Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

Run Wolf Run

Emily's POV

I walked downstairs that next day and turned into the kitchen to see all the guys hunging around. I smirked walking past my brother. "Great to see our leader hung over this morning" I spoke as I could feel a strong glare being shot at me as I walked past Matt. "Shut up" he hissed. I turned around and noticed everyone but Caro was up. "So how was mom?" he annoyingly spoke. "Alright" I shrugged opening the fridge and pulling out the milk for the cereal I was putting together. My father, along with Matt's, had left us as children, leaving our poor, barely legal mother almost with no money, little possesions and two young kids to raise. Our childhood wasn't something perfect but since we had found the others, things seemed to turn out for the better.

"How was the party?" I asked looking at the others. Jimmy sighed. "Pretty lame, until the cops were called and everyone ran outta their like hell" he spoke, in his voice you could tell he was suffering. I faintly smiled. All eyes shifted to the girl bouncing down the stairs. I gave Caro a weird look and she smiled and turned to Zack. "Morning!" She beamed. I nodded and everyone gave her a painful 'morning' back, everybody but Zack that is. "So what did you two get into last night?" Asked Matt. "Oh just watched movies and hung out" Zack spoke his eyes gazing into Cee's. I groaned and rolled my eyes walking out of the kitchen with my cereal. "Just get with each other already, jeez"

***

I spun around boredly in the computer chair beside my desk. You would think a life like I had would have been more eventful, but usually I found myself doing lots of nothing like this. Listening to the music which played out of my laptop. I scrolled through my playlist recklessly before hearing the slight squeek of my bedroom door be pushed open. I removed my hands away from the keyboard and turned around to see the four legged friend of mine, come in and soon jump on my bed. The large dark gray wolf which was much larger than any big dog lied their with his head resting on his paws; his clear blue eyes staring at me. I smiled. "Trying to beat Matt again in another race?" I chuckled as he panted heavily. He groaned and I turned to hear a bark from my doorway. I noticed Jimmy roll his eyes before he got up and left my room. I turned to Matt who stood their and gave me a serious look. I rolled my own eyes. "I could still beat both of y'all any day" I cockily smirked. Matt made a groaning sound before walking off.

I got up from my my chair after turning off my music and shut the door, stripping out of my clothes and phasing into my own wolf form. I walked over and crawled up ontop of my bed were he had lied not long ago. I slowly closed my eyes and letting my mind relax. I still heard the door crack open and again and four paws walk across the hardwood floor. The side of the bed sunk down and the fur ball which sat on my bed before had returned. "You know Matt hates it when you come in here" I thought in my mind. One thing about being in my wolf form, we could all communicate through thought. Though that didn't mean Matt couldn't hear our conversation...He most likely could.

"I know" he thought. "But I'm tired and he won a bet against me being able to beat him so fuck that I'm staying here" he spoke lying his head over my shoulder. I smirked. "Bet I can beat you" I felt his head rise from my shoulder. "Is this a compatition?" He asked. "Nope" I spoke and got up. I turned to him and smirked. "Its more of a fact!" I barked and then bolted running. "WHOA!" I almost knocked over Brian as I busted through the front door and into the woods. "EMILY GET BACK HERE!" I heard Matt yell out the door. I didn't listen which I then faintly heard him groan outloud. I could only figure he'd be casing after both of us in a short bit.

"You are so not going to win!" he yelled in his mind. I laughed turning back to see him right behind me. "You wish" I yelled and sped up bolting forward even more which left him behind.
"Emily, if you know what's best for you, I'd turn around and get your ass home" Matt's angered voice growled in my mind. I rolled my eyes. "Matt chill, we're not doing any harm" I replied. "You just ran off, both of you! You never told me where you were going and Jimmy, what did I say about you being in her room!" He snarled. Jimmy just laughed and I rolled my eyes. Funny thing was, even though my brother was very strong and Jimmy was long and tall, I could still beat them in a long shot while racing. "Later guys" I spoke and turned running in a Northernly direction. "EMILY!" They both yelled slowing down as I sped up. I ended up losing them after a while which then I decided to turn around and head home. I'd be in enough shit already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to Emily for this. :)