My Gryffindor

Tina

Here I stand in her grave my wifes grave.I remember the day I lost herthe day I lost my life and happniess.I remember eveything that happened especially my son no our son crying"Mum, mum wake up please wake up don't leave us, dad and I need you,please." Just looking at her grave makes me think of that dreadful day that took her away from me.My...."Tina."
7years ago
"Draco Lucius Malfoy hurry up. I want to see Matt."
"I'm comming love wait."
"I'm not wating I'm leav-"
"Ok come on lets go."
"Mum,dad."
"Hello son.How was hogwarts this year."
"Well it was gr-"
"Oh baby I missed you so so much."
"Mum, stop your embarrassing me."
"Gosh sorry, you knowyour just like your father."
"Whats so bad about that he gotmy sexiness."
"EEWW gross, old peopletalking abo-"
"Hey were not old."
"Ok whatever you say."
"Draco Malfoy."
"Hello Astoria."
"How are you
"Good and you."
"Same."
"Is this your family."
"Yes this is my sonMatt andwife Tina."
"Hello." Said my wife
"Hello."
"Hazel."
"Matt."
"You two know each other?"
"Yea,dad this is my friend Hazel."
"Well thats just great.How about you guys come to our house for alittle welcome back party for the kids."
"Sure."
"Ok, See you later Drakie,Tera."
"It's Tina."
"Whatever."
The ride back home was silent andTinahad a face that could kill.
"Love, you ok."
"NO,no draco or should I say DrakieI'm not ok you wanna know why.?Because here I had prepared a family dinner for when myson came back,and it's all ruinedbecause we have to go eat dinner withyou fucking ex-girlfriend that is a bitch! So noI'm not ok."
"Tina I can call Astoria and tell her we can't make it."
"NOOO, dad no please I want to go."
"No, it's fine my plans are ruined anyways and besidesMatt wants to go.I'm going to our room."
"Wait you're not comming?"
"No."
"So mum not comming."
"I guess not come on lets go before we're late."
"Draco, Mattnice to see you come in."
"Hello Astoria.So we is your husband?"
"OhI don't have one.Hazel's father neverknew about her."
"Oh.I'm sorry now its ok.Actually Draco Hazel is your daughter."
"What no, no she's not."
"Yeah Draco she is.Do you remember the last time we made love."
"No of course not because you forgot all about me after you married that fucking bitch."
"First of all Don't you ever all my wife a Bitch and second she never did anything I chosed to leave you for her ok I made that choice.You know Tina was right we shouldn't of came here.Matt come on lets go."
"No,please Draco don't go I love you."
"I'm sorry Astoria but I loveTina and nothing is going to change that."
After I left Iknew when I got home that I had to apologize to Tina.
"Oh fuck, dad look."
When I saw the house, theshattered windows the crumbled wallsall I thought about was...."Tina."
Their right in front of me layedherbeautiful body all lifeless. Hertan latin skin so pale and cold, her scenic angelic face covered in scars and blood.
"Tina love wake up please wake up don't leave me, don't leave your son come on wake up."
"Mum,mumwake up please wake up don't leave up, dad and I need you,please."
Just looking at her body I asked god why,why me. She was so young who would of killed her.Looking at my son just made my heart break in a million pieces all over again.That day half of my life left with her......my happiness.
7years later
Here I stand in her gave,Tina's grave."Mum, I miss you.Guess what I'm getting married her name is Maddie you would of loved her." My now grown son said.
"Tina love,I miss you eight years it's been since you left me alone in this fucking pathetic world.I got married again but just to let you know you will always be the love of my life."
That was the last time I ever talked tomy wife, my first true and only love.
My gryffindor
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story please don't hate