down them, and finally came to a rest on my butt. I moaned into his lips as he pressed my back against a tree. My fingers found their way to the back of Eric's neck, were they soon slid up into his soft blonde hair. Together we gripped at eachother, our lips never seperating for, now that I was a vampire, I didn't actually need air.
He was seeming to enjoy me being a vampire, much more now as we contiuned to kiss. I heard a growling from inside his chest as he ran his fangs lighlty down my neck. I quivered under him as I felt my own fangs extend this time. I missed my way down his neck this time, doing the same thing to Eric. A deeper growl escaped from his mouth this time as he moved me quickly from the tree down to the ground, tugging at my shirt for it to come off.
I wanted to do so much more then just kiss Eric, but there was something stopping me.
"Eric," I tried to say his name as normally as I could as he kissed down my neck and collar bones. "Eric, stop," He jerked to a stop and looked up at me, with a raised eyebrow.
"We can't do this now," I sat up from underneath him and slowly stood.
"Why not lover?" He stood with me, running his palm over my cheek.
"Cause I'm still mad at you Eric," I sighed, even though there really wasn't any point. "Eric, I love you. I am in love with you, or well I was. And you just left me without a single word. I can't just forgive you right off the bat like that. Can you please wrapp your head around that?" I kept my eyes down on the ground, nervous of what his expression was going to be.
I felt him take a step closer. His cool finger slid under my chin and tilted it up so that I was looking up at him. There was a pained expression across his face.
"I know lover," His voice was weak. It hurt me more to think that i was hurting him. "I just hope that at some point I can make it up to you," His eyes were pained, but the look on his face was sincere. I nodded lightly and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stood there for a moment inour embrace before he broke apart and looked down at me.
"Come, Lets go to Fangtasia lover," With a smile Eric shot up into the sky with me at his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey ya'll heres a new one! please let me know what ya'll think