Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 46

"Jessica!" I ran in, zooming past Eric and Sookie. Jessica laid there on the floor missing an arm and from her knee down on one of her legs. There was blood aloo over the floor. Her face was matted with blood.
"Hunny are you ok?" I saw little bits of torn flesh here and there that would have been her's. I got up quickly, speeding to the kitchen and back. There wa sa case of true blood on the counter. I pulled the lid off of one of them and pressed itto her lips.
"It won't heal me fast enough," Jessica's voice was quiet and weak.
"Yes I know. But it will start it until we can get some human blood here," I looked at Sookie and didn't expect her to offer.
"Jessica, I'll giv eyou some of my blood," She scooted closer and put Jessica's head in her lap.
"No Sook, you gotta save it for Bill. He's up there wtih the wolves,"
I looked at Eric who didn't even signal me before he ran straight up the stairs. I could hear the growling of the wolves that were upstaris.
"Do you know if more are coming?" I looked up at Sookie as I gathered together the different pieces of Jessica that were laying around the floor. A finger here, a patch of skin there, bone fragmint everywhere. I was pilling it together and bringing it closer to her. Jessica was finishing the first bottle of true blood and she was starting to look better. Her body was regenerating.
"I - I don't know! They came outta no where. I was coming downstairs to answer the door and Jessica got it first, and it was a group of were's! I don't know how we didn't sence them!" There were tears running down Sookies cheeks now that she was not having to be the one incharge.
I nodded and uncapped another bottle of trueblood for Jessica. She was healing slowly. But healing slowly was better then no healing at all. Sookie was brushing the blood matted hair out of Jessica's face.
I heard Bill yelling upstairs, the wolves started to growl , but still no noise from Eric. Maybe he was sneaking up on them? Suddenly there was a loud bang from upstairs and I heard Eric move. He came running down the stairs at Vampire sepeed an inch just behind a running were. He caught up to it just outside the door and snapped it's neck just over the back of his knee.
I watched in horror as the wolf, now dead, quickly turn back into a man who laid there covered in blood. He turned back and saw me looking at him. He broke eye contact and then brought the dead body to his mouth. Without any care he broke the skin with his teeth and drank deeply. My fangs slid out as I caught the scent of the blood. I looked down and noticed Jessica had too.
"Eric!" i called out at him, causing him to stop and turn around. There was blood all ove rhis face.
"Jessica needs some of that. Then she can atleast get Sookie out of here while I help you guys," Eric's face changed for a second and he moved quickly to my sid.
"Good idea love," He dropped the carcase next to me and went back up the stairs in a fluid movement.
"Ew gross," Sookie inched away from the dead, bleeding, naked man as Jessica sat up and grabbed at it's flesh with her teeth. She started to drink deeply as I could visibaly tell that she was getting stronger. A loud thud came from upstairs and we all jumped and looked up.
That was when I heard the growling coming from the door just a few feet away.
♠ ♠ ♠
If someone would like to make me a banner for this story and the sequel i'll love you forever (i've failed at making them... reaally badly lol ) so yah, keep posted on what the story's like cause it's coming to an end soon and there is the sequel!