Sequel: Love Bites 2.0

Love Bites

Chapter 8

By the time I was in the bathroom to strip my own clothes off he was in the shwoer with the water running. He stood under the running water enjoying it with his eyes closed. I enjoyed the view. THe warm water was running down his strong chest and back, and covered every other inch of his body. I turned my back to him, knowing I'd get embarassed. Before I had never had a problem taking my clothes off in front of someone, but this time I could feel the butterflies fluttering inside me.
"What are you waiting for?"
I glanced over my shoulder to see Eric, dripping with water, poking his head out of he shower to see what I was doing. His eyes couldn't meet mine because he seemed to entranced in everything else that he could look at. I turned back , looking at the wall knowing that now was the moment. I grabbed the edges of the silk teddy and lifted my arms. I pulled it over my stomach and then my chest. It slipped passed my head with ease and I dropped it to the ground next to me.
I looked over my shoulder slowly again, to see that Eric was still stairing. The look in his eyes wasnt as alluring as it was at first as they were scanning my back. My face went red, and for the first time in my life I forgot about the scars that crossed my back. My eyes found the wall again and I took a deep breath. With each hand, I grabbed lightly at the underwear that sat on my hips and pulled them down. Once they hit the ground I truned and stood there for a second. Eric looked me over and then met my eyes. My face still had a little redness in it. He reached out with his palm up , waiting for my hand. I slid my palm into his cold hand and let him guide me to the shower.
Once I was in the shower, the hot water started to ease the situation.I stood under theflow of wate, letting it drip it's way down my body. Eric stood only inches from me watching my every move. I pressed my eys together and leaned back into the water. The water ran over my face and trailed down my neck, to finally spread across my chest. I ran my fingers slowly threw my hair, hoping that I looked sexy.
I lifted my head from under the water and looked back at Eric. His mouth was open slightly and I could see his fangs were out. I bit my lip lightly, not sure what to do with my mouth when he solved the problem himself.
His lips were cold, but molded perfectly to mine. The rest of his body was quick to follow the same. The mix of the hot water and the chill of his skin made me moan unintentionally. I slid my hands over his hard chest and clasped them around his next as I eagerly pressed my lips closer to his. One of his hands quickly wrapped itself around me, pressing my lower back into him harder. The other slid it's way slowly up my side and then across my breast to the back of my neck. I stood on the tips of my toes to try and get closer to his mouth that matched mine so greatly.
All of Erics body was hard including the one part of him that made me the most nervous. I felt Erics ice cold tongue graze the bottom of my lip, and I couldn't help but part my mouth to let it in. Our tongues wrapped around each other. His mouth tasted sweet and made me want even more. I let my own tongue graze it's way over the two fangs that were in his mouth. I caught the tip of my tongue on the edge of his fang. My body froze for a second, but all Eric did was moan into my mouth and press himself harder against me. I smiled into the kiss and ran my hands down to his chest. I stopped them on his chest and clutched at the sculpted muscle that was there.
I held onto his hips as he broke away from my mouth for the first time and started to kiss his way to my ear. He stopped there to bite my ear lobe lightly, so only a drop of blood came out. I moaned as my body started to tingle all over as his tongue slid its way down my throat. I felt like I was going to explode soon just from the pure ecstasy of his kisses. He continued his way down my throat and across my chest where he continued to kiss and nibble. By the time he got to one of my nipples I was clawing at his shoulders, begging for more.
Eric pulled away from my chest and stood back up looking down at me. My hands were clutching at his sides. I bit my lip hard and tasted blood again. Eric smirked at me as I felt everything below my wasit go numb. Him just standing there and kissing me brought me so close to the point of escape that I shivered when I thought of what sex would be like with him. Eric pressed his lips up against mine again, letting our tongues twist together.
I felt both his hands on my hips, and then slide to my bum which he grabbed and then lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck instinctively and did the same around his wasit with my legs. The second he pressed me up against the shower wall, he thrusted into me. I gasped at the feeling that shot threw my body. Eric continued to thrust into my as the rest of my body shivered and wiggled against his. I pulled away from the kiss to gasp for air and moan at the same time. There was a growl that came from deepin his chest and I only wanted more after that.
My nails were digging into his shoulder blades and I pulled them domwn his back. Eric arched his back and moaned loudly. I had lost track of time, lost track of how many times I had experienced ecstacy. Eric looked into my eyes and I knew what he was asking for. At any other time I woulld have said no, but my body was quivering with so much pleasure- almost kicking with the way my body felt like electricity. I tilted my head to the left exposing my throat. A second later Erics mouth was on my throat and he fans sank into my skin. I felt his own release as he drank deeply.
The hot shower water was still coming down on us when he looked into my eyes. There was my blood on his mouth. I raised my hand and wipped the blood off of the corner of his mouth, where a small dropplet of blood sat. I placed my finger with the blood in my mouth and licked my finger. Erics eyes were like lightening as he watched me still. My legs were still wrapped around him when he turned off the shower and walked into the bathroom.
I expected to put me down so we could both dry off, but he continued out of the bathroom, into the bedroom. He laid me down gently on to the large bed in my room and then in seconds was on the other side, climbing in next to me. I wriggled my way closer to the center of the bed. I lifted my head up slightly to look into Eric's face when he wrapped his arm around me and i laid my head down on his chest. My face was hot with sweat and his chest was cold as ice. I laid on my stomach with my left arm drapped over his abs.
Eric trailed his fingers up and down my back while looking at the scars that covered my back. Lightly he went over each one that was on my back. I closed my eyes,as my body quivered again from an after shock of Eric. He smirked down at me and returned his eyes to my back.
"Was it your Ex that did all of this to you?" His voice was quiet and sweet, a first for Eric. I nodded and pressed my side against his.
"Why did you let him do this?" My eyes opened this time and looked into his face. Most people hadn't asked that question about my scars and I was suprised that Eric wanted to know.
"I thought I loved him,"
Eric didn't say anything after that. I closed my eyes again, taking in his scent and letting him drag his fingers lightly up and down my back which made me shiver every once in a while. I wasn't sure how long it was before he finally said something.
"Come, we need to get ready. I have to meet with Sookie and Alcide," Eric patted my shoulder lightly. I lifted my head and he kissed me quickly on the lips. I wanted the kiss to last longer, but there was that easing look in his eyes again. He got up and walked out of the room completely naked.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, please let me know what you think :D