Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 39

We landed in front of Fangtaisa and a group of people who were standing in line to get in jumped and screamed when they saw us come throttling towards the earth. Eric and I looked at them and He laughed as he walked past them with me on his arm. I heard a bunch of the girls comment on the incredibly sexy vampire to my side. I looked up at Eric, who heard every thing they said to.
"That was graphic," I whispered up at him, after listening to a girl say what she was wanting to do to him. He smirked and leaned down.
"Thats what I'm wanting to do to you," I laughed loudly as Eric and I walked threw the front doors, cutting everyone off who was about to come in. The guards at the door bowed at Eric as he walked in and the eyes of all the humans watching, twinkled.
Just inside the door was Pam, talking and checking IDs. When her eyes landed on Eric and I they grew wide, since she hadn't seen him since he was back.
"Eric! Where the hell have you been?" She called over some other employee and told them to check ID's. She followed us to the back room.
"I've been away. I came back just a few days ago," Eric said cooly as he walked into his office that had been deserted for the last 2 months. He sat down in the chair behind the desk as I made my way to the couch that was in his office. I sat down and looked around the room, remembering the times in here with Eric. I smirked to myself.
"Yes I can see that, but why did you leave!" Pam was angery, really angery. I didn't want to get in the middle of this so I made my way to the door. I nodded to Eric who must have read my mind. I slipped threw the door and could still hear Pam yelling at Eric. They were like an old married couple sometimes.
Fangtasia was filled like any other night. There were only 2 other vampires that I could sence in the bar other then Pam, Eric and I. One was working behind the bar and the other sitting in the thrown looking rather displeased. The humans that were everywhere were in a mix of outfits. Some were wearing tight latex outfits that looked like they should be in a sex club. While others were much more simply dressed in just a pair of jeans and a nice top. I walked past everyone slowly, letting the humans see that I was a vampire.
When I stopped at the bar, the bartender looked atme.
"Trueblood please," I ordered it and when I went to pay him, he just shook his head.
"You are Eric's, you don't pay," I nodded and took the bottle of Trueblood which was warmed into my hands. I kept my back to the crowd, but listened intently to everything that was happening behind me. I was used to being at Merlottes as a vampire, but nothing like this yet. I heard foot steps that were maknig their way towards the bar. I poured my Trueblood in a glass that I grabbed from the other side of the bar and turned around. I figured that I might as well play this up. I was hoping that not everyone realized I was a vampire.
A young man stopped just infront of me. I felt his eyes run their way over my body before he came up next to me and leant against the bar like I was.
"Isn't this place awesome?!" He leaned over and yelled slightly over the music. I turned my head to see a young man, who was good looking, but not as good looking at Eric. He had a large smile across his face and picked up a bottle of beer that the bartender had just placed in front of him.
"Yah, it's pretty awesome," I smiled back at him. Eric said he wanted to teach me how to have fun as a vampire, and to tease the humans. I'm sure he would be happy at the thought of what I was going to do. I turned just enough so the guy could see the front of me. His eyes ran over my body and then back to my face.
"Have you been here before? I come a couple times of week and havent seen you here before," The guy took a half step closer to me.
"Yah totally, I love this place. Vamp's are such a turn on!" I laughed like a young girl, acting as a drunk human might. The guy smiled when he realized that I seemed to have had a few drinks.
I stood there for what seemed like seconds, but really was an hour. The guy infront of me consumed several beers and started to slur his words by the time he took another step towards me. The guy leaned in towards me, going to kiss me, but then I hissed. He looked up confused and down at my mouth. I let my fangs extend slowly enough for him to see.
"You- you- you're a vampire!?" His eyes grew large as the words stumbled out of his mouth.
I smiled and nodded my head. The young man ran away, quickly. I watched him run threw the door and past the guards. I turned and laughed, finishing my True Blood and started to walk back to Eric's office. The door was still closed. When I stopped just outside of the room, I could hear Eric and Pam now speaking in whatever language it was that they spoke in. I knocked on the door lightly. I waited just a second before Pam flung the door open, with an angery look on her face.
"I will talk to you later Pam. Nikki and I are going to be leaving ina few minutes, and if you are going to be complaining anymore about this I will not be pleased," Eric stood as I walked into the room and gave Pam a hard look before she stormed out of the room.
"What's wrong with her?" I sat on the edge of Eric's desk as he walked around and did a few last minute things around the office.
"She's jealous. She doesn't think it's fair that I am spending so much time with you," He looked up at me with a wicked smile. "She doesn't like the fact that we are lovers either," He made his way around the desk and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Come love, lets go home," He pressed his lips to mine and then took my hand as we walked back out the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think, there are 50 chapters in this story, and the sequel be up as soon as this one is finished!