Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 42

"Eric?" I stepped into his office with tears running down my cheeks. I looked up at his desk and saw him on the phone with someone. I didn't bother to listen in to hear who it was but when Eric saw the look on myface he started to spew words in another language and hung up the phone quickly.
"Lover whats wrong?" Eric was at my side in a second and leading me over to the couch to sit down. I sobbed lightly as more red tears startedto fall down my cheeks.
"Sam," I saw a look of rage flash threw Eric's eyes before he said anything else. "He started to scream at me, telling that I was just like all the other vampires and that we were all selfish and horrible. Then he started to say a bunch of cruel stuff about you like how I took those two days off just to have sex with you." I sobbed again and then looked up into Erics face.
His expression was hard and cold. He didn't look happy.
"Then he was yelling at me saying that i was treating him badly and that I was just using him and shit like that," I pressed my face against Erics chest as he wrapped his arms around me. Eric was silent for a few minutes after that, until aftre I stopped crying.
"Would you like me to go talk to Sam?" Eric finally spoke after he helped me whip all the tears off of my face. I shook my head.
"There's no point. I told him I wasn't going to work for him any longer. He had been drinking too,"
Eric kissed the top of my head as he pulled me closer. I sighed one last time before I pulled away and pressed my lips to his quickly.
"Thank you," I smiled a weak little one. "Sorry for interupting your phone call,"
"Don't worry about it lover, you are far more important then that," Eric's words comforted me as I looked up into Erics face. He had a small smile on his lips as he watched me carefully.
"If you would like, you can work here with me?"
I stopped mid thought, shocked at the idea of that.
"Really?" I smiled as I watched the expression in Eric's face change.
"Of course love, pick whatever job you want here," He smiled down at me again before pressing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is rather short so I figrued I'd put it up for ya'll