Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

Prologue

Emily’s POV

As the story has been, for many hundreds of years. We weren't born here the way we are now, but in animal form. I couldn't help but not believe in a past life, I was more than just human.

The legend had been past down from generation to generation; that each son from each family would phase into a creator which would not only defeat all outside normal humans but would protect the tribe of our people. While these creators could do many great things, it only seemed that the transformation only occurred in the males. Things suddenly changed when a certain girl, found herself howling at the moon alongside her brother. Of course this day the tribe found a glitch in the breeding of their tribe; this day would also turn out to change history, when that same tribe got attacked by a pack of unscented wolves which had entered unwelcome. The battle would have been tough, and without the help of the newly formed female wolf, the tribe might of lost all its members.

It just so happened that this story was told down to me by my grandmother when I was a child before she passed on and since then I have found myself following her footsteps, or possibly paw prints because I am the second generation of wolf, something rare as it seems.

Surely the great ones can't live on forever, but they're spirits live on in the youth of the future.

And this is our story…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks, Emily for writing this :)