Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 47

"Sookie hide!" I jumped up, since I was the only who was able to fight.
Three large wolves made their way threw the front door slowly, watching me as they thought of their plan of attack. I had practiced with Eric how to fight properally now that I was a vampire, but I had never tired a were. I looked down at Jessica who only had half her arm and still more of her leg to regenerate.
I crouched and hissed. Trying to make myself seem as vicious as I could. The wolves growled back and started circle around me.
Sookie yelled something behind me, but I wasn't sure what it was. I was far to concerntrated on the were's.
Finally, one lunged at me. I jumped and did what Eric did. I snapped it's neck over my knee and tossed it behind me next to Jessica incase if she needed more blood. I heard her groan and bite down into the flesh of the other body I had thrown at her.
Adrenaline was coursing threw my veins as I killed my first wolf. Behind me, the girls were quiet. I could hear Jessica sucking the limb of the dead guy.
Then, at once, the two wolves jumped at me. One of them knocked me to the ground and pressed me down to the floor with all it's weight. I tried to fight it but the wolf was much stronger then I anticipated. It's huge mouth snapped just inches from my face as I held back it's neck and clawed at the animal. When I finally had a good enough grip I grabbed around the neck and twisted it quickly to the side.
The wolf's face went blank and then dropped own onto my chest. The weight of the wolf was emence and when it turned back into a human I smelt the disgusting scent of the were. I started to push the limp body away from me when I felt teeth in my skin. I looked to my left where I felt the pain and saw the oher wolf with my arm inhis mouth.
I had forgotton about this wolf but with one quick tug from it, my arm ripped from my flesh in a horrible tearing noise. I screamed the loudest scream I had in my life. The pain that shot threw my body was unlike anything I had ever felt before.
"Eric!" I didn't know who else would help me other then him. I heard him yell back, but I didn't hear what acutal words came out.
There was movement all around me, I felt my body being moved and looked around to see what was happening. Jessica had me with her one hand and was dragging me away from the wolf. I saw a quick movement made by a blonde and the body of the last wolf dropped to the floor and started to morph back into a human.
I looked up above me and saw Jessica's lips moving quickly. I tried to move my lips to say somehting but I was in shock. My mind was taken over the second I smelt the human blood I growled as Jessica held down my head. I could feel my body craving and needing the blood. A warm body part was pressed up against my lips that had blood in it. I bit down and started to drink deeply. I drank as much as I could ,before the hand was taken away from me.
"Nikki? Nikki? Listen to me,!" I felt something hit me hard in the cheek and I looked up to see Sookie over me holding her hand.
"I can't give you any more blood and there isn't anymore," Sookie looked paler then usual. She shuffled off of my body and sat next to me on the ground.
"Eric! Eric get down here, somethings really wrong with Nikki!" Jessica yelled upstairs, but there was no movement.
Eric's POV
I stood in the door way behind the 3 wolves that had Bill cornered. There was something happening downstairs but it sounded like something that they could handle I was hoping. Nikki and Sookie were fast thinking girls. I took another step closer when one of the wolves jumped around and started to growl at me. Bill looked up at me for a split second from the mutts infront of him. The one that was facing me now leapt up into the air. I barely moved as I swatted it down to the ground.
The mutt jumped back up and started to limp closer to me. This this was realy asking to be killed. It leapt one last time into the air and i caught it around the neck. The dog whimpered in my grasp before I squeezed it's throat shut. A gurggling noise came from the mouth and I threw it aside to the ground. The other two wolves turned and looked. Bill took this ask his chance to attack them. He grabbed one and ripped it's throat out wiht his teeth. I laughed as the blood went everywhere and the other were started to whimper when it realized it was the last one left.
Bill and I jumped on it at the same time, tearing it apart at the same time. I looked over at Bill, who was covered with deep cuts and gashes everywhere.
Before I could do anything a peircing scream came from down stairs. My whole body jolted an wanted to run but when I turned there was a wolf in the door frame.
I lunged for it, feeling the ripping in my own body, realizing it was Nikki in pain. As I rolled and faught with the wolf Nikki screamed my name. I crushed the skull of the were before it got any clsoser. All the dead dogs around me were now men, shrivled and dead. Another scream came from downstairs and I sprinted down the stairs.
I stopped mid movement when I saw Nikki laying on the ground. Sookie laid next to her pale and about to pass out. BIll went to see her as I came to Nikki's side.
"She gave me all the were blood while she was fighting them. There's none left. Sookie gave her as much blood as she could" Jessica had a few tears running down her face as she looked down into Nikki's face which wa sin her lap.
I pulled my phone out quickly and called Pam.
"What do you want," Pam was still mad but right now I could careless.
"Bring bags of human blood over here now, and if you aren't here in the next 5 minute I will rip you from limb to limb," I snapped my phone shut, as I picked up Nikki and laid her across my lap. Her arm was missing.
"How did this happen?" I looked up at Jessica who was the only concious one out of the three girls.
"More were's came in, and she told Sookie to get behind her. She was trying to protect us all at once, she killed the first two no problem. But the last one grabbed her arm," Jessica pointed a few feet from us where Nikki's arm laid limpy.
I reached for the arm and grabbed it, hoping that with some human blood that she would be able to reconnect the arm. I held on to Nikki, and she bled across me, as I waited for Pam.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another one! almost done!